Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Shreya... Not sure if you are reading this..

While I was trying to writing a response to this message last night, you had already decided to hibernate, but I would still to complete the thought:

"I'm so annoyed & frustrated at the moment. Iss show pe time & emotions lagana.. Life ka sabse bada regret rahega mera. Humesha."

~Shreya

Aji Sunti Ho, Shreya!!

I know its very disheartening that the show is ending and I know we feel it more deeply cos all of us have analysed each and every episode and lived with the characters on a day to day basis..

But..But.. But...

We also met each other and found such healthy online friendships.. smiley31

And this space shall be missing you.. Islie do take your time off, but come back soon... ❤️

Abhi toh tumko hamare liye wo Agaslie ke OS bhi complete karne hai bro.. Aise kaise, you can keep us in lurch.. Makers ne toh closure na diya.. tum toh de dena...🤗

Psst.. Take it from someone who has tried this once, there's no possible way to get back from hibernation at least for next 7 days.. Beleive me, I tried all the online available solutions at that time.. Hence if you feel the urge, just create a dummy account and come back ok? Ok!

Baaki even after Hibernation is over, it's really really tough to login again, hence sharing the route that had worked for me... 

1000057083.jpg

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Gags, are you so sure that all of us will pull this stunt at some point smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Gags, are you so sure that all of us will pull this stunt at some point smiley36

I am telling u.. I had to dig thru pages and pages of IF before I landed onto this solution.. 

Hence sharing sarvajanik  jaankari.. smiley37

Gags05 thumbnail

Wow.. This acha aadmi (AA) became Bura Aadmi (BA) too soon.. smiley37

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

While I was trying to writing a response to this message last night, you had already decided to hibernate, but I would still to complete the thought:

"I'm so annoyed & frustrated at the moment. Iss show pe time & emotions lagana.. Life ka sabse bada regret rahega mera. Humesha."

~Shreya

Aji Sunti Ho, Shreya!!

I know its very disheartening that the show is ending and I know we feel it more deeply cos all of us have analysed each and every episode and lived with the characters on a day to day basis..

But..But.. But...

And this space shall be missing you.. Islie do take your time off, but come back soon... ❤️

Abhi toh tumko hamare liye wo Agaslie ke OS bhi complete karne hai bro.. Aise kaise, you can keep us in lurch.. Makers ne toh closure na diya.. tum toh de dena...🤗

Psst.. Take it from someone who has tried this once, there's no possible way to get back from hibernation at least for next 7 days.. Beleive me, I tried all the online available solutions at that time.. Hence if you feel the urge, just create a dummy account and come back ok? Ok!

Baaki even after Hibernation is over, it's really really tough to login again, hence sharing the route that had worked for me... 

1000057083.jpg

I am not sure if i should laugh at Gags cute antics or should get sad about shreya ka Hibernation mode 🥺 

Shreya yrr i understand bura lagta hai.. Bhai sai ke pehle show ke time insab Se guzar chuke hai but its always better to talk rather going on silent (Hibernation) mode .. Toh pls Aa jao yrr❤

Gags tumko pata tha kya shreya or anyone else will pull such stunt tumne pehle Se apna signature badal diya smiley36 

Aji Sunti Ho 🤩

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

I am not sure if i should laugh at Gags cute antics or should get sad about shreya ka Hibernation mode 🥺 

Shreya yrr i understand bura lagta hai.. Bhai sai ke pehle show ke time insab Se guzar chuke hai but its always better to talk rather going on silent (Hibernation) mode .. Toh pls Aa jao yrr❤

Gags tumko pata tha kya shreya or anyone else will pull such stunt tumne pehle Se apna signature badal diya smiley36 

Aji Sunti Ho 🤩

Signature was changed yesterday only, when I went back and changed the DP to Agaslie 😂🙆

Aaj se I shall call them Imya.. Fits for both Agastya and Surya.. smiley37

Edited by Gags05 - 1 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Signature was changed yesterday only, when I went back and changed the DP to Agaslie 😂🙆

Aaj se I shall call them Imya.. Fits for both Agastya and Surya.. smiley37

Thanks for the PSA bro. The steps seem too tedious and complicated isliye, never going on hibernation mode. I will rather get a friend to change the password and not tell me. That seems like a better solution. 

The number of times you've changed your DP, signature and name smiley37 har baar kuch naya lol. 

Also Shreya yaar. Bina bola kaise chali gayi aise. Last time gags ne bhi same kia tha. Atleast tell the ones you are in touch with regularly instead of going AWOL. Wapas aa jao jaldi....

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~Shreya

Aji Sunti Ho, Shreya!!

But..But.. But...

1000057083.jpg

This is such a cute gesture...

But on a serious note, laut aao Shreya... We miss our NSP gang ki brains... I know its tough to let go but let's all support each other through this time and stay in touch even after... Goodbyes are for shows not for friends bro... smiley31 As Gags pointed out, after IPK forum, this is the only one where I have been able to make friends, don't want to lose you guys along with the show... 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Wow.. This acha aadmi (AA) became Bura Aadmi (BA) too soon.. smiley37

Gen leap aayega na. So closing off this generation