mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: a month ago
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hania Amir

I would like to watch a separate show with Shahmeer and Shanaya, but IM was a blockbuster mainly due to Fazal Baksh, and Billure. Many might not agree, but I like that Durre is understated in her emotions and is only reactive to what FB used to say...it was a fun banter to watch... 

I watched Azan and Sajal's part in IeL and storywise, it made me upset that they chose to kill her off and replace her. The OST was so good in this drama, and Azan-Sajal had so many young romantic couple scenes, was worth a watch for them. 

It would be interesting to have Sajlal in a new story with strong leads and good direction (no second leads/parallel stories)

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What is she saying? That Ekta Kapoor signed her as heroine for 2 ITV serials. But cast and crew protested that give the Pakistan actress any other role to play but not the role of the heroine? smiley29smiley29smiley29

https://youtube.com/shorts/7yc4IqDODIA?si=EXz-PC298lcNmyn9

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bilal Abbas Khan

Bilal deserved a show like IM after KA debacle where he was barely there & PKS. I love him with Sajal the most but let that be a different show. IM is not a success because of Bilal only, Durre gets the audience as well. 

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wahaj Ali

Can't they air the👚 smiley19

Smd also isn't releasing anytime soon, I ain't watching any pak drama since mein endedsmiley6

I need wahaj on my screen asapsmiley38

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Haalim

Bilal deserved a show like IM after KA debacle where he was barely there & PKS. I love him with Sajal the most but let that be a different show. IM is not a success because of Bilal only, Durre gets the audience as well. 

Not saying about IM specifically. Agree that whatever we have issues with her acting she can pull audience.

I mean show where both are strong characters. For example Bilal being a politician and Sajal being a journalist like Shanya. I also liked Bilal and Sajal pair the most thats why I want to see in different show.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler

I would like to watch a separate show with Shahmeer and Shanaya, but IM was a blockbuster mainly due to Fazal Baksh, and Billure. Many might not agree, but I like that Durre is understated in her emotions and is only reactive to what FB used to say...it was a fun banter to watch... 

I watched Azan and Sajal's part in IeL and storywise, it made me upset that they chose to kill her off and replace her. The OST was so good in this drama, and Azan-Sajal had so many young romantic couple scenes, was worth a watch for them. 

It would be interesting to have Sajlal in a new story with strong leads and good direction (no second leads/parallel stories)

I also want them in a  separate show with two strong personalities for both of them