Alia Bhatt has bad bathroom habits says Ranbir Kapoor

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

WHAT! Alia Bhatt Has Bad Bathroom Habits, Claims Ranbir Kapoor; Actor Says ‘Whenever She Comes Out Of The Bathroom, I Can See Total Mess’

Actor Ranbir Kapoor lately has been busy promoting his film ‘Tu Jhoothi Mai Makkar’ with Shraddha Kapoor. During media interviews, he has been making some surprising revelations related to his married life. In a new interview, RK revealed what he tolerates the most about his wife Alia Bhatt and revealed she has bad bathroom habits. Ranbir mentioned that the only thing he tolerates in Bhatt is her habit of throwing the towel and makeup remover somewhere but otherwise she is very organized.

Speaking with Bollywood Bubble, the Rockstar actor said, “The one which I tolerate (about Alia) is sometimes, not sometimes, her bathroom habits of throwing the towel somewhere and her makeup remover somewhere. I have OCD, so whenever she comes out of the bathroom, I can see a total mess. So that’s what I tolerate about her. She has bad bathroom habits, but otherwise she is very organised.”

https://www.spotboye.com/bollywood/news/what-alia-bhatt-has-bad-bathroom-habits-claims-ranbir-kapoor-actor-says-whenever-she-comes-out-of-the-bathroom-i-can-see-total-mess/640affa90ca0604464c62cdf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Potty karo. Saaf karo. 

Saaf karo part coming soon 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

People who say 'I have OCD' are statistically 2000% more likely to be jackasses. True fact. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't see anything particularly wrong with this statement. Neither is nothing so wrong with Alia s habit. A lot of people have this habit. He was asked one thing he tolerates 

But we will wait for Internet overreaction on this because everything normal in real is somehow abnormal on the internet 😆

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Potty karo. Saaf karo. 

Saaf karo part coming soon 

Saaf karo part already started. It’s quick service!😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Usually the wife tells the hubby to not throw his wet towel anywhere, RK bending gender roles✌️ the title is actually a bit misleading, he was talking about her towels and makeup remover and that she is messy.🤷‍♀️ 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Headline made it look worse but on reading it wasn't so bad. I'm a bit disappointed 😒

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Toilet Ek Prem Katha ❤️

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

That’s called being a little messy.  Saying “bad bathroom habits” implies some serious hygiene issues with bodily functions and/or wiping flushing etc.  What’s kind of ironic and funny here is that during Brahmstra promotion he had said something to the effect of how he wants Alia around him all the time and he can’t even go to the bathroom without her 😆

His PR really needs to drill it in his head that he shouldn’t talk at all unless it’s about movies.  Unless he doesn’t mind being known as a toxic misogynistic idiot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeh toh tatti hai  meme ki yaad aagyi😆