Team Neel

Posted: 5 months ago

They continued with their pattern of,

No NeiVika Content on landmark Episodes like, 

50, 100, 150 smiley39

They gives NeiVika Contents on Landmark Episodes like,

51, 101, 151 smiley37 

So I guess Monday we will get NeiVika Content

They shouldn't skip Neil in Saturday Episodes, hum Sunday ko kya discussion karenge? Subhadra and Vidur ki incomplete Lovestory? smiley7 smiley36

Anyways, 

We got DharGi Content today smiley36 

Their content was classy just like them smiley14 smiley27

PSX_20231202_214945.jpg

Chaloooo DB finally did something instead of just talking smiley39 

He asked Vidur Uncle to add clauses that if anything happens to Bhoomi Mahajan's kids tho whole Mahajan property will go to SPM Trust smiley32

PSX_20231202_215143.jpg

But what about Life-Partners of those Kids DB? Because Bhoomi's Kids are no longer Kids you see, ask Vidur Uncle, he knows it very well smiley14

Now coming to the "150 Episode Special" Part of the Episode.... 

SUBHADRA's Comeback! 

Uff.... MAMTA Ji is such a graceful actress smiley42

Today I am making this highlight thread only and only for HER smiley27 

PSX_20231202_215032.jpg

Subhadra aateee hi jo SAB pe tooti smiley36 

Mamta Ji absolutely slayed there smiley32 

Subhadra is veryyy selfish but she undoubtedly has a ground to cry. Her family sucks smiley24 

PSX_20231202_215217.jpg

DB didn't even inform her about Shobhna's death, yeh kyaaa Aadmi hai ushko invitation nehi basic formality bolte hain, responsibility bolte hain smiley7

Subhadra got to know from TV and called Gargi to which Gargi played her own game smiley39 

Now also Gargi is manipulating Subhadra to claim those 11% shares because Gargi Obviously not gonna compromise on her 25% shares smiley36 

Also it's a good conspiracy by Gargi to take away 25%+11% shares smiley24 This woman smiley32

Anyways I am just glad that, on the occasion of 150 EPISODE

They showed SUBHADRA 

The Eldest DAUGHTER of Mahajan Empire 

Who is CLAIMING HER PROPERTY RIGHTS smiley32 

Way too goooo Subhadra smiley20 

Also, with Subhadra her one liner is back too...

"Meri tho Kismat hi kharab hai" smiley37

PSX_20231202_215106.jpg

I already knew, DB Yuvika none believed DJ so that's not surprising for me. smiley36

I am NOT interested in Bhoomi's Male Child so no comments on that, this Highlight is dedicated to ONLY Subhadra and DharGi smiley1

Thanks for reading. 

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What contrasting  inconsistencies this show gives us 

While vanshaj ended on an all time high  yesterday 

Today’s episode was….. a filler 

I had almost forgotten the existence of Shubhadra Mahajan so I guess  I ‘d have to thank Swastik for reminding me that there’s another Mahajan in this already dysfunctional family 

Edited by Effervescent_R - 5 months ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Everyone should stop pairing Vidur up with Shubbadra 

You guys pair him up with Gargi and Shubbadra but cannot pair him with Bhumi even in parallel universe smiley7 smiley37

DharGi content smiley1

DB knows that DJ was acting - i did not see that coming 

Shubbadra was fantastic in yesterday's episode,  Mamta ji was amazing smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Team Bhidur

But even if Gargi manipulates Shubbadra and Shubbadra succeeds in getting her  11% she won't hbe handing it to Gargi....it's true that DB will lose power and control but mothing would change smiley4

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Kabir

Subhadra Vidur ki incomplete love story!!smiley36You are amazing.smiley37

Yes, I had also forgotten..that it was 150th episode..kya Besharam ki tarah main discuss kar Rahi thi Neil giving YUVIKA a tight hug...

Chalo may be 151 th episode me milega ..

From the dip in Trps makers Ko itna ehsaas ho Gaya that people are losing interest in their core plot, it is stagnant & repeatative. So now they are bringing back their forgotten characters to add tadka..

Subhadra is back.. & she is the daughter of that house, she should ask for her rights , her family sucks .uska haq hai..But Db's 11%, interesting!! Waise why are they projecting Db like this? He didn't have the basic humanity to inform a daughter about her mother's demise!

Gargi is too smart. Char dham ki yatra par bhej diya..She understands that Db is biased for Nagars & will create trouble..So she wants to take away his power by his own blood..

DharGi chemistry is off the chart! They are classy..

Also Isha is shown as the most materialistic & practical person & she is also very confrontational...So they can use it to create rift between Nagars.

& Db-Yuvika deciding to play along with DJ & act to find out his hidden intention is such a smart move..I didn't expect.

Thanks Di for giving highlights of this NeiVika-less episode..

