Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Episode 49: The Clash At The College

Ishaan waves her goodbye and before that offers to drop her to the college but she denies saying she is tempted for an auto ride today.

The morning air is crisp as Savi strides onto the college campus, her bag heavy with textbooks and notebooks. She's determined to make the most of her time before classes begin, knowing that exams are fast approaching. Finding a quiet corner in the library, she settles down with her study materials, her focus unwavering as she immerses herself in her studies. The soft rustle of pages turning is the only sound that accompanies her as she delves deeper into her books.

As the morning progresses towards noon, Jitudada makes his way through the bustling corridors of the college, with freshly prepared homemade food in the tiffin box. Savi's face lights up with a smile as she spots him, grateful for the nourishment he brings. Their brief exchange is filled with warmth and gratitude, a small moment of connection amidst the chaos of the college day.

Durva watches from a distance as Jitudada hands over the tiffin to Savi, a frown marring her features.

She can't shake the feeling of resentment that bubbles within her, fueled by the perceived favoritism shown towards Savi. It gnaws at her, the sense of injustice growing stronger with each passing moment.

Durva's frustration mounts as she witnesses Savi's seemingly effortless acceptance of the special treatment, her status as the Director's wife granting her privileges that others can only dream of.

Durva and her bestie Ayush, fueled by their resentment towards Savi's perceived privilege, hatch a devious plan to humiliate her in front of her classmates. They decide to orchestrate a collision with Savi that causes her tiffin to spill, leaving her hungry and embarrassed.

As soon as Savi walks into the canteen navigating through the crowded college corridors, absorbed in her studies, Durva and Ayush strategically position themselves in her path.

With a calculated shove, they collide with Savi, causing her to stumble and the tiffin to slip from her grasp.

The fresh and warm contents spill onto the floor, scattering food everywhere and drawing the attention of nearby students.

Savi's face flushes with embarrassment as she kneels to gather the scattered items, her hunger gnawing at her stomach.

Durva and Ayush stand by, wearing smug expressions as they offer half-hearted apologies, their true intentions hidden behind false sympathy.

Enraged by the deliberate act of sabotage, Savi confronts Durva and Ayush in a fit of righteous anger.

Savi: "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Durva and Ayush exchange smug glances before Durva responds with faux innocence.

Durva: "Oh, I'm so sorry, Savi! It was just an accident, you know how crowded the hallways can get."

Ayush chimes in, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

Ayush: "Yeah, accidents happen all the time. Maybe next time you should watch where you're going, huh?"

Savi's fists clench at her sides, her patience wearing thin as she sees through their facade.

Savi: "Don't play dumb with me, Durva! I know this was no accident. You and your little lapdog here planned this."

Durva's expression hardens, her mask slipping to reveal a glimpse of the resentment simmering beneath the surface.

Durva: "And what if we did? What are you going to do about it, huh? Cry to your husband, who is the Director of this college, like you always do?"

Savi's eyes blaze with fury, her voice trembling with suppressed rage.

Savi: "I don't need to cry to anyone, Durva. I can handle you TWO on my own."

Ayush scoffs, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

Ayush: "Oh please, like you could handle anything without Hubby Director's protection."

Savi takes a step forward, her chin held high as she meets their gazes with steely determination.

Savi: "I don't need anyone's protection, Ayush. Least of all yours. So why don't you both crawl back to whatever hole you came from and leave me the hell alone."

Ayush, overcome with rage, steps forward to strike Savi.

But before he can follow through, a strong hand grabs his wrist from behind, twisting it painfully and stopping him in his tracks.

Ayush winces in pain as he turns to see who has intervened, his eyes widening in shock at the unexpected sight.

He was shocked to see the person who stopped her from striking Savi. 

And there, standing behind him with a fierce glint in their eyes is none other than Ishaan Sir, Savi's husband and the Director of the college.

To be continued… (Assignment submission day at college)

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 48: Return Journey With Playful Teases

Ishaan and Savi, setting aside their awareness/shyness, get ready and start for Pune.

In the car, she chews her nails and intermittently looks at him. He is conscious of night driving but notices her staring at him.

Accidentally, at the same time, both touch the switch to turn on the songs; their fingers collide, and they exchange a sweet smile. Ishaan signals her to play her choice of songs.

She connects her phone via Bluetooth and taps on her favorite playlist.

The song starts playing, 'Zara Zara behekta hai mehekta hai aaj to mera tan badan me pyaasi hu mujhe bhar le apni baahon me…' She starts murmuring the lyrics along with the tune.

After a while, Ishaan plans to tease her. He coughs to get her attention. She looks at him in question.

