Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: hellodona

Your opinion of healthy discussion might be different from ours. 

The thread started with listing out flaws of Sahiba and how it is ok for a guy in 21st century to dictate his wife to leave work (apart from other flaws of Sahiba like rudeness and apparently she abuses people daily in Brar mansion and should leave ).

We continued discussion on why both characters are toxic for one another , what do you mean by daily? A topic is made so we will discuss in that context. It is not like we are randomly shouting or name calling characters on the road, we are discussing in context under a topic. Everyone kept forward their points, and mine are based in facts shown on tv by the director and actors. 

What do you think happened in this scene and why should we not reference it while discussing , we even discuss stuff related to Ghum and Kkis in these threads but discussing what was shown in episodes is wrong?

https://youtu.be/pB-30z43rp4

not sure how I have to tell you.. Up to you I can't Comment anything more.. If you would have avoided those names it would have been better.. That's all I am saying it's up to you how you want to proceed.. 

I would never encourage anybody calls Sahiba cheater fraud.. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

yes angad riz Riz nahi karta to kya sahiba roz roz fraud crime kartey h ???

Agar angad k liye sach bolne p complaint honi chahiye 

To jo sahiba k against negativity  or hatred spread kartey unke against bhi karna 

One side kyun dono side ka equal hona chahiye 

Agree, That is what I am telling it has to be episode discussions what they have show on and how they are taking tracks.. Hatred spreading not good at all.. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soldierindia

Show itself is filled with toxic shit

Positivity forum pe kaise aayegi

Ek character ko butcher karne ke baad uske asar dikhte hai 

Aur ye dono Angad and Sahiba ke character ke saath huwa hai

God dammit makers #Sahan chala bhi kaise sakte jab dono ne normal strangers ki tarah bhi kabhi baat nahi ki koi na koi yaato dono hi tashan mei rehte hai

True, no continuity on tracks... They are stuck at Seerat character 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
Reader17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

True, no continuity on tracks... They are stuck at Seerat character 

Ok what does Sahan have between them? It’s mutual care…. Ok we have got few eye lock moments but emotional attachment is not there. I feel the makers should incorporate “Physical attraction” but uske liye Saheba’s hazardous wardrobe should be changed 😜
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

not sure how I have to tell you.. Up to you I can't Comment anything more.. If you would have avoided those names it would have been better.. That's all I am saying it's up to you how you want to proceed.. 

I would never encourage anybody calls Sahiba cheater fraud.. 

I don't honestly care if people call Sahiba cheat or fraud or whatever. Just pointing out that you never seem to try to correct or police those comments (since you claim you want positive discussions but only positive about one character looks like) , just take offence to very factual comments made after watching the episodes by me.

This is the nth time you have tried to tell me what to post and not post here, it is getting weird. We have watched the episodes and if you think something different was happening and not what I am writing, you are free to correct. 

I am writing words that were shown by director and writer and actors, I am not imagining a scenario in my head and accusing the character. I don't understand, do you want me to invent new words to reference those scenes? Or act like those never occurred? 

I am not interested in fighting about what we should post anyways, if we have valid points about characters and show let us keep those forward and not mess these threads.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Reader17]

Ok what does Sahan have between them? It’s mutual care…. Ok we have got few eye lock moments but emotional attachment is not there.I feel the makers should incorporate “Physical attraction” but uske liye Saheba’s hazardous wardrobe should be changed 😜[/QUOTE]

True😆

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 11 months ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu_02

Teri meri doriyaan 

DT NOTE

All forms of art are interpretive and a scene/ character/ an actor’s acting choices/ dialogues spoken are all up for different interpretations. Someone may feel X’s actions are forgivable/ excusable and someone might feel they deserve the worst punishment and both opinions are valid and acceptable, provided they are not bashing real people/ actors. Please note that moral policing is not allowed on any forum. If you disagree with someone’s post, tell them politely why you do and engage in healthy debate if you wish to, or simply ignore them. But telling them what they can or cannot post is not acceptable. If you think they are breaking rules, please report the post instead of engaging with the user.

All characters are up for criticism for their actions so far in the story. But please refrain from labelling/ name-calling. For eg. You can say something like X’s actions are like those of a chronic alcoholic. But unless the show specifically states X is an alcoholic, please don’t label them. 

Additionally, do not unnecessarily provoke the fandom by discussing scenarios that have not happened or proposing future extreme scenarios based off of something negative a character has done.   

Edited by LizzieBennet - 11 months ago
Anu_02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

All forms of art are interpretive and a scene/ character/ an actor’s acting choices/ dialogues spoken are all up for different interpretations. Someone may feel X’s actions are forgivable/ excusable and someone might feel they deserve the worst punishment and both opinions are valid and acceptable, provided they are not bashing real people/ actors.

All characters are up for criticism for their actions so far in the story. But please refrain from labelling/ name-calling. For eg. You can say something like X’s actions are like those of a chronic alcoholic. But unless the show specifically states X is an alcoholic, please don’t label them. 

Additionally, do not unnecessarily provoke the fandom by discussing scenarios that have not happened or proposing future extreme scenarios based off of something negative a character has done.   

thanks for taking action on both sides ..

Edited by Anu_02 - 11 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

All forms of art are interpretive and a scene/ character/ an actor’s acting choices/ dialogues spoken are all up for different interpretations. Someone may feel X’s actions are forgivable/ excusable and someone might feel they deserve the worst punishment and both opinions are valid and acceptable, provided they are not bashing real people/ actors. Please note that moral policing is not allowed on any forum. If you disagree with someone’s post, tell them politely why you do and engage in healthy debate if you wish to, or simply ignore them. But telling them what they can or cannot post is not acceptable. If you think they are breaking rules, please report the post instead of engaging with the user.

Thanks for the clarification. We will stick to the rules.

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Moderator should also add that members should  not be bashing each other on a personal level as everyone has a different opinion.