Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Since that last update… they still have not fixed the header issue. The header disappears while scrolling and you have to refresh to see notifications. And we still have that message icon which looks like a picture box. With this update now I have no hope left 

We would be fixing these issues in our next update. Hoping that it gets resolved by tomorrow or Monday.

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This new update is putting a lot of eye strain as it is making difficult to read the posts between a lot of data which maybe unimportant for us. This new UI looks very cluttered 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

Vijay bhai it’s not looking good. It’s not a matter of getting used to. It’s not functional to use. Looking cluttered as well. Switch to the old 

True 

Not liking this one. 

Not comfortable to use. 

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

True 

Not liking this one. 

Not comfortable to use. 

I am using on phone and it is not at all comfortable 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

The whole UI makes me feel like we have gone back to the past, like 2006-07. The previous update was quite modern, it used to give the feel of the 2020s.

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This new update is terrible as if the previous one wasn’t bad enough. Reminds me of an itv serial which starts modern but becomes more regressive post its leaps? What is the need to change the format every time and make it more disgusting when the previous one was fine? Feels like I’m on some old website from 2 decades ago. Really makes me want to go on another hiatus to escape this atrocity.

I dont understand what has actually changed in this page that you making such a strong statement. We tried to keep the same layout and just recreated the same page using modern Html and CSS. 

There are minor issues with regards to fonts size, color etc and possibly some bug which we are fixing as they are getting reported by the users.

Give us time it will get fixed.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

The whole UI makes me feel like we have gone back to the past, like 2006-07. The previous update was quite modern, it used to give the feel of the 2020s.

Atleast the previous one was much better than this one. This one looks kinda like windows excel.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Have to scroll back on top of the page to see any notifications or PMs, earlier it was visible even if we were at the bottom of the page.

The look and feel of the new UI is not good.

Earlier when we clicked on reactions or let’s say report button, and clicked anywhere on phone screen the pop up of reactions or report box would close, now it stays open until we click on close button.

Overall the interface doesn’t look convenient to use and giving more of IE feels!

Just came to address this issue. 

Exactly, Now we have to go back to top to check notifications, earlier that notification/messages were visible even at bottom of the page. 

Unfortunately, this new update make things way difficult and time taking. 

Edited by NINALOGY - 1 months ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arko1

Atleast the previous one was much better than this one. This one looks kinda like windows excel.

Reminded me of time when i used to have orkut accounts lol

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vijay

I dont understand what has actually changed in this page that you making such a strong statement. We tried to keep the same layout and just recreated the same page using modern Html and CSS. 

There are minor issues with regards to fonts size, color etc and possibly some bug which we are fixing as they are getting reported by the users.

Give us time it will get fixed.

How does this look Modern at all? It’s causing pain to the eyes infact! Totally Internet Explorer feels.

IMG_1301.png