naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Once in a while action movies r good but not always 

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even people saw Piku in theatres, it collected 80 cr. and had worldwide collection of 148.96 cr. Piku did not have a hit song. At least with Kahani I can listen to the songs it was great songs in that movie and it was a thriller. 

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movie/piku/box-office/....

Edited by Terenaina - 4 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Which movie did Leo premier on OTT ? I can only think of Don't Look Up and even that had a 2 week limited release in theaters before coming on Netflix

This has nothing to do with egos. Despite the underperfomance Dunki did well at the theaters and earned money for the theaters and distributors. Ditto for Sam Bahadur. I am glad production houses are going back to having a big gap between Theatrical release and OTT release. Else movie theaters are going to die. 

Also you can praise OTT content and performances all you want, it will still be a secondary platform for movies because there is no exclusivity there. Come awards season, awards toh theater release ko hi jayenge. 

Like in cricket, OTT is like IPL, easily accessible and fun and people pleaser. Lekin World cup will be the trophy that matters 

I know there are people like me who exist. I have a short attention span, i am always moving here and there at home, i would still see my phone off and on etc etc..so the experience of a movie just does not ever become as enriching as it is in a cinema..so the way you get invested in a movie in cinema is unmatched for me at least..but yeah it is to each his own..i am personally someone who would always go for any genre in cinema as long as it looks exciting for me. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Even people saw Piku in theatres, it collected 80 cr. and had worldwide collection of 148.96 cr. Piku did not have a hit song. At least with Kahani I can listen to the songs it was great songs in that movie and it was a thriller. 

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/movie/piku/box-office/....

Kahani had songs? i cannot recall any smiley29 Kahani will always be one of my absolute fav..so would piku..but piku had beautiful songs..the journey song (hum chalay hawao mein) ..bezubaan was absolutely absolutely beautiful..lamhe guzar gaye at the end credits hit you hard..

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I haven’t liked one action film in 2023, they all had mindless plots 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Terenaina

that DDD movie would've flopped at any decade lol  I tried watch it and within few minutes get turned off by overacting haha

what plz ddd was a fun film