Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

I really wish he wins some award for this acting this time smiley10

He really should, whenever he's on screen a smile automatically appears on my face, his effect is really positive.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Am I crazy for liking the vibes of this show more than the original classic Ramayan from the 80s? Maybe it's because that show was before my time and I wasn't watching it live weekly, but this version I vibe with differently. Probably a generational thing but the point is that this show is really good. Even if original is gold. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

Am I crazy for liking the vibes of this show more than the original classic Ramayan from the 80s? Maybe it's because that show was before my time and I wasn't watching it live weekly, but this version I vibe with differently. Probably a generational thing but the point is that this show is really good. Even if original is gold. 

Its not crazy at all, its very much possible today's generation will relate to this show more than they would relate to old.

I love 1987 one but this is also growing on me, its amazing 😍

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Its not crazy at all, its very much possible today's generation will relate to this show more than they would relate to old.

I love 1987 one but this is also growing on me, its amazing 😍

Plus they took younger looking couple to play Ramji and Sitaji roles ...not that mature looking 40s actor actresses 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Ayodhya Archers

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Plus they took younger looking couple to play Ramji and Sitaji roles ...not that mature looking 40s actor actresses 

For me its because Arun Govil ji gave pure Lord Ram Vibes but Sujay is mixture of both ❤️