He winks and asks, 'You're still not satisfied it seems, are you hungry?'

She replies, 'Shut up, Mr. Naughty Bhosle. Looks like you left hungry and now regretting.'

He says, 'Hmm, what to do if we only get to see the menu but not the meals? But see, I am still fine, but your cheeks are blushing and have turned into red tomatoes.'

She replies, “Had I stopped you? You lacked the courage.' And shows her thumb with her tongue out.

Ishaan teases further, 'So you are saying you are not affected and all normal, right?'

Savi, with confidence, straightens her back and says, 'Yes, why not! I am Savi Chavan… umm… Savi Ishaan Bhosle, but kadakk. Nothing can affect me.'

Ishaan raises his brows and says, 'Ok let's test. Give me your phone. I want to change the song and put one specially dedicated to you, with the TV on.'

Savi looks at him suspiciously but doesn't want to back down so she hands over her phone.

He slows down the car, pulls over, types out the song, and keeps the TV screen on. He then puts her phone in the box and starts driving.

The song plays and scenes air on the screen, 'Aashiq banaya aapne… tere bin suni suni hi raahein.' And the romantic topless scenes of Emraan Hashmi & Tanushree Dutta play there.

She feels extremely shy and unable to face her husband, remembering those feather touches on her upper body and his intoxicating glares on her lips and face. She pulls on her scarf and hides her face.

He, with his left hand, pulls her scarf and throws it on the back seat. And aska, 'So, what about your challenge, Mrs. Bhosle?'

She retorts, "Oh, just hush! You're outrageously mischievous."

He lovingly looks at her  & changes the song, and says, 'I love you, I will wait for you, forever, but don't ever run away, leaving me alone!' 

She puts her fingers on his lips and shakes her head NO, indicating she could never think of getting separated from him.

The journey continues until Bhosle Mansion, unaware of their future challenges!

One week later!

The week at Bhosle Institute was very hectic for Ishaan and the same week at Bhosle Mansion was very refreshing for Savi, she was slowly getting adjusted to her new mindset of “bahu” of this family.

At times, Akka Saheb and Durva kept taunting her but she was always been able to find solace and peace in Asmita Kaku, Shikha Vahini, and Anvi.

Ishaan had given her enough study materials, pamphlets, and past exam papers to solve and revise.

As Savi prepared to leave for college one morning, she carefully selected her attire, pink kurta and lavender leggings opting for a simple yet sophisticated look that exuded professionalism.

She straightened her stole and adjusted her bind, mangal sutra with meticulous care, ensuring every detail was just right.

That day she was supposed to reach college quite early.

While on her way to college, Savi took a deep breath before approaching Ishaan's home library, she knocked softly and entered, finding him engrossed in paperwork.

"Sir," she began, her voice tinged with determination, "I have a mountain of work to tackle today. I'll be in the library from dawn till dusk, burying myself in books and notes. Lunch might have to wait, as the most boring paper is on the very first day of exams. Your relentless advice has drilled the importance of pushing harder into my mind for that boring subject."

Ishaan glanced up, concern flickering in his eyes at the weariness evident in Savi's voice. "Savi," he said gently, setting aside his pen, "I understand the weight you carry, but remember, even the strongest shoulders need rest. Your health is as crucial as your studies. Allow me to arrange for Jitubhai to deliver your lunch there. Nourish your body as you nourish your mind, but do not lose sight of your goals. You have a target to meet, and I have every confidence you'll surpass it."

Savi nodded, her eyes shining with gratitude as a warm smile graced her lips. "Thank you, Mr Chidkiya," she murmured, her voice filled with sincerity and determination. "Your unwavering support means everything to me. I am blessed."

Ishaan's expression softened as if he heard her murmuring, "Wait a minute, baby," he said, rising from his chair and crossing the room towards her. With a tender gesture, he comforted her in a side hug, his arms offering reassurance and warmth. As he pressed a soft kiss to her cheeks, he felt the tension melt from her shoulders, replaced by a sense of comfort and security.

"Remember," he whispered, his voice a soothing balm to her weary spirit, "I have every confidence in you. You're not just a student to me or Bhosle Institute, but my beloved wife and an aspirant daughter of proud parents. And believe me, my wife never disappoints."

Savi's heart swelled with warmth at his words, she straightened her posture, ready to face the challenges ahead. "Thank you, Ishaan Sir," she said, her voice steady with newfound confidence. "I won't let you down, my husband should and must feel proud of me."

To be Continued… (Durva and Savi loggerheads in canteen)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

🥳🥳🥳🥳

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great update

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Episode 50: Assignment Submission Day

Continuation of library scene:

Ayush winces in pain as he turns to see who has intervened, his eyes widening in shock at the unexpected sight.

