Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I really liked Tripti when I first saw her in a youtube video where she did female version of Kartiks monologue. Then I saw her in Laila Majnu and Bulbul. Haven't seen Qala yet.

I understand why she chose this role. Because it gave her the attention which qala and bulbul couldn't. I doubt she had any good options. Same way Alia would never do a prop role like Animal because she has 100's of options and good female centric roles. I noticed Tripti's insta followers have drastically increased in last 3 days. I hope now more and more directors will approach her. Now Tripti needs to act smart and use this fame to her advantage. She needs a good PR before all this hype fades. She needs to select some good roles.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Ranjali

I really liked Tripti when I first saw her in a youtube video where she did female version of Kartiks monologue. Then I saw her in Laila Majnu and Bulbul. Haven't seen Qala yet.

I understand why she chose this role. Because it gave her the attention which qala and bulbul couldn't. I doubt she had any good options. Same way Alia would never do a prop role like Animal because she has 100's of options and good female centric roles. I noticed Tripti's insta followers have drastically increased in last 3 days. I hope now more and more directors will approach her. Now Tripti needs to act smart and use this fame to her advantage. She needs a good PR before all this hype fades. She needs to select some good roles.

You’re 100% correct but I think the nepotism thing needs to change too. We have members here who support Suhana Khan, just because she shares DNA with her father. And people who selflessly and priory saying this. That’s where we are at as an audience. Thats how deluded some are. Its because of nepotism and foul play that Tripti had to resort to all this 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

Might be an unknown fact - This was the second movie where Tripti & Bobby Deol starred together. First one was this. 

20231205_000421.jpg

yes this was her first movie I knew.it came in 2017

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hope she gets better roles and movies 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Both Rashmika and Tripti failed to deliver in my opinion. I haven't seen her other work yet, but felt like she had the same constipated expression throughout Animal.. just a pretty face, that's all she came across as.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Animal will help Tripti's career.......Tripti fans....don't feel guilty being happy for Tripti...smiley20

https://twitter.com/filmibeat/status/1732260216090308798?s=20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Both Rashmika and Tripti failed to deliver in my opinion. I haven't seen her other work yet, but felt like she had the same constipated expression throughout Animal.. just a pretty face, that's all she came across as.

And that’s literally what we need right now. Have you seen how awful looking the nepo betiyan are ?  Audiences deserve at least one actress who doesn’t look and behave like a Kardashian wannabe 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And that’s literally what we need right now. Have you seen how awful looking the nepo betiyan are ?  Audiences deserve at least one actress who doesn’t look and behave like a Kardashian wannabe 

Mrunals good also 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Animal will help Tripti's career.......Tripti fans....don't feel guilty being happy for Tripti...smiley20

suresmiley36, going forward, I can see tripti starring in many roles where she gets to showcase herself. smiley2smiley20

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You’re 100% correct but I think the nepotism thing needs to change too. We have members here who support Suhana Khan, just because she shares DNA with her father. And people who selflessly and priory saying this. That’s where we are at as an audience

I just tried watch Archies out of curiosity and I must say it was terrible. It felt like I was looking at SRK from  Baazigar wearing a wigsmiley3 Suhana & Khushi both looked so artificial and AI generatedsmiley24