Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Episode 53: Late Night Studies

It had become a routine for Ishaan and Savi to meet every morning before heading to college and in the evening after completing wok hours and then spend night respectively at BM and ISHANU home.

THREE DAYS LATER - late night study

Savi sits at her study desk, surrounded by stacks of textbooks and notes, her brow furrowed in concentration as she prepares for her next day exams. The clock on the wall ticks past midnight, but Savi shows no signs of slowing down.

Suddenly, her stomach growls loudly, reminding her that she hasn't eaten since dinner.

SAVI (rubbing her stomach): Looks like it's time for a study break.

With a determined smile, Savi closes her books and heads to the kitchen. As she rummages through the fridge and pantry, searching for a late-night snack, she takes out some fryums and comes back to her room.

She heard footsteps outside her window. She was startled for a moment, but she reassured herself, 'No, I'm not afraid. Let me open the window.

But she gathered her courage and went to see who it was.

Pulling back the curtain, she saw Ishaan standing there, holding a rose with a playful look in his eyes. Despite the surprise, she smiled at him.

SAVI: Ishaan Sir? Youuuuu?, what brings you here?” And turns back with an angry catwalk.

Ishaan shrugs nonchalantly and saunters over to Savi, jumping inside the room and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

ISHAAN: I couldn't resist the smell of fryums, or should I say precisely i couldnt resist the girl eating fryums.

Savi leans back into Ishaan's embrace, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers.

SAVI teases him about coming secretly to meet her: Well, since you're here, how about you meeting Aai Baba?

Ishaan grins and nods enthusiastically, eager to tease her further. “Yes, lets go and say that instead of paying attention to your studies, you called me here and invited me from the window.”

Savi makes a face of stating you are impossible.

After a brief moment of seeing each other without a blink, Ishaan leans to Savi with a determined expression.

ISHAAN: Savi, if you have any last-minute doubts or questions about your exams, don't hesitate to ask. Your personal professor is at your service.

Savi chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully at his theatrics.

SAVI: Oh, lucky me! I have a personal professor at my beck and call.

Ishaan grinned, enjoying the banter.

ISHAAN: That's right, Mrs. Ishaan Bhosle. You're getting the VIP treatment.

Savi shook her head, but there was affection in her eyes as she looked at him.

SAVI: Well, Professor, I'll be sure to take advantage of your expertise.

Before they continued to her study desk, Ishaan reached into his pocket and pulled out a small gift wrapped in colorful paper.

ISHAAN: And I have something for you. Consider it a token of good luck for your exams tomorrow.

Curious, Savi's eyes widened with anticipation as she reached out to take the gift. Her fingers traced the edges of the wrapping paper, her movements careful yet eager.

It was a diamond studded pen!

SAVI: Wow, it's beautiful! But how will this help me write my exams confidently?

Ishaan's grin widened, his body language exuding playful confidence as he leaned in closer to Savi, his eyes dancing with mischief, “It's not just any pen, Savi. It's a magic pen. Whenever you use it, it'll fill your paper with nothing but brilliance and confidence.”

SAVI: But it looks really costly, there wasn't any need to spend so much on a pen.

Ishaan's expression softened, a warm smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he reached out to gently brush a stray lock of hair from Savi's face.

ISHAAN: Okay, you have that diary right? Add one more line item and pay me back when ________

Savi's eyes sparkled with curiosity, her body leaning in closer to Ishaan's as she eagerly awaited his response. Her fingers absentmindedly played with the wrapping paper of the gift in her hands, a small smile playing on her lips.

SAVI, with excitement: “When? (She was eager to hear When you become an IAS from her husband)

Ishaan's cheerful laughter filled the room, his body language relaxed and open as he leaned back in his chair, his eyes meeting Savi's with affectionate warmth.

ISHAAN, in a cheerful mood: “When you become Mrs. Bhosle in ALL senses, I will take the debt back in my own way.” And scans her from top to bottom.

Savi couldn't help but playfully roll her eyes at Ishaan's mischief and double meaning joke, her hand swatting at his arm in a gesture of mock annoyance. But beneath the playful punch, her eyes shone with love and adoration for her husband.

Then they sat on the bed, side by side, and discussed the exams earnestly, their body language mirroring their deep concentration as they leaned in closer to each other, their gestures animated and expressive. He gives her lots of tips and tricks to handle the pressure and shine brighter!

And after a while, as Ishaan prepared to leave, he leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on Savi's palms, her forehead, and finally her eyes, his body language conveying his earnest wishes for her success.

"May these fingers write the best answers," he whispered against her skin of palms, his touch gentle yet reassuring.

"May this brain work at its best," he continued, his lips pressing against her forehead in a tender caress.

"And may these eyes get to see the questions you are confident about," he finished, his gaze meeting Savi's with unwavering love and support with a forehead kiss.

And he jumps out of the window, waving goodbye.

Savi stands there, watching him leave with a proud expression, and murmurs, “I will never disappoint you Ishaan Sir, will surely rock in my exams starting from tomorrow and at the day of my last paper, you will meet your wife, Savi Ishaan Bhosle, in all senses.” 

To be Continued... (A week of examinations and post that IshVi plan to start living as husband & wife, will it happen?)

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 52: Ishaan's Homecoming & Savi's Pranks

Ishaan drops Savi off at ISHANU's home. While Savi carries her bag, Ishaan handles the suitcase. As they enter the house, Savi glances at Ishaan, who gives her a reassuring smile before they both receive blessings from Aai and Baba.

Ishaan carefully places Savi's bags in their designated cupboard in the room, making sure everything is settled for her.

Later, as they all gather in the hall, Savi notices Aai and Baba sitting comfortably, and she instinctively brings water for everyone, a gesture of respect and care.

She puts the tray on the tea-poy and sits close to Ishaan, leaning slightly against him, feeling his comforting presence beside her.

Isha Mam observes their (ISHVI) body language and feels satisfied with how they are behaving with each other, displaying their affection and connection.

Ishaan, glancing at his wristwatch, announces, 'It's time for me to head to college. See you all later,' before turning to his Baba and adding, “Please come with me. We can go together, and I'll drop you back afterward.” 

His words carry a hint of warmth and consideration, showing his affection for his father.

Isha Mam, observing the interaction, catches the subtle exchange between Ishaan and Savi and his mild wink at her. 

She looks at Savi and smiles knowingly, recognizing the unspoken bond between them because it is evident that dropping Baba home is an excuse for him to see his wife.

Savi, feeling a mix of shyness and happiness, blushes and lowers her gaze, but not before exchanging a fleeting glance with Ishaan, silently conveying her gratitude and love.

