Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Episode 953

Ranveer(seeing her with the same hurt face):Two years was not easy for me Ishani..seriously without you my life is not easy..Maa and Gauri's Maa were ready to make me get married to Gauri. Maa came to me and asked me whether I will marry Gauri? when I asked Maa whether Gauri is okay for it Maa said to me who will tell no for a good boy like me.I got to know being good boy is not going to work out. From here I started to use the psychiatrist tricks. I started to act opposite to Maa's demands with silence. I thought If I be good only Maa, Maadhavi Bua will try to get me married to Gauri so from here I thought no one should like me.(seeing her with a calm face now):Telling to Rishab I arranged for a star room in Mansion, I arranged for a bike. I asked him to arrange for the casual dressings. I didn't like to be formal because I know you like my RV look a lot. I changed everything so that I don't get your thoughts.

Ishani(making up herself and wiping her tears and running nose and seeing him): were you able to be without getting my thoughts?

Ranveer(saw her with a painful smile): More than a wine, more than a whiskey you only can give me the best dizziness I need. Its not that easy for Ranveer to move from Ishani's thoughts.

Telling it Ranveer saw her now with a calm face were Ishani too saw his eyes were now Ranveer taking his eyes from her eyes.

Ranveer(taking a deep breath): I started to roam around bars all the time. That was our anniversary I was singing in Bar.I was in casual dressings all the time. I was not using my phone properly I used to give the phone to the bearer in the bar and when I take the phone only I used to respond to the missed calls. In 2 years I hardly came home. (counting with his hands): Almost 4 times. Even in Bar too a girl asked me what is my problem(he said like a cute boy to her):Really I didn't share our problem. I was sure this is the fight between both of us I should not share it with 3rd person..

Ishani now seeing the way he is telling it was making her fall for him were he was like a cute boy to her.

Ranveer: when I sang the song on our anniversary only Maa called me to home. That was the fourth time I was coming to home. Two years I kept our room locked I only had the key. (seeing the room with a light happy smile):This is our room (shaking his head as no): Nahi its the kingdom of my queen. I don't want anyone to use this room when she is not here...

Ishani seeing him she was able to get how much deep his love is for her.

Ranveer(seeing her): you said I stood with Gauri for getting engaged know but to escape from getting married to Gauri only I did all the bad things to me because I don't want any woman in my life other than Ishani. On that day without heart only I came for getting engaged to Gauri. what I did is wrong only but even If I have married her too I would have not lived with her Ishani trust me (now going close to her and in a confirmed tone): My life there is only place for you. Other than you this Ranveer has nothing in his life to love.

Ishani(now she too wanted to tell her hurt to him were in a calm tone): Ranveer

Ranveer(in a clear tone): I didn't finish want to talk more. After two years when I came to home Gauri said that she said okay for marriage for my mother and her mother pressure..(now giving a not minding look):I didn't like it..I said her to call me RV because when somebody called me Ranveer I was getting your thoughts only. Maa called me that day to home but my main motive to come to home was to see our room on our wedding day. I opened our room and saw our room(with a worried face): The room which had so much happiness was looking dark it was having dust everywhere. Gauri tried to come inside our room to tell that Maa is calling me I didn't allow her inside the room Ishani. I went to see maa again Maa tried to talk about the marriage with Gauri again somehow getting the business call I started to move but when I hugged Maa she asked me whether I am drinking..

Ishani saw him with a silent face now..

Ranveer(seeing her): I promised you know that I won't drink I will quite drinking..(now with a calm smile): I swear on Raagini Ishani I really didn't even drink a drop of alcohol in this 2 years.

Ishani now saw him with a what to react face were she was not able to believe it too.

Ishani(in a bit calm questioning tone):Means?

Ranveer: I know its hard to believe but I just wanted to show everyone I am drinking and roaming around the bar so only in steel whiskey bottle I had drinking water and I was drinking the water only. To make everyone get the smell I sprayed the whiskey on my dress that is it. When I hugged Maa she got the smell from my t-shirt only. But somehow I made Maa believe that I am drinking..

Ishani didn't know what to react to Ranveer now he was really having different shades in him when it comes to her case alone.

