Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Casting spells. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love your sense of humoursmiley27

I changed my photo and loook like a true blue dayan now. Now will you please start responding to my posts?

WUT DO DIS MEAN THO? Your post above. What language is it? 

mintyblue thumbnail

Did you read the article?

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Having hot cup of tea in quite place ☕

Just lying on the bed listening music i consider it as my fun since long. 

Right now I feel like having one month vacation where I can go live in the house with my family eating home food and just lie on the bed. 

It's definitely not fun to type this when I'm having a sore body after I stood straight from 9:00 AM to 6:00PM today(I had my lunch at 4:30 PM  in between after standing so long), I came back to room at 6:30 PM. I'm lying on the bed from one hour but still feel like my back bone is breaking into two, but typing this.. bcz bruh your topic tempted me to log in and type this, Chalo this is not the first time your topic tempted me to log in. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Main nahin bataunga smiley39

I know, but mein bi nahain batungi. smiley36

mintyblue thumbnail

My dear, thank you for your answersmiley27

You're really cute!

I love listening to music, watching/thinking of Hrithiku, watching movies, reading, chatting with friends over coffee

Idk where to cry over this. My threads "Favourite Beach songs", "Favourite snow songs", "Top 10 Arjit songs" removed from BWF and shifted to other forum called "Music corner" smiley37

Originally posted by: Newbird

Idk where to cry over this. My threads "Favourite Beach songs", "Favourite snow songs", "Top 10 Arjit songs" removed from BWF and shifted to other forum called "Music corner" smiley37

This comment is not related to main topic thread but ended up crying here as I was suddenly shocked to see their strict rule and shifting them to other forumsmiley36

Edited by Newbird - 7 months ago