Throughout the day, Savi immerses herself in studying and engages in light conversation with her mother-in-law.

In the evening, Ishaan arrives to drop off his Baba and enters the hall, his eyes searching the surroundings.

Sensing his restlessness, Shantanu encourages him to go inside ‘their’ room, freshen up, and enjoy a cup of coffee before he departs.

Seizing the opportunity, Ishaan eagerly hurries into the room where Savi is staying.

He opens the door and finds the bed and chair empty. To check where she is, he takes one step further inside. Suddenly he is startled by a loud "Booo" from behind.

Startled, Ishaan jumps in surprise, exclaiming, “Who's there? Ouch!”

After recovering from the initial shock, Ishaan turns around to see Savi standing behind him, a mischievous grin on her face. 

She holds her hands up in mock surrender, chuckling at his startled reaction.

Savi: "Gotcha! Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Ishaan lets out a nervous laugh, relieved that it's only Savi playing a prank. He playfully shakes his head at her antics, his heart still racing from the sudden scare.

Ishaan: "You nearly gave me a heart attack, Savi! I should have known it was you."

Savi beams at him, pleased with her successful prank, and offers a sheepish apology.

Savi: "I couldn't help myself. You looked so serious when you came in."

In their bedroom, Ishaan's heart was still racing fast from Savi's playful scare, sparking a mischievous desire for revenge.

With a smirk, he declared, “Wait, I’ll show you, it's now my time to take revenge” and darted after her.

Savi, her laughter filling the room, teasingly taunted, “Catch me if you can, Ishaan Sir!”

Ishaan, his laughter blending with hers, playfully retorted, “Oh, I'll catch you, just you wait!”

They circled around the bed and playfully dodged furniture, their joyous laughter echoing off the walls.

Savi, ducking behind a chair, called out, “You'll never catch me, Ishaan Sir!”

Ishaan, hot on her heels, teased back, “Oh, I think I will! You can't escape me!”

Their playful banter fueled their chase, bringing smiles to their faces and warmth to their hearts.

Finally, with a triumphant shout, Ishaan caught her, pulling her into a tight embrace. But his legs slipped on the carpet and they collapsed onto the bed, breathless and happy, enjoying the simple joy of being together in their cozy bedroom. The moment they fall on the bed becomes special for them, he rolls over on her and makes her comfortable to get up.

Ishaan: "Well, you definitely succeeded in surprising me. But now that you're here, how about one cup of coffee?"

Savi nods eagerly, and together they head to the kitchen, laughter filling the air as they share a light-hearted moment together.

ISHANU seeing them heading to the kitchen felt they were the most luckiest and happiest parents on the earth.

To be continued… (The IAS journey begins, with nervousness on the night before the first day of the exam)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

😍😍😍😍

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Episode 54: Finally Exams Completed

Precap:

Ishaan waves goodbye after wishing her the best of luck, and she decides that once her exams are over, she will wholeheartedly become Mrs. Ishaan Bhosle, in all senses.

A fortnight of Exams:

The entire 15 days of time were heavily spent on examinations. Ishaan, being her husband, was not allowed to act as a supervisor or in charge as his own wife was appearing for the exams. But he made sure to daily pick her up from ISHANU home, drop her at the exam center, sit outside the hall for straight three hours, and then drop her back home while discussing paper, answers, and possible marks all the way. He was extremely serious about her peak of career and hence was only acting as her guardian and professor to not distract her in any affection.

During breaks between exams, Ishaan used to wait patiently for her outside the examination hall, a thermos of hot tea and a snack pack in hand, ready to provide her with the much-needed sustenance and comfort. He made sure to offer words of encouragement, reminding her of her capabilities and the hard work she had put in. Sometimes, he shared anecdotes or cracked a joke to lighten the mood, ensuring she didn't succumb to the pressure.

In the evenings, as they return home, he used to take charge of preparing coffee, knowing she was mentally exhausted from the day's exams.

And after dinner, he used to insist on giving her a relaxing massage, easing away the tension that had built up throughout the day.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Ishaan's unwavering presence served as a pillar of strength for her, his love and support unwavering even in the face of the daunting exams.

Last Day of Exams:

On the last day of her exams, she messaged Ishaan, “Hello Ishaan Sir, Today you don't need to wait for me, it's my last exam so I shall be late as I need to bid adieu to my ex-colleagues and gawachi gang.”

Ishaan read the message and felt a pang of awkwardness. He had been excited to pick her up on her last exam day, but he quickly made up his mind and replied casually, encouraging her to enjoy her time with her friends.

Savi, in her mind, was all set to become his "dulhan" and surprise him.

After the paper was over, she hugged all her dearest friends tightly. They all got sentimental, knowing they were about to head back to their hometowns and get busy with their lives. They exchanged addresses, contact numbers, and promises to stay in touch with each other.

Savi reached home and immediately embraced Isha Mam and Shantanu Sir, her heart filled with warmth at seeing them. She then began packing her bags, preparing for the next chapter of her life. As Savi was packing, Isha Mam entered the room with a small gift in her hand. She approached her with a soft smile, her eyes reflecting her care and love. She handed over the gift to Savi, her fingers brushing against hers gently as she accepted it, her hand lingering for a moment in a comforting squeeze.

Savi unwrapped the package and found a beautiful bridal red saree and exquisite golden-red ornaments. She understood the intent behind the gift and gave a shy smile, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment. Noticing her daughter's shyness about starting her "married" life, Isha Mam sat next to her, placing her hand on her shoulder in a reassuring gesture, her touch gentle and comforting.

"Tonight, your Baba and I are heading to Shirdi and will stay there for two days. You can call Ishu Bala here and leave tomorrow," Isha Mam said gently, offering reassurance, her eyes filled with maternal warmth and understanding.

Savi started to shiver as she clearly understood that Isha Mam wanted them to consummate their wedding at their home. However, Isha Mam smiled at her warmly and continued, "Savi Bala, it's just an hour until our bus leaves. We need to rush. Your Baba has already called Ishu; he must be on the way."

With the saree in her hand and her heart racing, Savi stood there, processing the sudden turn of events, her fingers trembling slightly as she clutched the fabric.

_________________________-

Ishaan came home and expressed concern, "Aai, Baba, you should have told me earlier. I would have arranged for the driver and car. Why are you traveling by bus, especially at night?"

Shantanu chuckled, offering a wise insight, "Bala, you'll understand this when you're in your late 50s. Wives always need their personal time in their own way." The comment elicited laughter from everyone present.

Isha Mam intervened, "Savi hasn't come yet. You can sit inside and wait for her. She must be having her happy time with her friends. And it's too late, so you should stay here tonight; otherwise, I would be extremely worried."