And there, standing behind him with a fierce glint in their eyes is none other than Ishaan, Savi's husband and the Director of the college.

Ishaan's voice is low and menacing as he addresses Ayush, his grip tightening on his wrist.

Ishaan: "I suggest you think twice before raising your hand to my wife again, Ayush. She is also your colleague! And this college has never tolerated any violence! You wouldn't want to face the consequences."

Ayush stammers incoherently, his face pale with fear as he struggles to find his words.

Ayush: "I-I didn't mean to... It was just... She..."

But Ishaan cuts him off with a sharp glare, his expression leaving no room for argument.

Ishaan: "Save your excuses for someone who cares, Ayush. Consider this your warning."

With that, Ishaan releases Ayush's wrist and turns his attention to Durva, his gaze cold and unforgiving.

Ishaan: "And you, Durva. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior towards my wife or any other student in this college. Is that clear?"

Durva nods hastily, her eyes wide with apprehension as she realizes the gravity of the situation.

Durva: "Y-yes, sir. I understand."

Ishaan's demeanor softens slightly as he looks toward Savi, concern etched on his features.

Ishaan: "Are you alright, Savi? Did they hurt you?"

Savi nods, her eyes brimming with gratitude as she reaches out to clasp Ishaan's hand.

Savi: "I'm fine, Ishaan Sir. Thank you for intervening."

Ishaan squeezes her hand reassuringly, a flicker of pride in his eyes as he looks at his wife.

Ishaan: "Always, Savi. Always. Now you have no choice but have lunch with me, come to my cabin. I hope you are on track with assignments completion, tomorrow is the day of submission"

She nods positively and walks along with him towards his cabin.

The next day, in IshVI Bedroom - Early Morning

Savi's alarm rings at 4:30.

She opens her eyes and finds herself in the embrace of her husband, who is deeply asleep. She shifts slightly and gently untangles Ishaan's arms, which are tightly wrapped around her waist, in order to get up.

(Reader's Note: Following the comfort they had shared at Ramtek, the practice of using a pillow wall has been permanently discontinued. They now sleep embracing each other without any barrier between them, with mutual consent to reserve their intimacy for a later date once she completes her exams.)

She places her pillow between his arms so that his posture does not get disturbed and rises from bed without disturbing him.

Half an hour later, she emerges refreshed from the washroom and settles at her study table beneath the glow of the table lamp. She begins organizing papers and completing her pending writing tasks.

She files all the papers and finds some of the important ones missing, which she had prepared the night before.

Savi rushes around the house, her footsteps echoing in the empty hallway as she searches for her missing notes. She checks the living room, the kitchen, and even the bedroom cupboards, but they're nowhere to be found.

SAVI (under her breath): Where are they? I swear I left them right here...

Just as panic begins to set in, Savi hears a faint rustling sound coming from the study. She follows the noise and finds her notes lying on the desk, scattered and disorganized.

SAVI (relieved): There you are!

But as Savi reaches for her notes, she realizes that something is wrong. The pages are crumpled, the ink smudged, and some of the important diagrams are missing.

SAVI (frantically): No, no, no! This can't be happening!

Suddenly someone taps her shoulders, she turns around quickly and breathes a sigh

“Ishaan Sir, you? At this time? Here in the study? What happened?”

Ishaan: “please please please, pause and relax. Yes, I am here in the study at this time just because you are here in the study at this time!” He speaks in rhyming style to calm her down.

She moves him aside and sits on the chair with a pale down face.

He asks, “What happened, now can you tell me please?”

She showed the spoiled file and he sees it and understands that her assignment is not in the shape to get submitted unless she sits and rewrites it entirely.

He thinks, “Who would have done this?” He shuffles books and papers lying here and there and finds Durva’s ID card there. He instantly makes two and two four that none other than her would have done this stupid mischief to revenge Savi on the canteen’s incident.

Savi’s attention was purely on spoiled papers so she missed Ishaan finding Durva’s ID card. Ishaan also thinks not to trigger her for now. So he keeps it aside and walks towards her, “Savi, there are still 4 hours, I hope you can surely do it again. One favor I can do is to rearrange the schedule and switch the submission time frame with the last lecture, but make sure you complete it.”

Her face lits up, determined not to let any obstacle stand in her way, Savi takes a deep breath and starts to piece together what remains of her notes.

SAVI: Sure Sir, I can do this. I've faced worse challenges before, and I've always come out stronger on the other side. This is nothing then, I shall start now and complete it before its due time and will come to college later only.

