Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 21 days ago

Meanwhile in Jhanak fd, but this dude Ani needs some serious mental treatment. Jhanak asked him to give back her bank docs, and the way this dude threw the papers in her face was so damn rude

Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Wait, so Leena is Jhanak's writer right now, and was part of Rishta's writers before too? Like, if they take her, it makes sense because they're competing with Ghum and Jhanak in the race. Garima and Leena are Jhanak writers, and whatever toxicity they're serving, TRP audiences are eating it up. So, they definitely want to do it with their show too. That's why this happened from some episodes

they give credit to Leena because all the serials are kind of remakes (or taken inspiration) from her Bengali serials. Gen3 was loose copy of Icche Nodi (which was her serial). Gen 4 is copy of Ghum1 which was based on her Kusum Dola serial. I think beyond that she doesn’t not have any direct involvement in yrkkh, she is just given credit because they are using her serials/characters for inspiration. Zama Habib is the main story consultant on yrkkh both gen3 and gen4 and then they have writers that sketch out tracks, sapna vyas writes the screenplay I think. 

Jhanak is Leena’s story writing venture in Hindi serials which she is re-making into a Bengali serial also now under her own production house. Garima is not the story writer. She is creative director, means that she plans/sketches out/ creates scenes and is involved in directing them along with the main director. She probably might have some say/inputs on the how the scene plays out in front of the camera like location, sets, camera angles, costumes, actor’s expressions etc but don’t think she is co-writing the story or anything. At least that is my take from what I see in credits of the serials. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Mishal Raheja aka Datta Bhau in your dp

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mishal Raheja aka Datta Bhau in your dp

Love Mishal and Dutta Bhau is by far one

my favorite character. I was just watching 

that scene of how he marry Naku, classic itv smiley36

I wish Datta was around to kick Armaan Axx smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 20 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I absolutely loved Dutta Bhau smiley36smiley27

this op is infamous ex-lota and new shehzadi they come to twt thread to compare TRP every week to vent. They swear they'll never watch Rishta again, but then boom, they're back the next week. Like, what's the deal? Can't they make up their mind? I'm just hella confused

Grocery story taking a leap too. These ITV leaps are so overused. Someone's gonna die, FL gonna get blamed, kachara ML will kick FL out, give divorce, FL will go through a complicated pregnancy alone, raise kid alone, struggle, 5 years later, ML still kachara. Same old, same old.