Ishaan hugged his mom and nodded, "Aai, I'm no longer that kid Ishu, but feel free. We'll be here until you both come back."

As a cab arrived, he helped them arrange their luggage, waved goodbye, and then returned inside the house. Sitting on the sofa, he attempted to watch TV, but nothing seemed worth his time, so he switched it off. Suddenly, he heard a noise from Savi’s room. Curiosity piqued, he moved towards it, thinking, “Who could be there? She hasn't come home yet!”

He opened the door and saw...

To be continued… (ISHVI consummates their wedding)

Episode 53: Late Night Studies

It had become a routine for Ishaan and Savi to meet every morning before heading to college and in the evening after completing wok hours and then spend night respectively at BM and ISHANU home.

THREE DAYS LATER - late night study

Savi sits at her study desk, surrounded by stacks of textbooks and notes, her brow furrowed in concentration as she prepares for her next day exams. The clock on the wall ticks past midnight, but Savi shows no signs of slowing down.

Suddenly, her stomach growls loudly, reminding her that she hasn't eaten since dinner.

SAVI (rubbing her stomach): Looks like it's time for a study break.

With a determined smile, Savi closes her books and heads to the kitchen. As she rummages through the fridge and pantry, searching for a late-night snack, she takes out some fryums and comes back to her room.

She heard footsteps outside her window. She was startled for a moment, but she reassured herself, 'No, I'm not afraid. Let me open the window.

But she gathered her courage and went to see who it was.

Pulling back the curtain, she saw Ishaan standing there, holding a rose with a playful look in his eyes. Despite the surprise, she smiled at him.

SAVI: Ishaan Sir? Youuuuu?, what brings you here?” And turns back with an angry catwalk.

Ishaan shrugs nonchalantly and saunters over to Savi, jumping inside the room and wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

ISHAAN: I couldn't resist the smell of fryums, or should I say precisely i couldnt resist the girl eating fryums.

Savi leans back into Ishaan's embrace, enjoying the warmth of his body against hers.

SAVI teases him about coming secretly to meet her: Well, since you're here, how about you meeting Aai Baba?

Ishaan grins and nods enthusiastically, eager to tease her further. “Yes, lets go and say that instead of paying attention to your studies, you called me here and invited me from the window.”

Savi makes a face of stating you are impossible.

After a brief moment of seeing each other without a blink, Ishaan leans to Savi with a determined expression.

ISHAAN: Savi, if you have any last-minute doubts or questions about your exams, don't hesitate to ask. Your personal professor is at your service.

Savi chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully at his theatrics.

SAVI: Oh, lucky me! I have a personal professor at my beck and call.

Ishaan grinned, enjoying the banter.

ISHAAN: That's right, Mrs. Ishaan Bhosle. You're getting the VIP treatment.

Savi shook her head, but there was affection in her eyes as she looked at him.

SAVI: Well, Professor, I'll be sure to take advantage of your expertise.

Before they continued to her study desk, Ishaan reached into his pocket and pulled out a small gift wrapped in colorful paper.

ISHAAN: And I have something for you. Consider it a token of good luck for your exams tomorrow.

Curious, Savi's eyes widened with anticipation as she reached out to take the gift. Her fingers traced the edges of the wrapping paper, her movements careful yet eager.

It was a diamond studded pen!

SAVI: Wow, it's beautiful! But how will this help me write my exams confidently?

Ishaan's grin widened, his body language exuding playful confidence as he leaned in closer to Savi, his eyes dancing with mischief, “It's not just any pen, Savi. It's a magic pen. Whenever you use it, it'll fill your paper with nothing but brilliance and confidence.”

SAVI: But it looks really costly, there wasn't any need to spend so much on a pen.

Ishaan's expression softened, a warm smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he reached out to gently brush a stray lock of hair from Savi's face.

ISHAAN: Okay, you have that diary right? Add one more line item and pay me back when ________

Savi's eyes sparkled with curiosity, her body leaning in closer to Ishaan's as she eagerly awaited his response. Her fingers absentmindedly played with the wrapping paper of the gift in her hands, a small smile playing on her lips.

SAVI, with excitement: “When? (She was eager to hear When you become an IAS from her husband)

Ishaan's cheerful laughter filled the room, his body language relaxed and open as he leaned back in his chair, his eyes meeting Savi's with affectionate warmth.

ISHAAN, in a cheerful mood: “When you become Mrs. Bhosle in ALL senses, I will take the debt back in my own way.” And scans her from top to bottom.

Savi couldn't help but playfully roll her eyes at Ishaan's mischief and double meaning joke, her hand swatting at his arm in a gesture of mock annoyance. But beneath the playful punch, her eyes shone with love and adoration for her husband.

Then they sat on the bed, side by side, and discussed the exams earnestly, their body language mirroring their deep concentration as they leaned in closer to each other, their gestures animated and expressive. He gives her lots of tips and tricks to handle the pressure and shine brighter!

And after a while, as Ishaan prepared to leave, he leaned in to plant a gentle kiss on Savi's palms, her forehead, and finally her eyes, his body language conveying his earnest wishes for her success.

"May these fingers write the best answers," he whispered against her skin of palms, his touch gentle yet reassuring.

"May this brain work at its best," he continued, his lips pressing against her forehead in a tender caress.

"And may these eyes get to see the questions you are confident about," he finished, his gaze meeting Savi's with unwavering love and support with a forehead kiss.

And he jumps out of the window, waving goodbye.

Savi stands there, watching him leave with a proud expression, and murmurs, “I will never disappoint you Ishaan Sir, will surely rock in my exams starting from tomorrow and at the day of my last paper, you will meet your wife, Savi Ishaan Bhosle, in all senses.” 

To be Continued... (A week of examinations and post that IshVi plan to start living as husband & wife, will it happen?)

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Episode 55: Enveloped in Passion: The ISHVI Bonding 

18+ Chapter, Read at Your Own Risk, Kids Stay Away

He opened the door and saw... Savi standing in front of her mirror, draped in the red saree gifted by Isha Mam. Her reflection revealed a mix of excitement, nervousness, and anticipation in her eyes. She was adorned with a beautiful red saree, a sleeveless golden blouse, and decked up with long golden earrings, a mangalsutra around her neck, and maroon and golden bangles adorning her hands. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, her lips painted with a shade of maroon lipstick, and her eyes enhanced with smoky makeup.

"Savi," Ishaan called out softly, surprised to find her already home. "You're back."

Savi turned around, startled by his sudden appearance. "Ishaan Sir!" she exclaimed, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at being caught in her bridal attire.

Ishaan stepped closer, his gaze lingering on her, admiring her beauty in the traditional attire. "You look stunning," he said, his voice filled with genuine admiration.

A shy smile played on Savi's lips as she twirled in her saree, feeling a surge of happiness at his compliment. "Thank you," she murmured, feeling a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

Ishaan took a step forward, closing the distance between them. He reached out to gently tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. "Are you nervous?" he asked softly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of discomfort.

Savi nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. "A little," she admitted, feeling vulnerable yet exhilarated by the prospect of starting this new chapter of their lives together.

Ishaan cupped her face in his hands, his touch gentle yet reassuring. "You don't have to be," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and love. "I am hungry, it's 8 PM."

Savi felt a sense of strangeness, “Umm, hungry? Do I need to cook? Aai would have kept something.” She took a step towards the kitchen but felt an arm wrap around her stomach. She felt his touch. Ishaan hugged her from behind and said, “Let me complete, I am hungry for you now. Why are you wearing this bridal wear?”

Savi's cheeks flushed crimson at Ishaan's unexpected words. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she turned to face him, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Ishaan Sir," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I... I didn't expect..."

Ishaan smiled softly, his gaze filled with tenderness as he reached out to gently caress her cheek. Savi closed her eyes and moved closer to him, signaling her readiness to surrender to the moment.

Ishaan pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering against her skin. In response, Savi planted a wet kiss on his lips. Stunned, Ishaan looked at her with wide-open eyes. "Is it my sherni wife?" he teased, his voice filled with affection. "I don't need to do anything then; you're already in the perfect mood."

Savi pushed him playfully, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at his remark. She then walked towards the bed but felt her saree was stuck somewhere. Moving backward, she saw her pallu in his hands. He walked towards her with the intention to undrape the saree, and in no time, he unpinned it, allowing it to drop from her shoulders to the floor, revealing her deep-necked golden blouse and backless strings.

She attempted to cover her blouse with her arms, but he shook his head and murmured in her ear, "Haven't I already seen it?" She blushed deeply, unable to meet his gaze.

He knelt down before her, planting a tender kiss on her navel and giving her a gentle finger massage on her exposed back. In the process, he unhooked her blouse and strings, allowing them to fall to the ground.

Unable to withstand the sensation of his touch, she hurried to the bed. He followed from behind, planting kisses on her neck and back, his hands exploring her chest with firm pressure, eliciting soft moans from her lips.

He turned her towards him and pressed his lips against hers, his hands continuing to roam over her body. She fully indulged in the moment, relishing his touches and eagerly anticipating their future together. Overcome with desire, she removed his shirt and kissed his bare chest, her passion igniting with each touch.

Pushing him onto the bed, she straddled him, showering him with wet kisses all over.

He teased, “Your intentions aren't entirely innocent, Mrs. Bhosle. I seem to be in the danger zone.”

Savi responded with a playful grin, “Oh, hush, Mr. Bhosle. You have no idea what you're in for,” and resumed her assault of kisses, trailing up and down his body. Eventually, she lay beside him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

Seizing the moment, he switched off the lamps near the bed and began to remove her petticoat. She returns the favour by unzipping and removing his pants.

As the room plunged into darkness, Savi felt a rush of excitement course through her veins. She nestled closer to Ishaan, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Ishaan's touch was gentle yet firm as he removed her petticoat, his fingers trailing along her skin, igniting a trail of fire wherever they touched. Savi shivered with pleasure, her body responding eagerly to his every move.

He murmured in her ear, “I want to see you, completely.”

She shook her head, covering her eyes with her palms in a gesture of hesitation.

"You can see me, too" he whispered again, his voice filled with desire.

She hesitated, unsure of how to respond. Ready, yet not fully prepared, she lay on her stomach, her back arching slightly in anticipation.

Her milky white skin seemed to glow in the darkness, beckoning him to continue.

In the dim light filtering through the curtains, he removed the last remaining cloth from her body, revealing her beautiful form. Gently, he caressed her buttery shiny skin above the thighs. He slightly moves her here and there to give her a massage and finally moves her onto her back. She instinctively covered her private parts with her hands, but he gently moved them aside, his gaze filled with adoration.

He kissed her down intimately, eliciting a soft moan from her lips as he continued to explore her body with tender kisses.

Overwhelmed by desire, she pulled him closer, her voice trembling with need as she whispered, "Make me yours, please." And switches on the lights, “Let this light glow and witness our love.”

In the twinkling light, Ishaan's eyes gleamed with desire as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they melted into each other, their bodies intertwining in a symphony of longing and desire.

As they surrendered to the overwhelming tide of their love, they found solace and fulfillment in each other's arms.

And as they lay intertwined, they knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together, a journey filled with endless possibilities and boundless love.

To be Continued…(Ishaan prepares breakfast for Savi)

Episode 54: Finally Exams Completed

Precap:

Ishaan waves goodbye after wishing her the best of luck, and she decides that once her exams are over, she will wholeheartedly become Mrs. Ishaan Bhosle, in all senses.

A fortnight of Exams:

The entire 15 days of time were heavily spent on examinations. Ishaan, being her husband, was not allowed to act as a supervisor or in charge as his own wife was appearing for the exams. But he made sure to daily pick her up from ISHANU home, drop her at the exam center, sit outside the hall for straight three hours, and then drop her back home while discussing paper, answers, and possible marks all the way. He was extremely serious about her peak of career and hence was only acting as her guardian and professor to not distract her in any affection.

During breaks between exams, Ishaan used to wait patiently for her outside the examination hall, a thermos of hot tea and a snack pack in hand, ready to provide her with the much-needed sustenance and comfort. He made sure to offer words of encouragement, reminding her of her capabilities and the hard work she had put in. Sometimes, he shared anecdotes or cracked a joke to lighten the mood, ensuring she didn't succumb to the pressure.

In the evenings, as they return home, he used to take charge of preparing coffee, knowing she was mentally exhausted from the day's exams.

And after dinner, he used to insist on giving her a relaxing massage, easing away the tension that had built up throughout the day.

Throughout the entire ordeal, Ishaan's unwavering presence served as a pillar of strength for her, his love and support unwavering even in the face of the daunting exams.

Last Day of Exams:

On the last day of her exams, she messaged Ishaan, “Hello Ishaan Sir, Today you don't need to wait for me, it's my last exam so I shall be late as I need to bid adieu to my ex-colleagues and gawachi gang.”

Ishaan read the message and felt a pang of awkwardness. He had been excited to pick her up on her last exam day, but he quickly made up his mind and replied casually, encouraging her to enjoy her time with her friends.