With renewed determination, she gathers her papers and heads to their room, ready to tackle the challenge ahead. As she settles into her work in the quiet of their room, she can't help but reflect on how fortunate she is to have Ishaan Sir by her side.

Hours pass, and with Ishaan's encouragement echoing in her mind, Savi meticulously reconstructs her assignment, pouring her focus and energy into every word and diagram. Finally, as the sun begins to rise outside their window, she finishes the last page, a sense of accomplishment washing over her.

Emerging from their room, Savi finds Ishaan waiting for her with a proud smile with a cup of tea/coffee, and a plate of breakfast.

"You did it," he says, enveloping her in a forehead kiss.

Savi returns the gesture, feeling grateful for his unwavering belief in her. "We did it," she corrects him, knowing that she couldn't have done it without him by her side.

To be continued… (Ishaan shifts Savi to ISHANU house)

Episode 49: The Clash At The College

Ishaan waves her goodbye and before that offers to drop her to the college but she denies saying she is tempted for an auto ride today.

The morning air is crisp as Savi strides onto the college campus, her bag heavy with textbooks and notebooks. She's determined to make the most of her time before classes begin, knowing that exams are fast approaching. Finding a quiet corner in the library, she settles down with her study materials, her focus unwavering as she immerses herself in her studies. The soft rustle of pages turning is the only sound that accompanies her as she delves deeper into her books.

As the morning progresses towards noon, Jitudada makes his way through the bustling corridors of the college, with freshly prepared homemade food in the tiffin box. Savi's face lights up with a smile as she spots him, grateful for the nourishment he brings. Their brief exchange is filled with warmth and gratitude, a small moment of connection amidst the chaos of the college day.

Durva watches from a distance as Jitudada hands over the tiffin to Savi, a frown marring her features.

She can't shake the feeling of resentment that bubbles within her, fueled by the perceived favoritism shown towards Savi. It gnaws at her, the sense of injustice growing stronger with each passing moment.

Durva's frustration mounts as she witnesses Savi's seemingly effortless acceptance of the special treatment, her status as the Director's wife granting her privileges that others can only dream of.

Durva and her bestie Ayush, fueled by their resentment towards Savi's perceived privilege, hatch a devious plan to humiliate her in front of her classmates. They decide to orchestrate a collision with Savi that causes her tiffin to spill, leaving her hungry and embarrassed.

As soon as Savi walks into the canteen navigating through the crowded college corridors, absorbed in her studies, Durva and Ayush strategically position themselves in her path.

With a calculated shove, they collide with Savi, causing her to stumble and the tiffin to slip from her grasp.

The fresh and warm contents spill onto the floor, scattering food everywhere and drawing the attention of nearby students.

Savi's face flushes with embarrassment as she kneels to gather the scattered items, her hunger gnawing at her stomach.

Durva and Ayush stand by, wearing smug expressions as they offer half-hearted apologies, their true intentions hidden behind false sympathy.

Enraged by the deliberate act of sabotage, Savi confronts Durva and Ayush in a fit of righteous anger.

Savi: "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Durva and Ayush exchange smug glances before Durva responds with faux innocence.

Durva: "Oh, I'm so sorry, Savi! It was just an accident, you know how crowded the hallways can get."

Ayush chimes in, his tone dripping with sarcasm.

Ayush: "Yeah, accidents happen all the time. Maybe next time you should watch where you're going, huh?"

Savi's fists clench at her sides, her patience wearing thin as she sees through their facade.

Savi: "Don't play dumb with me, Durva! I know this was no accident. You and your little lapdog here planned this."

Durva's expression hardens, her mask slipping to reveal a glimpse of the resentment simmering beneath the surface.

Durva: "And what if we did? What are you going to do about it, huh? Cry to your husband, who is the Director of this college, like you always do?"

Savi's eyes blaze with fury, her voice trembling with suppressed rage.

Savi: "I don't need to cry to anyone, Durva. I can handle you TWO on my own."

Ayush scoffs, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

Ayush: "Oh please, like you could handle anything without Hubby Director's protection."

Savi takes a step forward, her chin held high as she meets their gazes with steely determination.

Savi: "I don't need anyone's protection, Ayush. Least of all yours. So why don't you both crawl back to whatever hole you came from and leave me the hell alone."

Ayush, overcome with rage, steps forward to strike Savi.

But before he can follow through, a strong hand grabs his wrist from behind, twisting it painfully and stopping him in his tracks.

He was shocked to see the person who stopped her from striking Savi. 

And there, standing behind him with a fierce glint in their eyes is none other than Ishaan Sir, Savi's husband and the Director of the college.

