Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

aww today they will be back

what happened to old gen how it ended?

The biggest flipper Avni put her sid babbar in jail for Ram and Priya accident 

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NityaAhuja15

Same was i until yesterday...very skeptical of the new changes...but looking at the sneak peak today, I don't think they have changed that much, I mean doesn't look so from the SP, baaki Ekta jaane 😂😭

I liked the sneak peak. Looks bright and funny 

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

So as per my guess from today's sneak peak, Ram is probably the boss or colleague of some Yuvraj, who is probably Priya's boyfriend and I think he is cheating on her or something...hmm, typical but interesting cause of Themmmmmmm!!!❤

Baaki let's see how story unfolds and how do they wrap it around pregnancy...

Theere a side character who is playing a villain. Must be him. 

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

God, it's not for nothing that she immediately seemed disgusting to me. Neither in evil nor in good does she have a core. We say about such people: "Like shit in an ice-hole." Sorry

minakrish thumbnail

This is going to be interesting specially because it is going to a finite series.❤️

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 months ago

I am following this season, this role reversal seems really interesting 💞

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, but you're a bit late, abhi tak to saara excitement thanda ho ke Antarctica ka glacier ban gaya hai,🤣

iss season me things have been disappointing honestly, some of them though! Some things are pretty good, and some are disappointing...you should read the discussion thread to know more 😆

minakrish thumbnail

Oh, but you're a bit late, abhi tak to saara excitement thanda ho ke Antarctica ka glacier ban gaya hai,🤣

iss season me things have been disappointing honestly, some of them though! Some things are pretty good, and some are disappointing...you should read the discussion thread to know more 😆

As such role reversal to mujhe nahi laga. Characteristics are slightly different but it's not a complete role reversal.🤣

Mangs1303 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

As such role reversal to mujhe nahi laga. Characteristics are slightly different but it's not a complete role reversal.🤣

When Disha said "I'm Ram, he's Sakshi", I thought she'd be the rich foodie with a bad temper and Ram would be a doormat to his family, but otherwise spirited and smart.

Where is the role reversal of either previous season in any way? Only Priya is noticeably different; she's actually a new character. Ram is a sort of reprise, who doesn't measure up to balh2 Ram, or even the Ram I trolled after the leap.