Character who might get shot in Yuvraj encounter - Page 2

Poll

During encounter with Yuvi, which character do you wish to get shot?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

sab ki duayen kaam mein aayengi...abhira ko goli lagegei??

agar abhira ko goli lagegi na. to yuvi chup nahi baithne wala.....abhira ke aas paas walon ki kahir nahi...😂

Mujhe pata nehi..dekhte hai kya hota hai. DKP sab popat na kar de..pata chala hum log itna sab emotional episode ki ummeed kar rahe hain lekin humko mila ek comedy...

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Mujhe pata nehi..dekhte hai kya hota hai. DKP sab popat na kar de..pata chala hum log itna sab emotional episode ki ummeed kar rahe hain lekin humko mila ek comedy...

mujhe lagta hai.....gun useless....ya nishana gadbad...types hi hoga...😂

abhira ko lagi goli....to yuvi ka para high...and kisi ko nahi bakshega woh...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

mujhe lagta hai.....gun useless....ya nishana gadbad...types hi hoga...😂

abhira ko lagi goli....to yuvi ka para high...and kisi ko nahi bakshega woh...😂

Haan aur bechara distraught hoke pakra jayega which cannot happen as he needs to come back later.

Jo bhi hai I dont want Armaan to get the goli then it will be a lot of heartbreak and torture for Ab (and us too smiley2)

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Haan aur bechara distraught hoke pakra jayega which cannot happen as he needs to come back later.

Jo bhi hai I dont want Armaan to get the goli then it will be a lot of heartbreak and torture for Ab (and us too smiley2)

i dont want any goli......water gun nikle yuvi ki....ya woh patakhe wali gun...😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sooooooo people who wanted Abhira to get hurt, your wishes are fulfilled... smiley39

Now, sources suggest that upon discovering Abhira's plan, Yuvraj reacts aggressively by slapping her and forcefully attempting to apply sindoor on her forehead in a jungle setting. Fortunately, Armaan and Ruhi arrive in the nick of time to rescue her, leading to a tense confrontation between Armaan and Yuvraj. The situation escalates when Yuvraj aims a gun at Armaan, leaving all three characters—Armaan, Abhira, and Ruhi—in a state of frozen suspense.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Ruhi ko permanently uda dhe bass. Then he can happily leave for jail. Sab khush. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I hope it’s khadoosman…he,realises he loves abhira and then takes the bullet for her…and then abhira realises she loves armaan babu..‘and love love begins for khadoosman and his baby 😂🥰

i just want swarna to die by yuvraj's gun shot 

if it happens 

i will forgive yuv for akshu's murder 

after all 

paap ke prashchit ke baad paapi ko maaf kar dena chahiye 

smiley4

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Atleast Swarna ka wig uda de 

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

Ruhi bhabhiji only smiley36

The only one I don't want to get hurt is Bhabhiji.

Jethji sewa krenge for a full week. smiley19