Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

I haven't got a chance to see the episodes, but I saw clips of Arunita's duet.  I really thing this is injustice to her talent.  She does a great job of singing Arijit songs, but she is so much more talented and has so much more to offer than these silly modern age remakes.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I haven't got a chance to see the episodes, but I saw clips of Arunita's duet.  I really thing this is injustice to her talent.  She does a great job of singing Arijit songs, but she is so much more talented and has so much more to offer than these silly modern age remakes.

yes, totally agree.  What a song  to give her.  And shubh also  is not upto his audition level.  Overall, it was  a  disappointing performance 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

yes, totally agree.  What a song  to give her.  And shubh also  is not upto his audition level.  Overall, it was  a  disappointing performance 

By the way I saw some fan page putting an IG story of her upcoming performance and they have used a Malayalam song in the background.  I wonder if she is going to sing in Malayalam or is it just some random selection by the fan page.

Here's the link

https://www.instagram.com/stories/arunitakanjilal_admirer/3342179436064043632?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=d3VyM3pzaW1ybHVz

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

Sony Entertainment Television (@sonytvofficial) • Instagram photos and videos

This explains the downfall of Shubh after his first audition.

PWD is experimenting with him , Shubh has no background of reality shows, he is very young making him a composer even before he has properly settled in the copy paste mode is fatal and bound to fail. IMO

Assuming this clip to be true why is his Captain shown to be someone else in the episode ?? 

Sony TV just confusing the audience showing something in front of the camera whereas the fact is different behind the camera.

If Arunita is coaching Atharva then how is she challenging him in tomorrow's episode ?

Edited by cosmos2024 - 28 days ago