Anupama does not deserve kapadiya empire

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Anuj should change his will and put Malvika 50% kapadiya empire and CA 50% kapadiya empire shares with anupama as care taker for CA and ankush bhai as extra care taker till she reaches 25 years 

Aso anuj house which his dad built should be in Malvika name not anupama name 

Otherwise if anuj dies immediately anupama will give everything to vanraj and toshu and they will become owner of kapadiya empire and bungalow 

Than CA, Malvika, GK, kaka will be on roads 

Adhik is saved as hes married Makkhi 

Since Adhik is married to Shahs barkha and ankush cannot be thrown out of kapadiya empie or house 

Only unsafe are CA, Malvika and GK kaka and MD 

Anupama will not think 5 seconds she will write all kapadiya empire and property to vanraj and toshu and pakhi after anuj dies 

Cannot you see her favoritism to Shahs and vanraj already 

If i am anuj kapadiya and have a spouse like anupama i will not even write 5% to anupam aof kapadiya empire as i am scared she will give to shahs 

My father and my hard work should go to his kids and mine kids only no one else 

Enough that i am giving lakhs now and than to them every month for one or other issue 

There is something known as society laws or social laws and by that concept ancestral property or empire goes to kids of owners not to anyone else 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly.

I had said it before, I say it again. One does Not value what one hasn't earned.

Anuj too did not have to struggle to build the empire from scratch. Agreed, sustainance and growth is equally difficult but the urge to protect comes with what one has earned after hardwork and perseverance. Not what has been given to you.

That is why he tosses around his business, home, etc. to people like a parcel.

The same reason why Anupama was able to, so easy hand over the Dence Ecedemy. Well, she is a unique case altogether. That for another day.

I saw want some real Kapadia (considering Malavika or GK are not coming) to first show him the mirror and take it ALL from him. Let him first acknowledge and appreciate his adoptive parents and their legacy.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Exactly.

I had said it before, I say it again. One does Not value what one hasn't earned.

Anuj too did not have to struggle to build the empire from scratch. Agreed, sustainance and growth is equally difficult but the urge to protect comes with what one has earned after hardwork and perseverance. Not what has been given to you.

That is why he tosses around his business, home, etc. to people like a parcel.

The same reason why Anupama was able to, so easy hand over the Dence Ecedemy. Well, she is a unique case altogether. That for another day.

I saw want some real Kapadia (considering Malavika or GK are not coming) to first show him the mirror and take it ALL from him. Let him first acknowledge and appreciate his adoptive parents and their legacy.

Did you not see how he was showing eyes and threatening Malvika in kitchen because she spoke against Shahs baa and vanraj before his wedding to anupama

What exactly did he expect of Malvika that shes praises vanraj and shahs who did EMA with her just to get kapadya business is it? 

Anuj is acting as if Leela and haskmukh adopted him and brought him up so he should be grateful to shahs and vanraj and their kin 

Never seen such an ungrateful adopted son 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj is supposed to be successful business tycoon running the Kapadia Empire this is what the show has reduced him to 

1 personal ATM To shahs 

2 mute spectator to his all issues 

3 in this day and age he can’t communicate 

4 he’s become more bechari than Anu .

, he was observing everything that was happening during that period but pretended not to know anything. He gave BB and AM the impression that he's not been checking accounts or noticed what they did despite knowing all this he still let them destroy this hardwork buy his father

Edited by Historia - 6 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Did you not see how he was showing eyes and threatening Malvika in kitchen because she spoke against Shahs baa and vanraj before his wedding to anupama

What exactly did he expect of Malvika that shes praises vanraj and shahs who did EMA with her just to get kapadya business is it? 

Anuj is acting as if Leela and haskmukh adopted him and brought him up so he should be grateful to shahs and vanraj and their kin 

Never seen such an ungrateful adopted son 

He needs medical help.

Anupama is only taking advantage of the Delusional Anuj in the name of love.

Hence, we need some real Kapadia who will stand up to him, take the property from him which will bring him out of his daze (none is going to be with him without the last name and his empire) atleast to some extent and then get him treated.

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

Anuj is supposed to be successful business tycoon running the Kapadia Empire this is what the show has reduced him to 

1 personal ATM To shahs 

2 mute spectator to his all issues 

3 in this day and age he can’t communicate 

4 he’s become more bechari than Anu .

, he was observing everything that was happening during that period but pretended not to know anything. He gave BB and AM the impression that he's not been checking accounts or noticed what they did despite knowing all this he still let them destroy this hardwork buy his father

He did same in Malvika case looked away as vanraj was trying to snatch kapadiya empire by ema 

He was always this emotional fool 

Only thing anupama was far away and his family and surrounding were decent people not like anupama and shahs so he got saved while he was in USA

How he became such big business tycoon is mystery actually 

He cannot know whose good or bad in his family forget outside 

He has no guts to take correct action s against family offenders

He has no guts to tell wife where she is going wrong in life 

I mean hes totally incapable human for anything 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And the worst thing he did in Maya track . I used to support him even in Holi track I did support him but during sample marriage i as like wtf is he doing .he didnt even stop maya , he deserved to be called majboor crapadia 

Edited by Historia - 6 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Anupamaa Shah deserves to be Bek in the TamaShahi shanty with her abusive masters loving phemli. Majboor deserves to stay with her as a loyal servant of Anuraj and serve TamaShahis