so he met Geet

she put him in his place

good precap

update soonS

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Hilarious

Maan so offended that his sister and even dad feel he cannot earn any money on his own with no khurana name Attached 

love it. Love annie for pushing him

he is definitely a very spoilt guy. Not really understanding the value of money 

look at day 1. He is walking aimlessly not really knowing where to go what to do

people pity him and have him banana 

so he bumps into geet   He cannot even understand sarcasm. Asking for pizza finger bowl spooon 

She will be a great person to train him to be a normal person. 

Surprised she is even tolerating him so much and letting him into her house. How does she trust him?  What about him is making her do that. He looks rich but lost and pitiable for sure 

interesting precap

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Maan is just loafing around. Annie is mad as hell. She has issued an open challenge.

coderlady thumbnail

They should not be looking for girls for him. He is not even capable of handing any responsibility.

coderlady thumbnail

In his quest to earn that money, he will learn a thing or two.

coderlady thumbnail

who is the girl he just ran into? She speaks her mind.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

waiting for Part 4, thanks

ShashtiJMG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 months ago

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing good! 

So here's the next part of the update, hope you like it.. 

Sorry for I was not able to reply to each of your comments this time, was a little busy. But I love reading each of your comments, they encourage me to continue writing on Maaneet 😊

The update is long and I haven't done proof reading, so you will find a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes, I apologize for that. 

Part 4:

"Ah, I'm happy now. Aaa..Finger bowl?"

"Kya?"

Maan didn't knew how to explain 

"Mmmm..Bowl....water."

"Yaha pani bowl mai nahi bathroom mai hota hai. Ja kar saaf karlo." then she thinks if it would be right letting a stranger inside her house? Though it is just to wash off his hands she didn't want to take unnecessary risk. Not that she had tons of valuable things in her small house.... Anyways a stranger is a stranger!!

She finds Maan looking at her for the direction, she simply points out at a water tank which was located at a distance, behind Maan and simply headed back inside her house. 

Maan nods his head and heads towards it, as she was already gone before he could ask his question. 

At KM, 

Savitri was disturbed with all incidents that happened earlier. She had not seen Annie talk unnecessarily, let alone shout and raise her voice against anyone. What shocked her more was she did it for the first time, that to on the person whom she loved, respected and longed to spend time with..her Maan bhai.. 

Savitri headed towards Annie's room and opened her room door only to find Annie on the floor with her head on the bed. 

"Hey, bhagwan. Isse kya hua?"

Worried she went towards her only to find Annie sleeping, there were dried tear marks on her cheeks and a photo frame on her lap along with her dairy opened. 

Savitri picks up the photo and her dairy. The photo was taken before Maan and her children left to London. It had dadi standing in between her son and daughter in law. A small, cute, gollu Maan around 8-9 years old standing infront of her and little chubby girl in her daughter in laws hand, 'a happy family'. The photo brought back all the sweet memories of how happy they were and how everything got distorted after the accident. 

"If only the old golden days would return!!" she sighed shaking her head slightly and wiping her tears. 

Then her eyes went on the diary entry Annie had made 

I'm sorry for my behavior bhai.. hope that you will forgive me the day you understand why I forced myself to behave that way. 

I don't want you to regret later for being irresponsible..and regretting later when nothing is left would be of no use!!

"Meri Annie bade hogai hai." she wiped her tears away and lovingly caressed Annie's head, which woke up Annie. 

Annie got up at once and tried saying 

"Dadi wo..." but she was pulled into a hug. 

Savitri lovingly kissed her forehead and caressed her hair, there was tears in both their eyes. 

"Dadi, mujhe pura vishwas hai ki jiss Maan ko hum aajtak dekha hai, wo ek mahine ke badh nahi rahenge."

"Humbe wohi chate hai beta, buss yahi dua karti hu ki wo kaha be ho sahi salamat mai ho."

"Jhalli Geet tu be na, agar koi kaam mai gai to pore dhuniye bhool jati ho. Aade ghante hogai, ye meri plate ke sath kaha chale gai?"

The girl came out of her house and looked around only to find Maan still near the tank. 

Before she decided to go and ask him, she hear a hard slap sound followed by a painful screem

"Ahh.."

She looked towards the direction, 

"Mujhe mar kyu rahiho bhai." asked a thin man who was now on the ground because of the impact of the slap. 

A group of five members looking like rogues came forward and one of them held the collar of the man and pulled him up 

"Kamine, main tumse wo paise maanga jo mainne tumhen udhaar diya tha, tum mujhe ulta javab derahi ho..ha?"

The poor man still agrued 

"Lekin mai to mool aur byaaj dono clear kiya hai bhaya." only to get another slap 

"Oye.. Doo hafte ki nahi diye tee na usko kon teri baap bharega.."

"Nahi, mai pura clear kar chuki hu aab mai nahi dunga!"

"Ye nahi badhle ga." she walks upto them angered 

"Tumse kamzoor par hath uta rahi ho tume sharam nahi aati?"

