Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Kisi ne apple kheer khayi hai kabhi? ๐ฌ
Maine toh nahin khayi, par as per Khubsoorat's Rekha "apple kheer kis ullu ko pasand nahi aayegi?" ๐ So it may be a thing..
@4.05 ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Kisi ne apple kheer khayi hai kabhi? ๐ฌ
Maine toh nahin khayi, par as per Khubsoorat's Rekha "apple kheer kis ullu ko pasand nahi aayegi?" ๐ So it may be a thing..
@4.05 ๐
Arre yaar! Ye visit streak jata kyu nahin! I had logged off for a whole day to get rid of it but it's still there! ๐ค
I thought it does disappear when you donโt login for a whole day? May be they have added in a couple of hours more. Donโt worry none can see your visit streak ๐Arre yaar! Ye visit streak jata kyu nahin! I had logged off for a whole day to get rid of it but it's still there! ๐ค
Originally posted by: infinity101
I thought it does disappear when you donโt login for a whole day? May be they have added in a couple of hours more. Donโt worry none can see your visit streak ๐
Yep I thought so too! Okay so I should have waited for a couple of hours before giving in! ๐
Ohh so only I can see my visit streak. I can see yours though (5 days).
What's your setting? Is it on?

Yup.
Yep I thought so too! Okay so I should have waited for a couple of hours before giving in! ๐
Ohh so only I can see my visit streak. I can see yours though (5 days).
What's your setting? Is it on?
Yeah, I had it twice at my friend's place. Her mom makes a delicious apple kheer, they are South Indian (but I don't think it has anything to do with them eating apple kheer though๐) I found it yummy. Yes, apple fruit is its main ingredient with lots of nuts like cashew, raisins and dates etc. They stir fry grated apple before putting it into the milk. Rest are regular things like cardmom powder, kesar wagerah. It is something new and hatt ke toh socha yahan share karu ๐
I hope I'm not forgetting anyone here ๐
urs isnt visible now. can u see mine?Arre yaar! Ye visit streak jata kyu nahin! I had logged off for a whole day to get rid of it but it's still there! ๐ค
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
urs isnt visible now. can u see mine?
Yes I think we all can. This thing is so weird! ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
I am Maharashtrian so jowar bajri ki bhakri (a type of roti) toh hoti hai...Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
anyone here eat juwar bajra ragi stuff?
Ragi ke ladoo and ambil(a type of drink made with buttermilk) is tasty tooโค๏ธ
I definitely agree on corn but paneer se kya problem hai? Itna chewy toh hota haiOriginally posted by: infinity101
I donโt even understand how people eat pizza with paneer or corn toppings ๐ค
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWQc2ZZquZQ/?igsh=MTJ6ZXpvajIyMmN6MQ==
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
0