Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

The person who gave me the news gave me which episodes too and then he told me again the episode numbers is wrong. The team is rearranging episodes since it went from 130 to 102. He told me Sunday he will let me know the correct episode. He told me the Virat anthem song is massive everyone on the set loved it. 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

Sameer tagged in Delhi gym pic 

ok. this reminds me to sleep and hit the gym tomorrow morning smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Screenshot_2024-05-11-00-44-04-729_com.instagram.android.jpg

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor

tbh i dont wanna say this coz i love jen as well but i feel wahi is really not getting the best treatment in this show. From SS to wardrobe to even his character. I am highly disappointed. Jen is getting new outfit every day but wahi shall repeat? I mean ok woman have more options than men like they can wear tight jeans, palazzo, loose pants, blazer, vest, blouse while men at work are more restricted to suits and all but still wahis wardrobe is too boring sometimes and style wise repetivie. colorful suits with print shirt smiley24 why not give him different options for this high neck shirt or even give him a shirt and vest? smiley44 when he is off work in scenes outside the office or his home they look more like wahi's personal wardrobe rather than set clothes smiley44 

I feel you and since we are talking clothes, some Wahi outfit I don't like 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

The person who gave me the news gave me which episodes too and then he told me again the episode numbers is wrong. The team is rearranging episodes since it went from 130 to 102. He told me Sunday he will let me know the correct episode. He told me the Virat anthem song is massive everyone on the set loved it. 

Eargerly waiting for that song smiley42 

Ragz2009 thumbnail
wow deepshikha is joining the show too. Sid character not ending. I guess he will be involved he will turn negative 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Sonyliv till now didn’t upload Wednesdays episode on the app here in usa. I send multiple emails and messages to sling tv and sonyliv. So annoying 

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Sonyliv till now didn’t upload Wednesdays episode on the app here in usa. I send multiple emails and messages to sling tv and sonyliv. So annoying 

Seriously? Did you see the eps yet, or not? 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

wow deepshikha is joining the show too. Sid character not ending. I guess he will be involved he will turn negative 

FBs hai, but might cover something for sure

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Seriously? Did you see the eps yet, or not? 

nope, i just read the written update. IG blocked all the episodes so these guys no longer can upload episodes. Copyright issues