The attention when on the girl 

"Arre re re.. Tum! Hmm..ye kamzoor or chota hai, mai usko chod dungi *turning his eyes to the man* oye..chal * he pushed him hardly and his supporters joined him.* tum kamate ho na, tumhe do."

"Kitne?" she glared asking him and the people were watching the drama unfold 

"Khubsurath se bhare ho, full meals dedo phate bharke khaa kar kush hojaunga."

He proceeds towards her and raises his hand to hold her shoulder but she pushes it hardly and points her finger towards him 

"Dekho, maine pehli be kaha hai ki meri mama military mai hai aur wo wapas ayega. Meri paas math avo accha nahi hoga."

"Oh..tum bata rahiho aur mai be sunhe rahi hu. Kya wo such mai ayega ya koi usko mar diya hai.." he told with his eyes roaming on her and trying to touch her passing nasty comments, while she felt disgusted and kept dodging away his hands from touching her.  

"Till he comes back I'm there for you..come."

He pulls out his again towards her, when 

"Hello.. Sir."

Both looks towards the voice to see Maan standing there 

"See, ladies ke sath miss behave nahi karna chaye.. That's not right..ok."

"Abbe, kon ho tum?"

"Bhagath Singh..military man. Just came from border." 

Geet looked at Maan in surprise, while Maan maintained his cool 

"Border dekhne ke bhajayi yaha bodyguard bane aaye ho..chal nikal." he moves towards Geet who stepped back seeing him approach her. But Maan comes between them shielding Geet 

"Dekhiye don't miss behave like this..behave yourself."

"Militarii..mujhe bohat tension de rahi ho..mai ladai karne ka mood mai nahi hu..nikal yaha se."

"Dekhiye, listen to me. Please go." Maan tried to shoo him away without creating a scene 

The man was infuriated seeing Maan not moving and slapped him.. Well that was a wrong move from him 

He raised his hand to hit him again, which Maan blocked and hit him hardly on his chest, to which he stumbled and Maan turned on his axis with his one leg lifted in air which hit the man on his face and he kickes him on his chest. The man flew and fell on the ground. The goons men attacked him one after the other only to lay down on the ground moaning in pain. 

Maan got hold of the man who miss behaved with Geet and bet the hell out of him. By the end he was bleeding from his head, nose, mouth, etc.. 

Maan held him up by his collar, who could hardly stand 

"This is the last warning..agar mai tume yaha  dekha to..pata hai na? Bhagath Singh! Military man! Poore army yaha honge."

"Meri ma ke kasam, mai kissi ko parishan nahi karungi." 

Maan leaves his collar "Get lost"

Geet stood mesmerized and shakes her head like appreciating him. 

The crowd disperses and Maan walks upto Geet, who looks at him from top to bottom 

"Kuch deer pehle sun stroke ki wajhe se behosh hogai ti, aab unsab ko chakar aane tak mare ho..where did you get that much power from? "

"Aapke diye huve khane ki wajse." 

"Hmm" she was impressed 

Maan who had went to wash his hands, sat down there itself after washing his hands complementing about the things that happened today. At the end that one sentence the girl who helped him said was continuously ringing in his head 

"Issliye kehte hai, when you are hungry that's when you will realize that importance of food."

He didn't realize for how much time he sat there, when he heard some commotion going on. He went there only to see some thugs miss behaving with a girl, that angered him. From a very young age he was taught to respect women, so he without thinking twice went there and was infuriated further to see it was the same girl who had helped him. He tried explaining him softly, but when he was didn't listen he was left with no choice but to knock the day lights out of them. 

That night...in Geet's house 

Maan was sitting on the chair and Geet was arranging her clothes 

"Mathlab, tume ek kaam chaye?"

"Ha..lekin salary to 15k chaye. Usse zyada nahi aur kham be nahi."

"What's up with that 15k?"

"I can't explain.. Hmm..Rehne keliye ek ghar chaye, but I don't have cash." 

"Meri izzath bachaya ho tum..agar tumko mai help nahi karungi to bhagwan kush honge kya?" she thinks for a while 

"Hmm.. Tum ek kaam karo.. Tum na issi room mai rehlo."

To which Maan asked "Aap ye room khali karoge?"

"Mai kahi nahi jaa hai hu..yahi rahungi. 10k kiraaya (rent) meri liye be kuch zyada hogi. Agar dono rahe ge to, we can share."

"Dono eksath?"

"Kyu..nahi rehna chaye?"

"Man.. Woman.. Unmarried.. ek he room mai..wo be India mai! Is it okay?"

"Humari dil saaf hai to kafi hai, kisise darne ki zaroorath nahi hai...dekho mujhe tum ek acche insaan laga isliye bola. Agar tume pasand nahi hai to jao." she turns to take the dress she was folding, while Maan was quick to think that he has no where to go and it was night already with no money and new to the place where will he live? The girl was willing to help him so it was better to agree with her 

"Amm. I will stay here."

