The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Best live version of Lat Lag Gayi! Club song ho to aisa ho
For some reason, I thought this instrumental portion from the Dhurandhar song "Phir se" was Sitar. Just found out that it is Veena.
So beautiful!! Such a soul-stirring rendition.
I just love all Garaj Garaj versions from Bandish Bandits.
This jugalbandi of Radhe with Mahi is also so freaking good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79OZWbX3fsw
Bandish Bandits is one of my fav shows. We got such beautiful gems from both seasons.
.
.
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/veteran-music-composer-pyarelals-wife-sunila-sharma-dies-in-mumbai-at-78-2946627-2026-07-13
0