Ranveer: I just was seeing the data of the business through my phone and laptop but didn't go to office properly. Then only Rishab told me to see the news of Mohanty group of companies. you achieved highest market price, 3 times greater than RV broking. while working with mota Babuji itself I know Rishi Mohanty and his company. I was not able to believe that Mohanty group of companies broke my company. After this only I started to go to office properly. I was thinking that there should be some changes in the management of mohanty group of companies. (seeing her):Being away from me too you only made me correct and made me to sit in the seat Ishani. Then I worked for that week and the chart day too came that day to take a file from study room I came to home that time too Maa tried to talk about marrying Gauri to me but that day too you topped the chart Ishani I heard that in the news that time. Telling about my business tension that day I escaped from the marriage talks. But I was not able to accept the defeat of RV broking going down in the chart. I came to our room with heavy heart and then locked the room and left from the house. I saw Rishi sir interview that day in TV. Seeing the interview I was able to feel Rishi sir giving the credits to his employee so I guessed there is someone behind it. Next week I tries to crack the market with my own savings. That week too you topped the chart. Rishab only somehow with his resource found out that the new CEO of Mohanty group of companies is a lady. Then after you topped the chart Gauri tried to talk to me that day she kept her hand in my shoulders I turned from her and made her to take her hand from me. That day only she gave me the idea to get into the partnership with Mohanty group of companies. Then I talked to Rishi sir about having a partnership with his company.Then you came as a CEO of Mohanty group of companies..

Ishani now saw him with a silent face..

Ishani(seeing him): I didn't..(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer(with a light smile): Nahi you rocked..really you shook me Ishani that day..I was not able to believe whether that was a dream or reality. your looks, your attitude, your designation everything was changed that day. you made me raise from the chair..I was already not able to accept the defeat in share market and that too my wife defeating me was really touching my male ego.Frankly speaking that day I didn't like it. On that day you said 60% and 40% share but I didn't get anger on that you called me RV know I didn't like it that was only making me angry.

Ishani hearing it was somewhat feeling bad of Ranveer's state.

Ranveer: I was able to get that you have learned the share market so well. I felt ashamed that day Ishani because I have said you that you are fit to be a typical wife only I even said you that you are not fit to learn business. But you proved me wrong. you came as a strong woman in front of me. Deal was needed to RV broking but..I really said okay for that partnership for you only. (seeing her confessing look): Haan I wanted you near to me at least If I tell okay for this partnership you will be with me know? thinking that and company situation I said okay for partnership. But I had anger and male ego because I was not able to accept the fact a woman that too my wife broke me in Business. I came and shouted at your family telling them that they didn't tell about Ishani being CEO of Mohanty group of companies but Baa said they never know about that. Before these things itself I met Raagini in school and I too had doubt whether it is Raagini but I just left it as doubt and she too didn't tell her name to me. Then on the same day we met again in school and from there I got to know about Raagini. They what all happened you itself know?(seeing her):In office too I behaved bad to you but it was just to grab your attention.Because of Raagini I was able to come to your house. (now in a given up tone): Haan came to see Raagini but I was not able to control myself you started to look beautiful to me. As usual I started to see you and going over board I started to see you below your neck..(now putting down his face): I asked for Raagini to be in RV mansion and when you said you cannot be without Raagini I said I will give another child to you and tried to behave bad to you.(seeing her with a what to tell face): Seriously as I started to see you again I was not able to control Ishani that is why I behaved bad to you. (taking a deep breath):I tried to touch you against your wish. I know its surely not forgivable..(seeing her in a sorry tone): Sorry(telling it he turned to other side and showed his back to her).

Ishani seeing his back she was able to get how deep his love is on her and she felt pity for him for his state. She really wanted to hug him and cry and tell what all she missed in these 2 years were she tried to go to him to hug him were that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being in the lamp table. Ishani stopped herself and stood well were Ranveer took the phone and saw its Rishabh's call.

Ranveer(picking the call):Haan Rishab you are calling at this time?(hearing it were in a shocked face);What? okay okay let me come..(telling it he took his car key and saw Ishani): you sleep I have some work..

Ishani:Ranveer..

Ranveer: I need to go..(telling it without waiting for her answer started to move from there and opened the door and went out of the room)

Ishani had a not understanding face.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer went through a period of his own penance. He was living in his own hell. He did not have any better time of it than she did.

coderlady thumbnail

Its hard to blame any one person here. Many were responsible for this. Each had their own part to play in this game.

coderlady thumbnail

One positive outcome of this is Ishani came out stronger than ever. She learned business so well, she has something to be truly proud of.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ranveer went through a period of his own penance. He was living in his own hell. He did not have any better time of it than she did.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

Ranveer gave himself a period of penance

surely that penance was a hell for him

exact words coderlady

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Its hard to blame any one person here. Many were responsible for this. Each had their own part to play in this game.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes really hard to blame one person surely many were responsible for their life to go this much miserable

each of them had their role and everyone played it perfectly

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

One positive outcome of this is Ishani came out stronger than ever. She learned business so well, she has something to be truly proud of.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes surely the positive thing in this whole drama is that Ishani came out stronger than ever she learned the business so well and yes we can feel her proud surely

keep reading smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 days ago

Ragini ishani scene was cute.ranveer is really affected by the downfall in business.will he be able to rise up again?how will he react when he comes to know that it's ishani who topped?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Rishi ishani scene was nice.its irritating thar still amba is asking ranveer to marry gauri.glag that ishani won and rajveer's company is only in the 6th position.