Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Oh wow, so the Martha in that show was literally a replica of the real one. šŸ˜¹šŸ˜³ including that accent I still canā€™t decipher cuz she sounded kinda Scottish to me. 

Yea Fiona is Scottish. Martha was too. The way she denies everything but this is exactly how Martha behaved in the show. Jessica Gunning deserves an Oscar or five for playing Fiona better than Fiona. Sheā€™s been going off on her Facebook since Baby reindeer dropped and outed herself. Oh you should read her tweets from 2014. Itā€™s exactly like those texts. smiley36On FB, every five minutes she would go off like clockwork. I been stalking her all this time, she finally got herself some air time smiley36

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: TheMinion

BWF has 2294 followers, where are all these people? smiley3

2000+ was when BWF started.. BWF be like

1000063762.jpg

baki 294 mai kuch mids bhi hai.. gin chun ke 29 members hai smiley36

Edited by Zeal17 - 14 days ago
SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yea Fiona is Scottish. Martha was too. The way she denies everything but this is exactly how Martha behaved in the show. Jessica Gunning deserves an Oscar or five for playing Fiona better than Fiona. Sheā€™s been going off on her Facebook since Baby reindeer dropped and outed herself. Oh you should read her tweets from 2014. Itā€™s exactly like those texts. smiley36On FB, every five minutes she would go off like clockwork. I been stalking her all this time, she finally got herself some air time smiley36

I wanna see if she really signed off her texts with ā€œsent from my iPhonā€ on her extra unhinged days too. šŸ˜¹

Poor Donny. At least her craziness is out there for all to see, sparing him the task of explaining it to every Tom Dick n Harry! Haven't googled her yet, but that's about to change! smiley36

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I wanna see if she really signed off her texts with ā€œsent from my iPhonā€ on her extra unhinged days too. šŸ˜¹

Poor Donny. At least her craziness is out there for all to see, sparing him the task of explaining it to every Tom Dick n Harry! Haven't googled her yet, but that's about to change! smiley36

Hello Mohtarrma!

Originally posted by: Zeal17

2000+ was when BWF started.. BWF be like

1000063762.jpg

baki 294 mai kuch mids bhi hai.. gin chun ke 29 members hai smiley36

More like 2000+ MIDs, the rate at which MIDs barge into this forum smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

What motivate you guys to come to this forum?

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Socklet

Sheer boredom honestly smiley36

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Socklet

Even I wonder. No movie discussions. No celebrity candid pictures or interviews or talks to discuss. More a forum to show oneupmanship of the fans over each other. I think at this point itā€™s just out of sheer habit.