Savi, in her mind, was all set to become his "dulhan" and surprise him.

After the paper was over, she hugged all her dearest friends tightly. They all got sentimental, knowing they were about to head back to their hometowns and get busy with their lives. They exchanged addresses, contact numbers, and promises to stay in touch with each other.

Savi reached home and immediately embraced Isha Mam and Shantanu Sir, her heart filled with warmth at seeing them. She then began packing her bags, preparing for the next chapter of her life. As Savi was packing, Isha Mam entered the room with a small gift in her hand. She approached her with a soft smile, her eyes reflecting her care and love. She handed over the gift to Savi, her fingers brushing against hers gently as she accepted it, her hand lingering for a moment in a comforting squeeze.

Savi unwrapped the package and found a beautiful bridal red saree and exquisite golden-red ornaments. She understood the intent behind the gift and gave a shy smile, her cheeks flushing slightly with embarrassment. Noticing her daughter's shyness about starting her "married" life, Isha Mam sat next to her, placing her hand on her shoulder in a reassuring gesture, her touch gentle and comforting.

"Tonight, your Baba and I are heading to Shirdi and will stay there for two days. You can call Ishu Bala here and leave tomorrow," Isha Mam said gently, offering reassurance, her eyes filled with maternal warmth and understanding.

Savi started to shiver as she clearly understood that Isha Mam wanted them to consummate their wedding at their home. However, Isha Mam smiled at her warmly and continued, "Savi Bala, it's just an hour until our bus leaves. We need to rush. Your Baba has already called Ishu; he must be on the way."

With the saree in her hand and her heart racing, Savi stood there, processing the sudden turn of events, her fingers trembling slightly as she clutched the fabric.

_________________________-

Ishaan came home and expressed concern, "Aai, Baba, you should have told me earlier. I would have arranged for the driver and car. Why are you traveling by bus, especially at night?"

Shantanu chuckled, offering a wise insight, "Bala, you'll understand this when you're in your late 50s. Wives always need their personal time in their own way." The comment elicited laughter from everyone present.

Isha Mam intervened, "Savi hasn't come yet. You can sit inside and wait for her. She must be having her happy time with her friends. And it's too late, so you should stay here tonight; otherwise, I would be extremely worried."

Ishaan hugged his mom and nodded, "Aai, I'm no longer that kid Ishu, but feel free. We'll be here until you both come back."

As a cab arrived, he helped them arrange their luggage, waved goodbye, and then returned inside the house. Sitting on the sofa, he attempted to watch TV, but nothing seemed worth his time, so he switched it off. Suddenly, he heard a noise from Savi’s room. Curiosity piqued, he moved towards it, thinking, “Who could be there? She hasn't come home yet!”

He opened the door and saw...

To be continued… (ISHVI consummates their wedding)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

😘😘😘😘

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Episode 56: Tender Beginnings: Morning Encounters

The two souls became one as they consummated their wedding, feeling complete and satisfied in each other's embrace. Throughout the night, they held onto each other tightly, unwilling to let go.

The next morning, Savi opened her eyes with a light smile on her lips. She shifted slightly and saw her husband sleeping beside her, his arms wrapped around her chest. Gazing at him with love and affection, she kissed his forehead and gently removed his hands from her chest which was slightly reddish after the intimate act.

Reflecting on the night they had shared, Savi felt a blush of pride color her cheeks. She wanted to get up, so she wrapped herself in a sheet, gathered her clothes, and made her way to the bathroom.

Within few minutes, Ishaan gradually emerged from his slumber, the events of the previous night slowly trickled back into his consciousness. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he cast a glance toward the bed, expecting to find Savi still nestled beside him.

However, as his gaze fell upon the sheets, his heart skipped a beat. Bloodstains marred the pristine fabric, stark against the soft hues of the bed linen. Instantly, a knot of concern tightened in his stomach, his mind racing with worry.

But then, a flicker of realization dawned upon him. Slowly, the pieces fell into place, and he remembered the intimacy they had shared the night before. The bloodstains were a natural consequence, a testament to their union.

He gets up and takes his t-shirt, wrapping a towel around himself until he finds his track pants to put on.

He yawns slightly, combs his hair with his fingers, and looks around to search for Savi. He listens to the sound of the water tap and understands that she has gone for a bath. He knocks the door and teases, “Do you need any help? I am available”

She screams from inside, ‘Enough, Mr. Bhosle! I am still tired and don't have the energy left after your multiple sessions last night”

Both blush and laugh, one inside the door and another outside the door!

After freshening up in Baba's room, Ishaan made his way to the kitchen to prepare tea/coffee and toast the bread. With care, he arranged the dining table, drawing back the curtains to welcome the warm rays of the morning sun. Stepping onto the veranda, he retrieved the newspaper and milk bag, part of their daily routine. After storing the milk in the fridge, he settled at the dining table, engrossing himself in the morning news while awaiting his wife's company.

Meanwhile, Savi, now a woman in her own right, adorned herself in a delicate baby pink kurta and white pants, her hair still damp from the shower. With meticulous precision, she filled her hairline and adorned her face with a small bindi, a symbol of her married status. As she adjusted her Mangalsutra, her gaze fell upon the hickies adorning her neck, prompting a moment of concern.  “Oh God, How to hide these? Till how long it wil stay? These are too many”

She immediately takes out scarf and covers it all before joining Ishaan at the table.

When she reaches the dining table, their eyes met for the first time since their night of intimacy, each gaze filled with love, affection, desire, and a hint of bashfulness. 

Taking his hand, Savi led Ishaan to the small temple nestled in a corner of the room. Lighting a diya, they bowed in reverence, seeking blessings for their new journey together. Offering him prasad, Savi greeted him with a tender "Good morning, Pati dev."

Ishaan, in turn, fed her half of the prasad before indulging in the remainder himself, playfully referring to her as his "Very good morning sexy biwi." 

Amused, Savi gently chided him, mindful of their sacred surroundings. “Shut up, we are in front of God.”

With smiles on their faces, they returned to the dining table, sharing breakfast and stolen glances filled with affection.

To break the ice of shyness and awkwardness, Ishaan starts, “ Savi, the next month you have UPSC prelims, then final exams a few weeks later. I am sure, you will nail it, but don't move a bit from your end goal.”

She while enjoying toast, “Ok Patidev, how can be a man so boring after such a romantic night.”

Ishaan pulls her closer, “Your energy is amazing, I never knew” and winks.

She laughs and continues to tease him.

Both having playful teasing, start their day.

To be Continued…(IshVi welcomes ISHANU)

Episode 55: Enveloped in Passion: The ISHVI Bonding 

18+ Chapter, Read at Your Own Risk, Kids Stay Away

He opened the door and saw... Savi standing in front of her mirror, draped in the red saree gifted by Isha Mam. Her reflection revealed a mix of excitement, nervousness, and anticipation in her eyes. She was adorned with a beautiful red saree, a sleeveless golden blouse, and decked up with long golden earrings, a mangalsutra around her neck, and maroon and golden bangles adorning her hands. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, her lips painted with a shade of maroon lipstick, and her eyes enhanced with smoky makeup.

"Savi," Ishaan called out softly, surprised to find her already home. "You're back."

Savi turned around, startled by his sudden appearance. "Ishaan Sir!" she exclaimed, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at being caught in her bridal attire.

Ishaan stepped closer, his gaze lingering on her, admiring her beauty in the traditional attire. "You look stunning," he said, his voice filled with genuine admiration.

A shy smile played on Savi's lips as she twirled in her saree, feeling a surge of happiness at his compliment. "Thank you," she murmured, feeling a flutter of excitement in her stomach.

Ishaan took a step forward, closing the distance between them. He reached out to gently tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear, his touch sending a shiver down her spine. "Are you nervous?" he asked softly, his eyes searching hers for any sign of discomfort.

Savi nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. "A little," she admitted, feeling vulnerable yet exhilarated by the prospect of starting this new chapter of their lives together.

Ishaan cupped her face in his hands, his touch gentle yet reassuring. "You don't have to be," he whispered, his voice filled with warmth and love. "I am hungry, it's 8 PM."

Savi felt a sense of strangeness, “Umm, hungry? Do I need to cook? Aai would have kept something.” She took a step towards the kitchen but felt an arm wrap around her stomach. She felt his touch. Ishaan hugged her from behind and said, “Let me complete, I am hungry for you now. Why are you wearing this bridal wear?”

Savi's cheeks flushed crimson at Ishaan's unexpected words. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she turned to face him, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Ishaan Sir," she began, her voice barely above a whisper, "I... I didn't expect..."

Ishaan smiled softly, his gaze filled with tenderness as he reached out to gently caress her cheek. Savi closed her eyes and moved closer to him, signaling her readiness to surrender to the moment.

Ishaan pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead, his lips lingering against her skin. In response, Savi planted a wet kiss on his lips. Stunned, Ishaan looked at her with wide-open eyes. "Is it my sherni wife?" he teased, his voice filled with affection. "I don't need to do anything then; you're already in the perfect mood."

Savi pushed him playfully, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at his remark. She then walked towards the bed but felt her saree was stuck somewhere. Moving backward, she saw her pallu in his hands. He walked towards her with the intention to undrape the saree, and in no time, he unpinned it, allowing it to drop from her shoulders to the floor, revealing her deep-necked golden blouse and backless strings.

She attempted to cover her blouse with her arms, but he shook his head and murmured in her ear, "Haven't I already seen it?" She blushed deeply, unable to meet his gaze.

He knelt down before her, planting a tender kiss on her navel and giving her a gentle finger massage on her exposed back. In the process, he unhooked her blouse and strings, allowing them to fall to the ground.

Unable to withstand the sensation of his touch, she hurried to the bed. He followed from behind, planting kisses on her neck and back, his hands exploring her chest with firm pressure, eliciting soft moans from her lips.

He turned her towards him and pressed his lips against hers, his hands continuing to roam over her body. She fully indulged in the moment, relishing his touches and eagerly anticipating their future together. Overcome with desire, she removed his shirt and kissed his bare chest, her passion igniting with each touch.

Pushing him onto the bed, she straddled him, showering him with wet kisses all over.

He teased, “Your intentions aren't entirely innocent, Mrs. Bhosle. I seem to be in the danger zone.”

Savi responded with a playful grin, “Oh, hush, Mr. Bhosle. You have no idea what you're in for,” and resumed her assault of kisses, trailing up and down his body. Eventually, she lay beside him and pulled him into a tight embrace.

Seizing the moment, he switched off the lamps near the bed and began to remove her petticoat. She returns the favour by unzipping and removing his pants.

As the room plunged into darkness, Savi felt a rush of excitement course through her veins. She nestled closer to Ishaan, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Ishaan's touch was gentle yet firm as he removed her petticoat, his fingers trailing along her skin, igniting a trail of fire wherever they touched. Savi shivered with pleasure, her body responding eagerly to his every move.

He murmured in her ear, “I want to see you, completely.”

She shook her head, covering her eyes with her palms in a gesture of hesitation.

"You can see me, too" he whispered again, his voice filled with desire.

She hesitated, unsure of how to respond. Ready, yet not fully prepared, she lay on her stomach, her back arching slightly in anticipation.

Her milky white skin seemed to glow in the darkness, beckoning him to continue.

In the dim light filtering through the curtains, he removed the last remaining cloth from her body, revealing her beautiful form. Gently, he caressed her buttery shiny skin above the thighs. He slightly moves her here and there to give her a massage and finally moves her onto her back. She instinctively covered her private parts with her hands, but he gently moved them aside, his gaze filled with adoration.

He kissed her down intimately, eliciting a soft moan from her lips as he continued to explore her body with tender kisses.

Overwhelmed by desire, she pulled him closer, her voice trembling with need as she whispered, "Make me yours, please." And switches on the lights, “Let this light glow and witness our love.”

In the twinkling light, Ishaan's eyes gleamed with desire as he captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they melted into each other, their bodies intertwining in a symphony of longing and desire.

As they surrendered to the overwhelming tide of their love, they found solace and fulfillment in each other's arms.

And as they lay intertwined, they knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together, a journey filled with endless possibilities and boundless love.

To be Continued…(Ishaan prepares breakfast for Savi)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

🥰🥰🥰🥰

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Episode 57: ISHANU Homecoming & Heartfelt Bonds

The two days spent by IshVi were the best of their lives, filled with fun, love, admiration, intimacy, and their exploration of each other as spouses. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and showered mountains of love on their partners.

Finally, the day arrived when Isha Mam and Shantanu were supposed to return from their Shirdi trip. Ishaan rang up his father, 'Baba, when will your bus arrive at Hinjewadi? Please let us know, we will come to pick you up so you don't need to search for cabs.'

Shantanu, who had kept the phone on speaker, smiled at Isha and said, 'Ishu Bala, we may start from here around 12 AM, so expect us at 5 AM.' The proud parents felt proud of their son, who was growing closer to them every single day and was showing utmost care for them.

Early morning, the alarm rang at 4 AM. Savi emerged from the blanket and shook Ishaan to wake up as they had to pick up their parents. He immediately got up, and both headed to freshen up. Within 20 minutes, they started their car and reached Hinjewadi Bridge where the bus was supposed to arrive.