Aur Pete bhai yeh kya chal Raha hai? Vidur-Bhomi ka Apology scene toh mil nahin Raha aur Vidur-Subhadra ki angst Bhari theory ban Rahi hai...

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Subhadra Vidur ki incomplete love story!!smiley36You are amazing.smiley37

Yes, I had also forgotten..that it was 150th episode..kya Besharam ki tarah main discuss kar Rahi thi Neil giving YUVIKA a tight hug...

Chalo may be 151 th episode me milega ..

From the dip in Trps makers Ko itna ehsaas ho Gaya that people are losing interest in their core plot, it is stagnant & repeatative. So now they are bringing back their forgotten characters to add tadka..

Subhadra is back.. & she is the daughter of that house, she should ask for her rights , her family sucks .uska haq hai..But Db's 11%, interesting!! Waise why are they projecting Db like this? He didn't have the basic humanity to inform a daughter about her mother's demise!

Gargi is too smart. Char dham ki yatra par bhej diya..She understands that Db is biased for Nagars & will create trouble..So she wants to take away his power by his own blood..

DharGi chemistry is off the chart! They are classy..

Also Isha is shown as the most materialistic & practical person & she is also very confrontational...So they can use it to create rift between Nagars.

& Db-Yuvika deciding to play along with DJ & act to find out his hidden intention is such a smart move..I didn't expect.

Thanks Di for giving highlights of this NeiVika-less episode..

Aur Pete bhai yeh kya chal Raha hai? Vidur-Bhomi ka Apology scene toh mil nahin Raha aur Vidur-Subhadra ki angst Bhari theory ban Rahi hai...

Bold ; Same....everyone used to make Vidur - Gargi theories in the past and now they have moved on to Vidur -Shubbadra smiley37

Saumya2102 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Oh so Subhadra wasn't annoying in the episode? Good to know. 

Monday se dekh lenge episode phir. Kal raat ko I fell asleep reading your Highlights, then in my dream I saw that it's Monday and we are getting a very hot NeiVika scene. And then you, me, Asmita, Pete, we were all fangirling over it. smiley37smiley37smiley37

I didn't watch the episode so no inputs or comments from my side for that. But I am glad we are getting Mahajan family members back. I totally get Subhadra's frustration. When she was young tab toh use nhi mila kuch, and now Yuvika is getting everything on a platter. Ofcourse she will be angry.

She must demand her rights. And DB must not make a big deal out of it since now he's such a "feminist".

Waiting for Monday's episode. Will catch up with BTS now kyuki episode mein to Neil tha nahi. 

Edited by Saumya2102 - 5 months ago

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Monday se dekh lenge episode phir. Kal raat ko I fell asleep reading your Highlights, then in my dream I saw that it's Monday and we are getting a very hot NeiVika scene. And then you, me, Asmita, Pete, we were all fangirling over it. smiley37smiley37smiley37

I didn't watch the episode so no inputs or comments from my side for that. But I am glad we are getting Mahajan family members back. I totally get Subhadra's frustration. When she was young tab toh use nhi mila kuch, and now Yuvika is getting everything on a platter. Ofcourse she will be angry.

She must demand her rights. And DB must not make a big deal out of it since now he's such a "feminist".

Waiting for Monday's episode. Will catch up with BTS now kyuki episode mein to Neil tha nahi. 

Bold ; Whaaaaaaaaaaat? smiley37

Yeah Shubbadra made sense for once in yesterday's episode 

I was watching curb youre enthusiasm season 4 yesterday so in my dream Larry David was roasting Yuvikasmiley37

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Saumya2102

Monday se dekh lenge episode phir. Kal raat ko I fell asleep reading your Highlights, then in my dream I saw that it's Monday and we are getting a very hot NeiVika scene. And then you, me, Asmita, Pete, we were all fangirling over it. smiley37smiley37smiley37

I was dreaming of a tight hug between NeiVika ,but episode ke Baad mera popat ho Gaya...Neil ka Naam o nishaan nahin tha

DJ ne bhi Neil ka Naam nahin Liya as Yuvika's strength. I was like,"Are you blind? He was the eye witness of that entire phenix episode .He followed & observed NeiVika. Then how? But it is good if he is thinking like this...

Subhadra is right! Mahajans ka selective feminism chalta hai. Her family sucks 

Yes..I am hopeful that we will get a steamy NeiVika scene! so hot that I will throw away my sweater & muffler..

& Then we will go mad together.  

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Team Kabir

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Bold ; Whaaaaaaaaaaat? smiley37

Yeah Shubbadra made sense for once in yesterday's episode 

I was watching curb youre enthusiasm season 4 yesterday so in my dream Larry David was roasting Yuvikasmiley37

What? Swastik walon ne pagal kar diya hai...ab yehi haal hai sabka..

Aap itna roast karte ho YUVIKA Ko ke apke Subconscious mein bhi wohi chalta hai..