aatiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

well hello again. I am back at watching this show because it's showing one of my fav trope and that too very beautifully but there is one thing that is bothering me i.e. kunal's redemption.

I left the show because of the diwali episode and his words against vandu, they were intolerable for me.

how and why has he changed and ... practically falling in love with vandu?

but I guess we are suppose to move on from that and enjoy the new track.

So what do you guys think will happen in #KuVan's marriage?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agreed. Much needed episode is one dedicated fully to K&V date before their marriage - where he explains how he decided to change for the better (like they showed us his change with the contrasting airport scenes today) but he needs to communicate that to V, apologize for all his wrongdoings of the past, she needs to forgive him and then their closeness will seem much warmer. Ngl, i'm still getting goosebumps! Both are so gorgeous and the happy blue color was pleasing indeed!

I think marriage will have hurdles - I don't mind them as long as K and V handle it together and K doesn't for a moment reconsider Sonia!

aatiii thumbnail

I agreee. a date like this before marriage sounds just perfect.

I don't what pammi bua and K's dad are planning definitely sth big {because of all the build up} but it will be fun to watch how K and V get married.

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I do think Pammi and Kuldeep have some big plan to stop the wedding - How I don't know - The only way I can think of is K's dad noticing who V's dad is and then getting ideas on how to exploit them for business.

But i'm sure Vaibhav, Murnal, Sonia all will try to stop the wedding - let's see how it goes. As long as Kunal doesn't insult V again or get doubts about his decision or starts thinking about Sonia - i'm cool :)

Originally posted by: aatiii

I agreee. a date like this before marriage sounds just perfect.

I don't what pammi bua and K's dad are planning definitely sth big {because of all the build up} but it will be fun to watch how K and V get married.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back!

Episodes have really gotten better since the Diwali epi. 

We haven’t been shown what brought about Kunal’s change. I’m guessing it was influenced by Tara’s incident. There has been a change in his character since that point. He now wants to be a better father to Tara. However, his new admiration for Vandu must have occurred when he went away the first time for a business trip because viewers never witnessed it. He returned from the trip different but maybe it’s because she’s his fiancé now and not just his PA. 

Kunal is very appreciative of Vandu for agreeing to be Tara’s mom. He has thanked her several times but he has yet to confront his faults and apologize for the torture he put her through. He owes her that much.

I just want to see a clear difference between her wedding and marriage with Vaibhav and the wedding and marriage with Kunal. Vandu didn’t have a proper mehndi or Haldi ceremony and she couldn’t do the Griha Pravesh ritual. so I would like her to have these moments. In addition, Vandu cried in the corner for most nights as Vaibhav’s wife. I don’t want her to experience that again. 🥺😢

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I am so glad to know that we have sensible viewers here who can look past the sudden onslaught of romance, and empathize with the FL.

Not only does kunal needs to apologize, vandu needs to feel something lacking too, in the back of her mind.Also why is this show so lacking on the lead's soliloquys! They can give us onewhere both can ponder his previous behaviour.

aatiii thumbnail

I CAN NOT AGREE MORE!!! I hope this marriage is different. K can flip anytime but if he hurts Vandu in any way he is no better than Vaibhav. 

I really hope the show goes on with decent writing

aatiii thumbnail

One monologue and things will make sense— who is going to tell that to the makers smiley36 

In Vandu’s case I have always been team FL because K is just flippant like a coin