Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spykie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

First statement Omi gave in front of Giri was he inforrmed about the expired medications but still monty proceeded.. now a change in his statement.. I dont kniw in next few episodes story hi change hojaegi.. kya pataa navya zindaa hai bolke reveal hojae 😂

Spykie thumbnail

Loved the conversation between two brothers and Omi repenting.. I think Kavya will see his change and forgive him.. 🤷‍♀️

Spykie thumbnail

To be seen through a different angle.. Change in Omi's characger is like giving mauka for people to change for better.. I dont know still nothing justifies his wrong doings

Spykie thumbnail

But Giriraj and Omi are definitely not going to jail because they are family

Spykie thumbnail

And Omi ko kuch hoga to Malini will definitely turn negative

Spykie thumbnail

All said and done just Hope Omi will remain positive till the last.. Navya is not going to return atleast let Kavya enjoy a elder brothers love

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dont think, his statement changed. He still mentioned he partnered with Anurag because of money/profit, even if he knew the vaccine expired..

rakeshopg thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dont know how they will close this track. Definitely seems very intriguing and hopefully they justify the deaths and punish all the culprits..

I think, Kavya will not forgive anyone here, not to forget Navya/her death/the injustice served to her family for years/she witnessed every bit of pain her father gone through over the years for justice..etc are too important for her, even more important than Adi and Adi very well knows about it..

Looks like Adi will be misguided and will actually try to protect Omi and that may cause misunderstanding between him and Kavya and it may lead to separation. All Omi trying to do now is to gain trust of Adi and Kavya, thinking they both will forgive him (if not acting under pressure). But once the truth is out they may stand against each other..