While Ishaan was playing with the car keychain in his fingers, Savi was enjoying the early morning breezes and looking around at the glowing lights of the bustling city.

Finally, the bus arrived, and one by one, Isha and Shantanu stepped down from the bus, their faces lighting up as they joined Savi and Ishaan on the pavement. With smiles of anticipation, they formed a tight circle, enveloping each other in a warm family hug.

Isha mam checks on Savi and easily notices a big change in her, she has transformed into a married woman and the wife of his dear son. She took no time to understand that they have taken a step further in their relationship which will keep them bound together forever.

As they separated, Ishaan sprang into action, swiftly grabbing the luggage and loading it into the car's trunk. He then moved around to the passenger side, holding the door open with a courteous gesture as he ushered his parents and wife into the car.

Ensuring everyone was securely fastened with their seatbelts, Ishaan settled into the driver's seat, started the engine, and began the journey back home.

On the way, they chatted about their trip.

Shantanu took the opportunity to suggest, "Ishaan, Savi's exams are over, and the prelims are still some time away. Why don't you plan a mini vacation somewhere far from Pune?" He smiled at Isha, who returned the smile, appreciating his effort to bond.

Savi's cheeks flushed with a mix of surprise and excitement when Ishaan seductively glanced at her and raised his eyebrows inquiringly about the mini vacation. She felt a flutter of anticipation, wondering where they might go and relishing the idea of spending more time with him outside of their usual routine.

Isha Mam chimed in, "The weather's perfect, and both of you could use some relaxation. After the stress of exams, take 3-4 days off and come back refreshed. Then Savi can start preparing for prelims and stay with me again, right Savi?"

Both ISHVI responded in unison, "No, No..." Their simultaneous denial was followed by a sudden silence.

ISHANU chuckled at their eagerness to be together, and both ISHVI felt embarrassed by their childish behavior.

Upon arriving home, they seamlessly slipped back into their daily routine. Savi eagerly assisted her Aai Baba with unpacking and organizing their belongings. She enthusiastically contributed to preparing lunch, relishing every moment of being an integral part of the family as their cherished daughter-in-law.

Meanwhile, Ishaan and Shantanu engaged in lively discussions, sharing updates about their respective colleges, work, and upcoming schedules.

After a satisfying lunch, they indulged in a brief nap before making plans to depart for the Bhosle Mansion later in the evening.

To be Continued… (Ishvi returns BM)

Episode 56: Tender Beginnings: Morning Encounters

The two souls became one as they consummated their wedding, feeling complete and satisfied in each other's embrace. Throughout the night, they held onto each other tightly, unwilling to let go.

The next morning, Savi opened her eyes with a light smile on her lips. She shifted slightly and saw her husband sleeping beside her, his arms wrapped around her chest. Gazing at him with love and affection, she kissed his forehead and gently removed his hands from her chest which was slightly reddish after the intimate act.

Reflecting on the night they had shared, Savi felt a blush of pride color her cheeks. She wanted to get up, so she wrapped herself in a sheet, gathered her clothes, and made her way to the bathroom.

Within few minutes, Ishaan gradually emerged from his slumber, the events of the previous night slowly trickled back into his consciousness. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he cast a glance toward the bed, expecting to find Savi still nestled beside him.

However, as his gaze fell upon the sheets, his heart skipped a beat. Bloodstains marred the pristine fabric, stark against the soft hues of the bed linen. Instantly, a knot of concern tightened in his stomach, his mind racing with worry.

But then, a flicker of realization dawned upon him. Slowly, the pieces fell into place, and he remembered the intimacy they had shared the night before. The bloodstains were a natural consequence, a testament to their union.

He gets up and takes his t-shirt, wrapping a towel around himself until he finds his track pants to put on.

He yawns slightly, combs his hair with his fingers, and looks around to search for Savi. He listens to the sound of the water tap and understands that she has gone for a bath. He knocks the door and teases, “Do you need any help? I am available”

She screams from inside, ‘Enough, Mr. Bhosle! I am still tired and don't have the energy left after your multiple sessions last night”

Both blush and laugh, one inside the door and another outside the door!

After freshening up in Baba's room, Ishaan made his way to the kitchen to prepare tea/coffee and toast the bread. With care, he arranged the dining table, drawing back the curtains to welcome the warm rays of the morning sun. Stepping onto the veranda, he retrieved the newspaper and milk bag, part of their daily routine. After storing the milk in the fridge, he settled at the dining table, engrossing himself in the morning news while awaiting his wife's company.

Meanwhile, Savi, now a woman in her own right, adorned herself in a delicate baby pink kurta and white pants, her hair still damp from the shower. With meticulous precision, she filled her hairline and adorned her face with a small bindi, a symbol of her married status. As she adjusted her Mangalsutra, her gaze fell upon the hickies adorning her neck, prompting a moment of concern.  “Oh God, How to hide these? Till how long it wil stay? These are too many”

She immediately takes out scarf and covers it all before joining Ishaan at the table.

When she reaches the dining table, their eyes met for the first time since their night of intimacy, each gaze filled with love, affection, desire, and a hint of bashfulness. 

Taking his hand, Savi led Ishaan to the small temple nestled in a corner of the room. Lighting a diya, they bowed in reverence, seeking blessings for their new journey together. Offering him prasad, Savi greeted him with a tender "Good morning, Pati dev."

Ishaan, in turn, fed her half of the prasad before indulging in the remainder himself, playfully referring to her as his "Very good morning sexy biwi." 

Amused, Savi gently chided him, mindful of their sacred surroundings. “Shut up, we are in front of God.”

With smiles on their faces, they returned to the dining table, sharing breakfast and stolen glances filled with affection.

To break the ice of shyness and awkwardness, Ishaan starts, “ Savi, the next month you have UPSC prelims, then final exams a few weeks later. I am sure, you will nail it, but don't move a bit from your end goal.”

She while enjoying toast, “Ok Patidev, how can be a man so boring after such a romantic night.”

Ishaan pulls her closer, “Your energy is amazing, I never knew” and winks.

She laughs and continues to tease him.

Both having playful teasing, start their day.

To be Continued…(IshVi welcomes ISHANU)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

👏👏👏👏

ssm97 thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Episode 58: Contrasts & Comforts at Bhosle Mansion

As Savi and Ishaan returned to the Bhosle Mansion, they were met with an unexpected reception. Surekha's demeanor was noticeably cool, her expression tinged with disapproval as she greeted them. However, Asmita Kaku stepped forward with warmth and affection. She welcomed them with a traditional aarti, her eyes sparkling with genuine happiness at their arrival.

