Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

If I'm not wrong this is a big hit in Purani Dilli. Anyway, the question is who will she make this for? Majboor Majnu, Dumb Deepu or Bacchon ke Acche Pita smiley9

Koi Shaque.

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

And pls don’t accuse Aadhya for this mishap, kaand kare ye aur badnaam ho Aadhya!

Late bhi khud aati hai aur naam dusro ka. Pls back off this Kompitison is not for you.

I would have guessed that the blender mishap is because Adhya is ehsaan faramosh, her badtameezi etc smiley18

btw, can someone attempt to correct Maa's pronunciation of "superr ishtar"? smiley29smiley44

Edited by SmithaRam - 27 days ago
whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And pls don’t accuse Aadhya for this mishap, kaand kare ye aur badnaam ho Aadhya!

Late bhi khud aati hai aur naam dusro ka. Pls back off this Kompitison is not for you.

I wont be surprised if she was thinking about Adhya's trauma troma and had an accident ... there you go, Adhya ... you poor baby!

Edited by whatthelife - 27 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I would have guessed that the blender mishap is because Adhya is ehsaan faramosh, her badtameezi etc smiley18

btw, can someone attempt to correct Maa's pronunciation of "superr ishtar"? smiley29smiley44

An elite investigation team of experts across domains will be setup to look into the foul play behind this and Aadhya will obviously be the prime suspect smiley20

@bold, isn't that the correct way smiley3

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

How about we start with basic Surri and Thenk You first 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail

I grind hard stones (multani mitti & dried amla areetha) after crushing them into small pieces and fir bhi aaj tak blast nahi hua! Aisa kya grind kiya Ma’am ne

I have seen people spilling chutney while blending but a blast where she fainted, she must have done something huge to cause that 🤔

Edited by Dee-Dee - 27 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

How about we start with basic Surri and Thenk You first 😂

Uske bass ke bahar hai ye sab. And keep aside linguistic abilities however simple they may be, let her start using a comb and a hanky first smiley37

Edited by ShahH8er - 27 days ago
ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

I blend hard stones (multani mitti & dried amla areetha) after crushing them into small pieces and fir bhi aaj tak blast nahi hua! Aisa kya grind kiya Ma’am ne

I have seen people spilling chutney while grinding but a blast where she fainted, she must have done something huge to cause that 🤔

It doesn't matter what she was doing. This is a sheer tragedy on a scale never seen before. We must express our solidarity with this trailblazer of feminism who's also ably representing our nation in a phoren land. 

I suggest we all clank our bangles in her support for a minute or two. It'd be a tribute fit for her smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Uske bass ke bahar hai ye sab. And keep aside linguistic abilities however simple they may be, let hee start using a comb and a hanky first smiley37

Hanky hey ney! 
Aaj isi se khel rahi thi Anuj ke saath purane din yaad karte waqt, jhula jhula rahi thi Pallu ko 😂

IMG_1399.jpeg
IMG_1402.jpeg

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

smiley37