Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

~♨️NEW TEAMS FEATURE UPDATE ♨️~

💞See your team mates !💕

Friends just click on your team name , below your profile , and you will be able to see all your team mates .

IMG_1390.jpeg

This added more excitement to the team feature that helps you have more discussions with your team mates, ….Sharing  common likes and dislikes , more bonding and discussions …. Have more funnnn !! 

thanks in my team it’s mainly me lol 😂 I guess I can talk to me. 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Plot Pundits

💞See your team mates !💕

Friends just click on your team name , below your profile , and you will be able to see all your team mates .

This added more excitement to the team feature that helps you have more discussions with your team mates, ….Sharing  common likes and dislikes , more bonding and discussions …. Have more funnnn !! 

Thank you so much, Sutapa! smiley31And huge applaud with genuine thanks to the technical team of IF. smiley32smiley32smiley32. All of you guys come up with some idea storming and then turn it into reality..... This makes IF more enjoyable and fun for us users...... There's something innovative, something new......... Always!

And everybody is given equal chance for fun while keeping the seniority acknowledgement on with viewbie, sizzler, dazzler, stunner, rocker tag distinction....... Fantastic technological balance! ...... Take a bow, People!

💞See your team mates !💕

IMG_1390.jpeg

yeyyy thanks for the tag

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romcom Reigners

Posted: 14 days ago

Thanks for tagging me! I've been extremely busy so took me a while to go through the post. smiley9