She, in her broken English, “Welcome Savi, I hope your experiences were great.”

Savi & Ishaan hesitantly look at each other as if caught red-handed, hearing “experience”

Durva makes a face and corrects her mom, “Aai, Examinations not experiences”

Asmita says, ‘Yes, that's it, Savi’s examinations would have gone well.”

All breathe a sigh and gel into routine discussions.

Surekha was unnecessarily fuming and left the hall without saying anything to ISHVI

Despite Surekha's apparent reservations, Asmita's warm reception filled the air with positivity. Savi and Ishaan exchanged a glance, silently acknowledging the contrast in their welcome.

After dinner, Ishaan and Savi found solace as they entered their room, the familiar surroundings offering a comforting embrace after the tension of Savi’s arrival. Their luggage had already been placed in the room by the servants.

As Savi sank onto the bed with a sigh of relief, she shrugged off her scarf and shook out her kurta to let in some fresh air. Ishaan observed her and remarked, “Is this a new fashion statement? I don't recall seeing you wear a scarf like that before.”

Savi tilted her head to show him her neck, revealing the hickeys. Ishaan blushed, attempting to deflect attention by joking, “It's nothing serious, just a few scratches from a ferocious lioness attack.”

Savi rolled her eyes at his attempt to downplay the marks, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. Ishaan then lifted his t-shirt to reveal his back covered in scratches, eliciting a playful response from Savi who pelted him with pillows before settling down to sleep, turning her back to him.

In a teasing tone, Ishaan couldn't resist a playful remark, "So, Mrs. Bhosle, are you planning to redecorate the room tonight and don a bridal saree, or should we save that for another day? I wouldn't want you to waste your precious time on unnecessary tasks."

Savi chuckled at his jest, retorting with mock indignation, "Oh, please! As if you don't enjoy my bridal looks and decorating skills. But don't worry, I think we can skip everything tonight. GOOD NIGHT."

With shared laughter, they drifted off into a peaceful sleep, momentarily freed from the tensions of the outside world.

The next day, the Bhosle Institute of Excellence

The college campus appeared eerily quiet, with most students having departed for their hometowns following the conclusion of exams.

The once bustling corridors now stood deserted, echoing with the faint murmur of staff members engaged in their post-examination tasks.

In the staff room, teachers and administrative staff were hard at work, diligently grading papers and compiling exam results. Tables were strewn with stacks of answer sheets, and the air was filled with the rustle of papers and the click-clack of computer keyboards as staff members entered grades into the system.

Ishaan had a busy day despite exams being over. During Savi’s exams, he had taken a leave, so the workload was significant for him. He engaged in discussions with professors, focusing on grading criteria and ensuring consistency across exam papers.

After finishing that, he again got busy with Assistant Professors, who were diligently preparing lesson plans for the upcoming semester, eager to inspire and educate their students once classes resumed.

On the other hand, Nishikant oversaw the administrative staff as they organized logistics for the next academic term. This included scheduling classrooms, arranging faculty meetings, and updating course materials.

Meanwhile, Rao Saheb, Shantanu, and other board members were deeply involved in tasks related to the upcoming medical wing, overseeing planning and implementation strategies for its successful establishment.

To be continued…(Graduation results are out)

Episode 57: ISHANU Homecoming & Heartfelt Bonds

The two days spent by IshVi were the best of their lives, filled with fun, love, admiration, intimacy, and their exploration of each other as spouses. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and showered mountains of love on their partners.

Finally, the day arrived when Isha Mam and Shantanu were supposed to return from their Shirdi trip. Ishaan rang up his father, 'Baba, when will your bus arrive at Hinjewadi? Please let us know, we will come to pick you up so you don't need to search for cabs.'

Shantanu, who had kept the phone on speaker, smiled at Isha and said, 'Ishu Bala, we may start from here around 12 AM, so expect us at 5 AM.' The proud parents felt proud of their son, who was growing closer to them every single day and was showing utmost care for them.

Early morning, the alarm rang at 4 AM. Savi emerged from the blanket and shook Ishaan to wake up as they had to pick up their parents. He immediately got up, and both headed to freshen up. Within 20 minutes, they started their car and reached Hinjewadi Bridge where the bus was supposed to arrive.

While Ishaan was playing with the car keychain in his fingers, Savi was enjoying the early morning breezes and looking around at the glowing lights of the bustling city.

Finally, the bus arrived, and one by one, Isha and Shantanu stepped down from the bus, their faces lighting up as they joined Savi and Ishaan on the pavement. With smiles of anticipation, they formed a tight circle, enveloping each other in a warm family hug.

Isha mam checks on Savi and easily notices a big change in her, she has transformed into a married woman and the wife of his dear son. She took no time to understand that they have taken a step further in their relationship which will keep them bound together forever.

As they separated, Ishaan sprang into action, swiftly grabbing the luggage and loading it into the car's trunk. He then moved around to the passenger side, holding the door open with a courteous gesture as he ushered his parents and wife into the car.

Ensuring everyone was securely fastened with their seatbelts, Ishaan settled into the driver's seat, started the engine, and began the journey back home.

On the way, they chatted about their trip.

Shantanu took the opportunity to suggest, "Ishaan, Savi's exams are over, and the prelims are still some time away. Why don't you plan a mini vacation somewhere far from Pune?" He smiled at Isha, who returned the smile, appreciating his effort to bond.

Savi's cheeks flushed with a mix of surprise and excitement when Ishaan seductively glanced at her and raised his eyebrows inquiringly about the mini vacation. She felt a flutter of anticipation, wondering where they might go and relishing the idea of spending more time with him outside of their usual routine.

Isha Mam chimed in, "The weather's perfect, and both of you could use some relaxation. After the stress of exams, take 3-4 days off and come back refreshed. Then Savi can start preparing for prelims and stay with me again, right Savi?"

Both ISHVI responded in unison, "No, No..." Their simultaneous denial was followed by a sudden silence.

ISHANU chuckled at their eagerness to be together, and both ISHVI felt embarrassed by their childish behavior.

Upon arriving home, they seamlessly slipped back into their daily routine. Savi eagerly assisted her Aai Baba with unpacking and organizing their belongings. She enthusiastically contributed to preparing lunch, relishing every moment of being an integral part of the family as their cherished daughter-in-law.

Meanwhile, Ishaan and Shantanu engaged in lively discussions, sharing updates about their respective colleges, work, and upcoming schedules.

After a satisfying lunch, they indulged in a brief nap before making plans to depart for the Bhosle Mansion later in the evening.

To be Continued… (Ishvi returns BM)