To be continued… (Assignment submission day at college)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

😍😍😍😍

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Episode 51: Emotional & Practical Protective Measures

Continuation of Savi's Assignment Completion Scene:

Ishaan looking at her proudly, “So my wifey has once again proved that she can do anything and everything.”

He offers her a cup of tea, sips his coffee, and puts upma on the table, feeding the first spoon to her.

Savi lovingly smiles at him listening to her praises from him and enjoying his pampering.

Savi successfully submits her assignments, and both return home in the evening. She feels relaxed knowing she did her job well, but tiredness creeps in from waking up early and a hectic day.

She sits on the swing, starting a gentle sway, and closes her eyes for a moment. Suddenly, she feels a tickle in her underarms and laughs. It's none other than Ishaan.

Both do chit-chat for an hour and then Ishaan makes a serious face. Ishaan thinks something and says: ‘Savi, I feel till your exams you need to better take care of your file, folder, and time management. I don't want any single obstacle to touch you. In case you feel, you get distracted here, you may shift to Aai Baba’s home until you are done with exams.”

“I don't want to hide anything but your papers were misplaced by Durva. I don't want any kalesh for any of you during your exams so find a better way to tackle it.”

Savi, in a slightly unconvinced tone, questions, “Sir, so you want me to run away and not punish the culprits?”

Ishaan, looking into her eyes, responds, “No, not at all! Don't misunderstand me. I'm not suggesting you avoid facing challenges. It's about prioritizing and handling issues as they come, not reacting with the same intensity to every problem at once.”

Savi still looks skeptical and moves away from him, removing his hands from her shoulders to show her frustration. She crosses her arms, a sign of her inner conflict.

Ishaan smiles at her reaction, teasingly adding, “You're just a kid to me! I may still be a virgin, but already you've made me feel like a daddy.”

Savi manages a small smile but maintains her poker face. She rolls her eyes playfully at his comment, indicating her amusement despite her initial annoyance.

Ishaan continues more seriously, “Okay, well, the fact is, I don't want you and Durva staying in the same house during exams. If anything were to happen, the family might side with her, which could affect you mentally. I just want to protect you from any potential harm."

He reaches out and gently takes Savi's hands in his own, noticing her tension. "Savi, I understand this might seem drastic, but think of it as a temporary measure to ensure you can focus entirely on your exams without any distractions. Your exams are crucial, and I want you to have the best possible environment to succeed."

Savi hesitates, uncertainty flickering in her eyes. "But what about the family, especially RS and AS? Won't it be difficult for you if I'm not here?"

Ishaan smiles reassuringly. "Of course, it will be tough for me too. But our relationship is strong, Savi. We've faced challenges together before, and we've always emerged stronger. This is just another hurdle we need to overcome."

Savi nods affirmatively and leans her head on his shoulders, feeling reassured by his words. She relaxes slightly, a small sigh escaping her lips.

Ishaan takes out his phone from his pocket and dials. “Aai.”

Isha's mother, seeing Ishu’s picture and name on her phone, excitedly answers, “Yes, Ishu bala, how are you, beta? How is my bahu doing?”

Ishaan, with a slight pause, responds, “Aai, she is doing well, and we are okay. Remember when we had dinner at your place, you had requested Savi to stay with you during exams?” (Reference: Epi-24)

Isha, a mother's intuition kicking in, immediately understands what he is suggesting. She smiles and twirls the chain around her neck with her left hand. “Yes, Bala. So when are you coming to drop her off? Or should your Baba take care of it?”

With a sigh of relief, Ishaan responds, “Aai, we'll be there tomorrow morning.”

After exchanging goodnight wishes, they end the call.

IshVI looks at each other with a mixture of relief for a secure study environment and a twinge of sadness at not being together 24/7. They share a silent understanding, knowing that their bond will only grow stronger through this temporary separation.

They both head to bed; he helps her to sleep, covers her with a blanket, and then wraps himself in the same blanket, protectively holding her in his arms. She adjusts her head in his chest, feeling safe and loved.

To be continued… (ISHVI nok jhok in ISHANU home)

Episode 50: Assignment Submission Day

Continuation of library scene:

And there, standing behind him with a fierce glint in their eyes is none other than Ishaan, Savi's husband and the Director of the college.

Ishaan's voice is low and menacing as he addresses Ayush, his grip tightening on his wrist.

Ishaan: "I suggest you think twice before raising your hand to my wife again, Ayush. She is also your colleague! And this college has never tolerated any violence! You wouldn't want to face the consequences."

