Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Not saying about IM specifically. Agree that whatever we have issues with her acting she can pull audience.

I mean show where both are strong characters. For example Bilal being a politician and Sajal being a journalist like Shanya. I also liked Bilal and Sajal pair the most thats why I want to see in different show.

If that ever happens I'm seated. I think they compliment each other well onscreen both in terms of looks & performance. 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What is she saying? That Ekta Kapoor signed her as heroine for 2 ITV serials. But cast and crew protested that give the Pakistan actress any other role to play but not the role of the heroine? smiley29smiley29smiley29

https://youtube.com/shorts/7yc4IqDODIA?si=EXz-PC298lcNmyn9

Who is she ? On the flip side I think sara khan was the only Indian actress itv, who worked in pak drama as a lead in the series Baykhudi. I liked the OST, story was trying to justify marital rape after he repented smiley18 

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Can't they air the👚 smiley19

Smd also isn't releasing anytime soon, I ain't watching any pak drama since mein endedsmiley6

I need wahaj on my screen asapsmiley38

Pink shirt ka toh umeed hi nehi hai, as its with zee zindagi. SMD might release after the next eid, its shooting is done na?  

For you smiley31 https://twitter.com/AabidaSha22008/status/1779407764407922830

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

This sounded like Jaan e Jahaan or any Imran Ashraf dramas

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I think shameem will get more views as Hamza is part of the drama he played ali in that show 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bilal deserved a show like IM after KA debacle where he was barely there & PKS. I love him with Sajal the most but let that be a different show. IM is not a success because of Bilal only, Durre gets the audience as well. 

Criticism of her acting aside, people really underestimate Dure's popularity with mass audiences. She has consistently been the top actor trending based on Google search for months - higher than even Bilal - and it's not a male vs female thing. Dure doesn't have a big fandom but audiences seem very interested in her,

Pakistan:

dure-pk.png

Worldwide:

dure-gl.png

Edited by hypnotoad - a month ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bilal deserved a show like IM after KA debacle where he was barely there & PKS. I love him with Sajal the most but let that be a different show. IM is not a success because of Bilal only, Durre gets the audience as well. 

I don't think KA Was Flop it was a hit

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ramsha Khan

We can use arfa’s as #43 smiley9. Congo for new threadsmiley31

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Criticism of her acting aside, people really underestimate Dure's popularity with mass audiences. She has consistently been the top actor trending based on Google search for months - higher than even Bilal - and it's not a male vs female thing. Dure doesn't have a big fandom but audiences seem very interested in her,

Pakistan:

dure-pk.png

Worldwide:

dure-gl.png

My cousins watched KTK & Khaei for her. She indeed clicks with her audience. They do criticize her acting & pronunciation of urdu words but they say she's pretty & they love to watch her onscreen. 

Haalim thumbnail

Bilal Abbas Khan

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I don't think KA Was Flop it was a hit

I'm saying in terms of screen space. He was barely there. For viewers like me who can pay to watch him I'm satisfied with IM.