Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 months ago

It's okay

why did you have to stand for so long

Originally posted by: Newbird

This comment is not related to main topic thread but ended up crying here as I was suddenly shocked to see their strict rule and shifting them to other forumsmiley36

Sorry for  spamming the thread but I still wonder that Arjit songs belong to bollywood right but why did they removed from BWF and shifted to music corner? smiley5. I just noticed it just 10 mins back about that shifting those threads to other forum. 

Buss? 

itna hee? 

Originally posted by: mintyblue

It's okay

why did you have to stand for so long

In the place I work, there is heavy patient flow. You have to run from one patient to other continuously as every patient needs immediate attention as they are very sick cases. If anything happens to any patient under your handover you are the responsibility.Both physical and mental stress would be on peak. I lost 4 kgs in 2 and half months(August to October now) due to continuous exercise from morning 9:00 AM to evening 6:00PM.i got sick, developed fevers from time to time in these 2 and half months as some of those sick cases have been highly contagious but get sick leave only one day per month. If it was home food I would have still maintained my weight without losing 4 kgs. These 2 and half months have been one of the toughest days physically and mentally I would say. Also I got 3 times covid after May 2021(third time I got recently in 2 nd half of March),so that  may also affecting my overall energy levels and stamina to do overwork. 

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

WUT DO DIS MEAN THO? Your post above. What language is it? 

This is pushto language, spoken by Patthans and Afghanis. 

He wrote khar rakk shaa which means daffa ho jao/get lost 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Chilling in bed and reading a booksmiley42 and eating takeout foodsmiley43

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please quit IMMEDIATELY. no job is worth your physical and mental health. You don't deserve it. 

Also dear you will easily get new job ❤

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I changed my photo and loook like a true blue dayan now. Now will you please start responding to my posts?

WUT DO DIS MEAN THO? Your post above. What language is it? 

your dpsmiley43smiley42

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Chilling in bed and reading a booksmiley42 and eating takeout foodsmiley43

bold sounds like me smiley27

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Whats wrong in it ? old movie scenes, tv shows, binge watching sports or anything can be fun. 

Ive gone to batting cages and miniature golf outings. But its lame now. Even drinking and carousing im too old for it