Ayush stammers incoherently, his face pale with fear as he struggles to find his words.

Ayush: "I-I didn't mean to... It was just... She..."

But Ishaan cuts him off with a sharp glare, his expression leaving no room for argument.

Ishaan: "Save your excuses for someone who cares, Ayush. Consider this your warning."

With that, Ishaan releases Ayush's wrist and turns his attention to Durva, his gaze cold and unforgiving.

Ishaan: "And you, Durva. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior towards my wife or any other student in this college. Is that clear?"

Durva nods hastily, her eyes wide with apprehension as she realizes the gravity of the situation.

Durva: "Y-yes, sir. I understand."

Ishaan's demeanor softens slightly as he looks toward Savi, concern etched on his features.

Ishaan: "Are you alright, Savi? Did they hurt you?"

Savi nods, her eyes brimming with gratitude as she reaches out to clasp Ishaan's hand.

Savi: "I'm fine, Ishaan Sir. Thank you for intervening."

Ishaan squeezes her hand reassuringly, a flicker of pride in his eyes as he looks at his wife.

Ishaan: "Always, Savi. Always. Now you have no choice but have lunch with me, come to my cabin. I hope you are on track with assignments completion, tomorrow is the day of submission"

She nods positively and walks along with him towards his cabin.

The next day, in IshVI Bedroom - Early Morning

Savi's alarm rings at 4:30.

She opens her eyes and finds herself in the embrace of her husband, who is deeply asleep. She shifts slightly and gently untangles Ishaan's arms, which are tightly wrapped around her waist, in order to get up.

(Reader's Note: Following the comfort they had shared at Ramtek, the practice of using a pillow wall has been permanently discontinued. They now sleep embracing each other without any barrier between them, with mutual consent to reserve their intimacy for a later date once she completes her exams.)

She places her pillow between his arms so that his posture does not get disturbed and rises from bed without disturbing him.

Half an hour later, she emerges refreshed from the washroom and settles at her study table beneath the glow of the table lamp. She begins organizing papers and completing her pending writing tasks.

She files all the papers and finds some of the important ones missing, which she had prepared the night before.

Savi rushes around the house, her footsteps echoing in the empty hallway as she searches for her missing notes. She checks the living room, the kitchen, and even the bedroom cupboards, but they're nowhere to be found.

SAVI (under her breath): Where are they? I swear I left them right here...

Just as panic begins to set in, Savi hears a faint rustling sound coming from the study. She follows the noise and finds her notes lying on the desk, scattered and disorganized.

SAVI (relieved): There you are!

But as Savi reaches for her notes, she realizes that something is wrong. The pages are crumpled, the ink smudged, and some of the important diagrams are missing.

SAVI (frantically): No, no, no! This can't be happening!

Suddenly someone taps her shoulders, she turns around quickly and breathes a sigh

“Ishaan Sir, you? At this time? Here in the study? What happened?”

Ishaan: “please please please, pause and relax. Yes, I am here in the study at this time just because you are here in the study at this time!” He speaks in rhyming style to calm her down.

She moves him aside and sits on the chair with a pale down face.

He asks, “What happened, now can you tell me please?”

She showed the spoiled file and he sees it and understands that her assignment is not in the shape to get submitted unless she sits and rewrites it entirely.

He thinks, “Who would have done this?” He shuffles books and papers lying here and there and finds Durva’s ID card there. He instantly makes two and two four that none other than her would have done this stupid mischief to revenge Savi on the canteen’s incident.

Savi’s attention was purely on spoiled papers so she missed Ishaan finding Durva’s ID card. Ishaan also thinks not to trigger her for now. So he keeps it aside and walks towards her, “Savi, there are still 4 hours, I hope you can surely do it again. One favor I can do is to rearrange the schedule and switch the submission time frame with the last lecture, but make sure you complete it.”

Her face lits up, determined not to let any obstacle stand in her way, Savi takes a deep breath and starts to piece together what remains of her notes.

SAVI: Sure Sir, I can do this. I've faced worse challenges before, and I've always come out stronger on the other side. This is nothing then, I shall start now and complete it before its due time and will come to college later only.

With renewed determination, she gathers her papers and heads to their room, ready to tackle the challenge ahead. As she settles into her work in the quiet of their room, she can't help but reflect on how fortunate she is to have Ishaan Sir by her side.

Hours pass, and with Ishaan's encouragement echoing in her mind, Savi meticulously reconstructs her assignment, pouring her focus and energy into every word and diagram. Finally, as the sun begins to rise outside their window, she finishes the last page, a sense of accomplishment washing over her.

