Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I think it is just the feeling... Then anything you do even watching yt becomes fun... 

Winter is here and I hate winterssmiley11.. It's definitely not fun. This thread is about what is fun, Minty should make one thread about what is not fun too... So I can crib there smiley36

I'm feeling quite boring today.. I dont even have beach songs, snow songs, and other of my songs  threads to spam them non-stop smiley37... After a long time I got casual leave today and I'm feeling vellismiley36

^^ Will just go and have fun with my food, it's dinner time anyway:P.. Lmao sorry for spamming your thread. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Bunk & watch movies.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I generally don't tell people they are in the wrong, unless I actually care about them. I prefer to let fools remain fools. Let the world whoop them.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 6 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

You replied! smiley43I will revel in this for a day! In a day, I will read your post. In the next two days, I will respond. 

But you didn't reply to him even after so many days smiley3

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Raijeera

But you didn't reply to him even after so many days smiley3

I can’t even remember to eat breakfast somedays, you expect me to remember to reply back to Cory, who by the way, already PMed me and said I was messing with his imaan. Bohot naaainsaaafi hain bhaiya smiley19

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I can’t even remember to eat breakfast somedays, you expect me to remember to reply back to Cory, who by the way, already PMed me and said I was messing with his imaan. Bohot naaainsaaafi hain bhaiya smiley19

smiley37

I love you for your sense of humour smiley36

Chilling at home eating my favorite food and watching a good movie 🍿