"Good.. Lekin expenditures mai 50-50..ok!" 

"ok"

"Waise, tumhare sath kuch kapde laye ho.?"

To which Maan shakes his head in no 

While she rolls her eyes and after thinking for some time, she goes to her cupboard and takes out her pink coloured saree. 

"Agar, issko mai drap karu to saree magar issiko *she continues while tearing the saree into half* tum aada paad ke pehno ge to yehe saree lungi ban jayega."

She hands it to him which he takes saying "Thank you"

"Isska kiimat paanch sau hai, badh mai dedo." she says this by moving around the room setting up the things 

"Paach sau kyu? Ek mahine ke badh panch lakh doongi"

Listening to this she starts laughing like crazy, seeing her 

"I'm serious."

"Tumhe pata be hai..ki laakh mein kitane zeros hote hain? Pandrah hajaar ki ek naukari keliye tum meri paas yaha ho. *she walks past him still laughing* ek laakh rupaye dengi."

"Excuse me."

She turns back "Ha.."

"Will you give me some money?"

"Kyu?"

"Cigarette, drink"

"Oooo..janab ko ye sab aadat be hai...sirf itne he...ya aur kuch bhaki hai?" there was sarcasm laced up with her voice which Maan failed to recognize again!

"No no..that's all."

"Kyuu!!" came her sweet sarcastic voice 

"Because I don't like it..dekhiye aap paise ke bare mai math soochye..meri salary aake he usme se cut kijiye."

"Abhi kaam milihe nahi..already salary ki bath kar rahi ho...dekh, only cigarette is ok. Pe gee kar aaya to no entry."

She fishes out her kurti's pocket and gave him 10 ruppies note 

"Thanks"

Maan had changed himself into 

"Excuse me."

"kya?"

"Aapki naam?"

"Geet"

"Sweet name, just like her voice." he murmured softly 

Geet was making up her bed, a single cot bed which was bigger one for her. After that she handed Maan a folded mat and a spreadsheet. She left to close the door, all this was new to Maan and he had to learn himself. 

He looks at her and the things in his hand before dropping it on the ground. 

By the time he made his bed on the ground Geet had settled herself down in her place with her back was facing him. 

After few minutes..

"Ouch" Maan wakes up hitting his arm 

"Kya huva? " came the worried voice of Geet, she had turned around to see what had happened. 

"Mosquitoes." Maan made a bady face scratching his arm, while Geet rolled her eyes 

"Tum aisa behave kar rahe ho jaise tumne sheer dekhliya ho. Sirf machar he to hai."

"Mujhe macchar pasand nahin hain." 

At the very same time another bit him "Ouch"

Geet lay down on her back and her face was facing towards him 

"Wo tumse pehle meri roommates hai."

"Roommates?" Maan's head was reelling hearing this 

"Ha. Sirf ek hi nahi, aur be hai."

"Aab kya karna hai? "

"Doo drop khoon pick kar chala gaye ga. Tum aapne aakhe band kar ke soja..."

She turns away from him. 

While Maan still sat hitting the mosquitoes that were bitting him "Bloody mosquitoes..ahh.."

"Kal char baje ko utna hai..chup chap so jao."

"Main 1 baje uthata hoon." he stated as a matter of fact, Geet turned around looking at him with confusion 

"Ek baje? Utni jaldhi utke kya karoge?"

"Jaldhi..!! Do pair ki ek baje ko uta to, ussi ko late kehte hai." asked Maan confused. 

"Abbe mai subha ki char baje ki bath kar rahi hu."

"Ohh..* scratching his arm* utne subhe utke kya karoge?"

"Yaha totally 20 ghar hai, agar naane keliye garam pani chaye to jaldhi utna hai..nahi to solar ki sare gharam pani katam hojayegi."

He nodded his head and layed down on the hard floor and the not so soft pillow and closed his eyes. 

Bhai, kya aap ne kahbi aapne life mai sunrise dekhi hai?

Bhai, kya aap ne kahbi aapne life mai sunrise dekhi hai?

No sooner this flashed before his closed eyes, Maan sat up screaming "Geet ji."

Startled Geet woke up "Aab kya hua?"

"Kya mai kal subha utke sunrise dekh saktihu?" there was a different kind of enthusiasm and glint on Maan's face when he said that.

But on the other hand Geet was confused "Sunrise?"

"Mai seven wonders dekhi hu, lekin sunrise dekhi nahi.."

The sleepy Geet looked suspiciously at him 

"Tum kahi mental hospital se bhagi to nahi ho na!!...ARRE chup chap so jao *hitting her forehead* meri sar khaa rahi hai ye" 

She covers herself with the bedsheet and Maan too lies down.

So, Part 4 ends here.. 

Hope you like it 

Please do like and comment or criticize for my bad writing.. 

Thanks to all of you who liked and commented on the previous chapter..💗❤

Edited by ShashtiJMG - 11 months ago