Emerging from their room, Savi finds Ishaan waiting for her with a proud smile with a cup of tea/coffee, and a plate of breakfast.

"You did it," he says, enveloping her in a forehead kiss.

Savi returns the gesture, feeling grateful for his unwavering belief in her. "We did it," she corrects him, knowing that she couldn't have done it without him by her side.

To be continued… (Ishaan shifts Savi to ISHANU house)

Edited by ssm97 - 9 days ago
SamiO05 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

❤❤❤❤

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Episode 52: Ishaan's Homecoming & Savi's Pranks

Ishaan drops Savi off at ISHANU's home. While Savi carries her bag, Ishaan handles the suitcase. As they enter the house, Savi glances at Ishaan, who gives her a reassuring smile before they both receive blessings from Aai and Baba.

Ishaan carefully places Savi's bags in their designated cupboard in the room, making sure everything is settled for her.

Later, as they all gather in the hall, Savi notices Aai and Baba sitting comfortably, and she instinctively brings water for everyone, a gesture of respect and care.

She puts the tray on the tea-poy and sits close to Ishaan, leaning slightly against him, feeling his comforting presence beside her.

Isha Mam observes their (ISHVI) body language and feels satisfied with how they are behaving with each other, displaying their affection and connection.

Ishaan, glancing at his wristwatch, announces, 'It's time for me to head to college. See you all later,' before turning to his Baba and adding, “Please come with me. We can go together, and I'll drop you back afterward.” 

His words carry a hint of warmth and consideration, showing his affection for his father.

Isha Mam, observing the interaction, catches the subtle exchange between Ishaan and Savi and his mild wink at her. 

She looks at Savi and smiles knowingly, recognizing the unspoken bond between them because it is evident that dropping Baba home is an excuse for him to see his wife.

Savi, feeling a mix of shyness and happiness, blushes and lowers her gaze, but not before exchanging a fleeting glance with Ishaan, silently conveying her gratitude and love.

Throughout the day, Savi immerses herself in studying and engages in light conversation with her mother-in-law.

In the evening, Ishaan arrives to drop off his Baba and enters the hall, his eyes searching the surroundings.

Sensing his restlessness, Shantanu encourages him to go inside ‘their’ room, freshen up, and enjoy a cup of coffee before he departs.

Seizing the opportunity, Ishaan eagerly hurries into the room where Savi is staying.

He opens the door and finds the bed and chair empty. To check where she is, he takes one step further inside. Suddenly he is startled by a loud "Booo" from behind.

Startled, Ishaan jumps in surprise, exclaiming, “Who's there? Ouch!”

After recovering from the initial shock, Ishaan turns around to see Savi standing behind him, a mischievous grin on her face. 

She holds her hands up in mock surrender, chuckling at his startled reaction.

Savi: "Gotcha! Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Ishaan lets out a nervous laugh, relieved that it's only Savi playing a prank. He playfully shakes his head at her antics, his heart still racing from the sudden scare.

Ishaan: "You nearly gave me a heart attack, Savi! I should have known it was you."

Savi beams at him, pleased with her successful prank, and offers a sheepish apology.

Savi: "I couldn't help myself. You looked so serious when you came in."

In their bedroom, Ishaan's heart was still racing fast from Savi's playful scare, sparking a mischievous desire for revenge.

With a smirk, he declared, “Wait, I’ll show you, it's now my time to take revenge” and darted after her.

Savi, her laughter filling the room, teasingly taunted, “Catch me if you can, Ishaan Sir!”

Ishaan, his laughter blending with hers, playfully retorted, “Oh, I'll catch you, just you wait!”

They circled around the bed and playfully dodged furniture, their joyous laughter echoing off the walls.

Savi, ducking behind a chair, called out, “You'll never catch me, Ishaan Sir!”

Ishaan, hot on her heels, teased back, “Oh, I think I will! You can't escape me!”

Their playful banter fueled their chase, bringing smiles to their faces and warmth to their hearts.

Finally, with a triumphant shout, Ishaan caught her, pulling her into a tight embrace. But his legs slipped on the carpet and they collapsed onto the bed, breathless and happy, enjoying the simple joy of being together in their cozy bedroom. The moment they fall on the bed becomes special for them, he rolls over on her and makes her comfortable to get up.

Ishaan: "Well, you definitely succeeded in surprising me. But now that you're here, how about one cup of coffee?"

Savi nods eagerly, and together they head to the kitchen, laughter filling the air as they share a light-hearted moment together.

ISHANU seeing them heading to the kitchen felt they were the most luckiest and happiest parents on the earth.

