Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

yeh wali story meri mumma ne sunayi thi aur jab mere bhaiya ne unke friend ki pencil CHURA kar laayi thi (school me) unki bohot kutayi ki thi aur ghar se bahar thairne ko bola tha ek ghante k liye, woh alag baat hai bhaiya adhe ghante me andar agaye thesmiley36

BTW I was scolded within an inch of my life and sent out for not doing homework and lying about it. For a full hour and then some. My mother was very strict and a teacher to top it off. Uff bachpan alag hi tha.

But when I look back her strict actions helped me excel in life. Varna kya pata hum bhi Toshu types kaand kar rahe hote. smiley36

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

BTW I was scolded within an inch of my life and sent out for not doing homework and lying about it. For a full hour and then some. My mother was very strict and a teacher to top it off. Uff bachpan alag hi tha.

But when I look back her strict actions helped me excel in life. Varna kya pata hum bhi Toshu types kaand kar rahe hote. smiley36

my mom just completed her 10th and she was married off. But my God her strictness was.....smiley18 kabhi kabhi toh bas aankhen dikha deti thi, u might know those STARESsmiley36

At that time we used to feel sad about her scolding, but that was for our betterment. smiley9

Edited by Muskie - 2 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Arrest wala promo dekhar kahani yaad aa gayi so...I don't feel bad for her. Jaisi karni waisi bharni. What goes around comes around. 

The only people I feel bad for are the ones who will have to continue enduring her delusions.

Very True. Anupamaa gave a bad upbringing to her kids and overlooked their faults/bad behaviour. Her going to jail because of bio son (who has her genes and who she kept supporting despite all the abuses compared to the adopted daughter she simply gave up on in a jiffy without thinking twice) is much deserved. I know it won't last long but hope she enjoys shedding her usual crocodile tears and chakki peesing in jail smiley15

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Muskie

my mom just completed her 10th and she was married off. But my God her strictness was.....smiley18 kabhi kabhi toh bas aankhen dikha deti thi, u might know those STARESsmiley36

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago