Users

Frequent Posters

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Posted: 4 months ago

Ohh....

Beautiful....

Such an important phase in NeiVika relationship.....

Thank you for exploring it...

Do write more....

Loved it....

Also welcome....you are Anu??

Edited by asmitamohanty - 4 months ago
Anuu20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Great OS

i like these sudden influx of one shots in our forum , please keep them coming smiley1

thank you 😊

Anuu20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Spandan24

Loved it 

Keep writing smiley27

Glad you loved it!❤️

Anuu20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

I really loved that you choosed one of the important phase of NeiVika's relationship, which show never exploredsmiley31

Please continue it as a SS because you just create a great basesmiley9

Welcome to our forumsmiley4smiley14

Do tell me your namesmiley4

Thanks a lot!💞 Yup I'll try to continue it😊  

Anaya this side and thank you for the welcome!

Anuu20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Ohh....

Beautiful....

Such an important phase in NeiVika relationship.....

Thank you for exploring it...

Do write more....

Loved it....

Also welcome....you are Anu??

Thank youuuu , I'm glad u liked it❤️ 

Yup u can call me Anu💞

Edited by Anuu20 - 4 months ago
Anuu20 thumbnail

~~THE UNSAID FEELINGSsmiley27~~

After some days

It was 7'0 clock in the morning Yuvika woke up and checked her phone , there was still no message or call from Neil . She could feel that Neil was ignoring her from some days but she was unable to know the reason. She had a flashback of what happened 3 days ago

While going to office she saw Neil near fountain area

Neil ....Hiiii , she said going towards him excitedly

Hii yuvika , Neil replied

Kya hua aajkal dikhte nhi ho, busy ho kya mere call ka bhi reply nhi dia ...

Haa wo bas ese hi , tum btao office Jaa rhi ho

Neil , mujhe esa kyu lag rha hai jese tum mujhe ignore kar rahe ho , kuch hua hai kya , mujhse koi galti hui hai ?, Yuvika asked

Aree Esa kuch nhi hai , galti tumhari nhi meri hai , Neil said.

Galti , konsi galti ?! ,Yuvika asked

Kuch nhi , meri baat imp nhi hai ,tum btao investigation kaha tak phuchi, Neil said

Kyu , kisne kaha tumhari baat imp nhi hai , Neil tum mere sbse acche dost ho, meri hr baat smjh jate ho , main bhi smjhna chahti hu tumhe , so pls tell me kya hua hai..

Neil was quiet ...Neil btao na , yuvika asked again ..

Maine kaha na yuvika , tumhe ek bar me samajh nhi aata , nhi karni koi baat yaar , aur aaj tk to kbhi itna khyal nhi aaya mera to ab ye achank kyu kr rhi ho itne sawal ,pls jaao yaha se .... Neil shouted in a rude manner

Yuvika was hurt by how cold he sounded , She went away from there without saying anything ...

~~~~~~flashback ends~~~~~~

Yuvika was in office thinking about all this , she also went to his house 2 days back but vidur uncle told her that he's in Mumbai for some work... From last 3 days , she was unable to focus on her work and making mistakes .she was clearly missing Neil a lot .Her chain of thoughts broke as someone shouted,

Yuvika Ma'am .Yes, ? , Yuvika replied

Mam dhanraj sir apko bula rhe hain , he said

Ok , I'm coming.., yuvika replied

She went to dhanraj's cabin ...Aao yuvika , dhanraj said

Apne bulaya tauji , yuvika said . Tauji Ghar pe yaha sir , dhanraj said.

Yes sir , yuvika replied. Yuvika jesa ki hme pta hi hai ki tum apne pheonix project me fail ho chuki ho , to ab se tum mujhe assist krogi , meri Marzi ke bina kuch nhi krogi,okay?

But sir , main, yuvika was stunned

Dhanraj cuts her and said, koi choice nhi hai tumhare paas yuvika, it's my order, maine tumhe mauka dia tha but you failed to ab tumhe vahi manna hoga jo m kehta hu. Okay sir, yuvika nods

Ab se tum mujhe assist krogi , yuvika mimicks dhanraj . haa yahi krne to aayi hu Delhi , yuvika says to herself as she was irritated badly.

Har koi sirf order hi deta rhta hai , ye kro vo kro aur ek traf Neil hai , pta nhi kaha gayab hogya , na koi call na message , pta nhi kya kar rha hoga , khair mujhe kyaa , she sits on her desk and starts working....

____________________________________________________________________

IN MUMBAI 

Neil was standing in front of mirror of his hotel Room , looking at himself ,

Kya ho rha ye kyu bhaag rha hai tu ,esa to nhi tha tu Neil, Dhruv (Neil's friend) said.

I know , bhot practical hu mai sabko advices deta rhta hu, par Mai kya karu uska samna nhi kr paa rha hu jab usne kaha ki mujhe kabhi pyar nhi hua to man Kiya ki btadu use ki kitna pyar krta hu . Par na hi use bta sakta hu , na hi chupaya Jaa rha hai, jab usdin usse mene chillakr baat ki to accha nhi laga , kyuki Galti uski nhi meri hai . Isliye Socha use ignore krunga ,usse dur rahunga to shayad better hoga, feelings thodi Kam hongi lekin Nahi , I miss her a lot ....

To baat kar na usse Neil , dekh tu jitni koshish kr ,apni feelings se nhi bhaag sakta , use face kar ,Dhruv said.

Tu theek kh rha hai , maine soch liya hai, I have to face the reality..thank you yar, Neil said

Vaise tujhe move on hi Krna hai to meri ek dost hai tu kahe to milwa du...haan?! , Dhruv said

Neil gave him a bombastic side eyesmiley22

Accha accha sorry , tu Jaa Delhi aur mil yuvika se vrna Tera dimag khrab hi rhega!! Jaa

Okay , they hug each other and Neil goes from there....

___________________________________________________________________

At evening ,

Yuvika came out out of office after a really bad day...

She was on the gate and she could sense something familiar faraway

It was Neil standing outside the parking with his car , he was smiling

Yuvika got pleasantly suprised seeing him .

Without a second thought ,she went upto him and hugged him .

Neil was too stunned to say anything , he reciprocated her hug .

Mujhe Bina btaye kaha chale gaye the tum haan ?! Tumhe pata hai... , she stopped as she realised everyone was staring at them . She broke the hug as they both got akward .Neil opened gate of the car and she sat in fast .Neil started driving

After minutes of akward silence

Tum yaha kese ? , Yuvika asked

Neil looked at her , tum to Mumbai me the na , to mere office ke bhar kya kr rhe the? , yuvika asked .

Tumhe pick krne aur kyu? , Neil replied

(yuvika was happy from inside )accha , tumhara sahi hai pehle mujhpe chillao , phir 3 din tk gayab ho jao , aur ab mujhe pick krne aa gaye ..she sighs. Neil sachhi ladkiyon se zyada nakhre hai tumhare huhh....

I'm really sorry yuvika , I know meri galti thi , mujhe tumse ese baat nhi karni chahiye thi . I promise aage se nhi hoga please maaf krdo..., Neil said...

Neil tumne mujhpe chillaye is bat se zyada mujhe iss baat ka bura laga ki tum mujhse apni baate share nhi kar paaye .Am I that bad of a friend?!

Nhi yuvika ,bilkul nahi ,tum bhot acchi ho,I promise aaj k baad kuch nhi chupaunga okay?!

Vese tumhe maafi chahiye na ?

Haan

To ek shart pe maafi milegi ...

Kyaa shart

Gaadi roko , Neil stops the car , vo dekho icecream vala , agr mujhe icecream khilao to soch sakti hu maaf krne k baare me ..

Pagal ho kya , itni thand me ? Baarish ho skti h kbhi bhi , Ghar chalo,Neil said

Neil ...thik h phir nhi milegi maafi , pls Neil pls ....

Accha thik hai , chalo

They both went to the icecream stall

Yuvika said, bhaiya do butterscotch Dena ,

Pr tumhe butterscotch pasand nhi hai na yuvi , Neil asked

Haa pr tumhe to pasand hai..., Yuvika said..

They both started enjoying icecreams .

Neil ykw aaj mera din bhot bura Jaa rha tha pr jese hi tumse mili , dekho I'm smiling again ..

Mtlb tumne mujhe maaf krdiya.... Haa obviously, pr haan aaj ke bad dobara mujhe Bina kahi nhi jaoge samjhe? ,Yuvika said

Okay baba , Neil replied .

It was 8pm. Suddenly It started raining heavily.Oh god , chalo yuvika jaldi gaadi me bethte hai barish badne Vali hai , Neil said . He turned towards yuvika and she wasn't there , yuvika shouted 'Neil Mai yahan hu, !! She was drenching in the rain , Ye kya kar rahi ho? ,Neil asked . Barish me bheeg rhi hu , aur kya , yuvika shouted.

Yuvika beemar pad jaogi, idhar aao , Neil said

Neil kuch nhi hoga tum idhar aao aur maza lo barish ka,come on ....yuvika shouted.

Neil saw yuvika stepping her foot on a stone and she could fall .

Neil ran towards her and held her in his arms .yuvika looked into his eyes slowly and she could see the concern in his eyes..she felt something she never felt before.they both had a strong gaze on each other. For a moment they forgot everything and got lost in each other's eyes. ,Neil then got concious and made her stand properly.

Dhyan kaha hai tumhara ?,Neil asked

Tumpe ,she replied as she was lost in his thoughts..

Haan?! , Neil said .ahh vo mera matlab hai ki mujhe kya pta tha patthar hai , khair tum bhi bheeg hi gaye baarish me ,she laughs

Neil was mesmerized seeing yuvika laughing , he looked at her like he never wants to look away. they both were getting drenched in the rain .

The rain slowed down....yuvika held Neil's hand said, chalo dance kare , mujhe dance nhi aata , he replied.

Are tumhe kuch nhi Krna ,she put his hand on her waist and started dancing slowly , They both were lost in each other's eyes ,Neil felt as if her whole world was in front of her

he smiled...

Hello?! Kya hua has kyu rhe ho? ,yuvika asked patting his face

Neil looked at her as he realised it was a mere dream....

Ohh kuch nhi , yuvika ab bhot hua chalo pls...

accha 2 min aur ,yuvika said.

Just then a thunderstorm occured , yuvika got scared by the sound and hugged Neil in fear , her head was resting on his chest . Neil got startled , he put his hand on her head. she moved her head away from his chest slowly. they both were so close to each other .There were some strands of her hair coming on her face,Neil noticed it and tried tucking the strands behind her ears. Yuvika got concious and tried looking away as she could feel the butterflies in her stomach.

Chalo chalte hai , she said going towards the car

Neil could notice the difference in her behaviour...

They both sat in the car .

thank you for readingsmiley31smiley27___________________________________________________________

meresaahiba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved it smiley42

Neil missing Yuvika 🫠

Them drenched in rain smiley42smiley27

Chowmein123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Gargi

Please update next part of your story