To be continued… (The IAS journey begins, with nervousness on the night before the first day of the exam)

Episode 51: Emotional & Practical Protective Measures

Continuation of Savi's Assignment Completion Scene:

Ishaan looking at her proudly, “So my wifey has once again proved that she can do anything and everything.”

He offers her a cup of tea, sips his coffee, and puts upma on the table, feeding the first spoon to her.

Savi lovingly smiles at him listening to her praises from him and enjoying his pampering.

Savi successfully submits her assignments, and both return home in the evening. She feels relaxed knowing she did her job well, but tiredness creeps in from waking up early and a hectic day.

She sits on the swing, starting a gentle sway, and closes her eyes for a moment. Suddenly, she feels a tickle in her underarms and laughs. It's none other than Ishaan.

Both do chit-chat for an hour and then Ishaan makes a serious face. Ishaan thinks something and says: ‘Savi, I feel till your exams you need to better take care of your file, folder, and time management. I don't want any single obstacle to touch you. In case you feel, you get distracted here, you may shift to Aai Baba’s home until you are done with exams.”

“I don't want to hide anything but your papers were misplaced by Durva. I don't want any kalesh for any of you during your exams so find a better way to tackle it.”

Savi, in a slightly unconvinced tone, questions, “Sir, so you want me to run away and not punish the culprits?”

Ishaan, looking into her eyes, responds, “No, not at all! Don't misunderstand me. I'm not suggesting you avoid facing challenges. It's about prioritizing and handling issues as they come, not reacting with the same intensity to every problem at once.”

Savi still looks skeptical and moves away from him, removing his hands from her shoulders to show her frustration. She crosses her arms, a sign of her inner conflict.

Ishaan smiles at her reaction, teasingly adding, “You're just a kid to me! I may still be a virgin, but already you've made me feel like a daddy.”

Savi manages a small smile but maintains her poker face. She rolls her eyes playfully at his comment, indicating her amusement despite her initial annoyance.

Ishaan continues more seriously, “Okay, well, the fact is, I don't want you and Durva staying in the same house during exams. If anything were to happen, the family might side with her, which could affect you mentally. I just want to protect you from any potential harm."

He reaches out and gently takes Savi's hands in his own, noticing her tension. "Savi, I understand this might seem drastic, but think of it as a temporary measure to ensure you can focus entirely on your exams without any distractions. Your exams are crucial, and I want you to have the best possible environment to succeed."

Savi hesitates, uncertainty flickering in her eyes. "But what about the family, especially RS and AS? Won't it be difficult for you if I'm not here?"

Ishaan smiles reassuringly. "Of course, it will be tough for me too. But our relationship is strong, Savi. We've faced challenges together before, and we've always emerged stronger. This is just another hurdle we need to overcome."

Savi nods affirmatively and leans her head on his shoulders, feeling reassured by his words. She relaxes slightly, a small sigh escaping her lips.

Ishaan takes out his phone from his pocket and dials. “Aai.”

Isha's mother, seeing Ishu’s picture and name on her phone, excitedly answers, “Yes, Ishu bala, how are you, beta? How is my bahu doing?”

Ishaan, with a slight pause, responds, “Aai, she is doing well, and we are okay. Remember when we had dinner at your place, you had requested Savi to stay with you during exams?” (Reference: Epi-24)

Isha, a mother's intuition kicking in, immediately understands what he is suggesting. She smiles and twirls the chain around her neck with her left hand. “Yes, Bala. So when are you coming to drop her off? Or should your Baba take care of it?”

With a sigh of relief, Ishaan responds, “Aai, we'll be there tomorrow morning.”

After exchanging goodnight wishes, they end the call.

IshVI looks at each other with a mixture of relief for a secure study environment and a twinge of sadness at not being together 24/7. They share a silent understanding, knowing that their bond will only grow stronger through this temporary separation.

They both head to bed; he helps her to sleep, covers her with a blanket, and then wraps himself in the same blanket, protectively holding her in his arms. She adjusts her head in his chest, feeling safe and loved.

To be continued… (ISHVI nok jhok in ISHANU home)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

😁😁😁😁

yvijju_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Good Morning to all,

Thank you so much for the updates.

Please give next updates as soon as possible.

The updates are very much interesting to read.

I recently watched some episodes and that too because of Chinmay. I thought they should have given more screen presence to Chinmay and Shikha showing their love story which would have been more interesting to watch. But I think the focus will be shifting back again to story track based upon concept of triangular love story. I don't like the concept of triangular love story at all and so I think I will watch the show after a time period of one to two months. I hope by that time the upcoming story tracks will be more interesting to watch.

Edited by yvijju_2011 - 6 days ago