Posted: 1 years ago

It's a little hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now. We are very much in the middle. Even with the last leap, the same happened. And sadly, there was no proper reconciliation. But I still have hope for redemption for both the leads. 

The thing to understand is they were both very young. Every objection that the Gorillas had before was right. Their love story was immature, and they both made many mistakes. But through everything, they have been growing and evolving. And they never stopped loving each other. There have been soo many questions about whether love is enough, whether they will get together again, or whether they should get together because they are better apart. It's hard to remember happy times because they have been so short-lived. But remember this: Ak, Abhi, and Abhir will ultimately only be happy with each other. 

First, abhi needs to understand everything that went wrong, which will hopefully happen with Abhir's truth revelation. I don't think ak-nav fake marriage truth will come out that easily. They are essentially married, and I don't see any issues with that. After abhir's truth is out, abhi may be really angry or upset, but I doubt he will file for custody. Manjari seems most likely to do that. At this point, Abhi will finally understand his mother and escape her clutches. He will support Ak-Nav in keeping abhir's custody. During this time, I hope ak realizes what happened to Abhi during these six years. Even during the last leap, no one discussed the impact on Abhi. He is not emotionally strong like Ak, and the past six years have been hell for him. The last leap at least, he was able to express his anger and pain, but this time, he didn't even have a chance to do that. He did wrong, yes, and so did she. 

Finally, talking about Abhir and Ruhi. No child wants their parents to be unhappy because of them. Abhir might have difficulty understanding Ak and Abhi's position, but I think that's why Nav is there. He is there to explain things to Abhir and make the transition easier for him. I am not saying Abhir will accept Abhi instead of Nav as his father, but he will understand that there is a relationship between them and be open to accepting him in his life. During this time, abhi and ak will slowly forgive each other and get on the same page again. Then I expect Ak or Abhi will be in some kind of accident, and the other will be distraught. Seeing that, maybe Nav will grasp that they still love each other very much, and that is never going to change. He may then start trying to get them back together again and either die or leave. At this point if Abhi is already married to arohi, then arohi will try a bunch of things to keep abhira separated, but it will backfire. Ruhi may develop a complex; if handled well, she will be taught to share poppy with abhir. Ak will likely be at Goenka house now and abhi will come by to meet with abhir often. Arohi may get jealous and do some kaands that result in either Abhi leaving her or her death. Abhira will be each other's support system through everything but afraid to be together again. Finally, Abhir or ruhi will insist on them getting married, restarting the romance. Hopefully, we get to see some good times before they both die. 

Beautifully written .. Akshara was definitely pretty young at the time she got married .. but logically Abhimanyu must have been close to 30 ? Not too young right? To become a cardiologist and surgeon it takes many years of study and practice he should have been close to 30 at that time and now late thirties post leap right ? 

Yeah, I have never been clear on the age gap. I always found it weird that Harshad was paired with such a young actress. What I meant, however, was that neither one of them had been in a relationship before this. No concept of how love is or not. I also thought Abhi was in his late twenties and Akshu in early twenties. 

Why r we assuming akshu abhinavs is a fake marriage ? There is no clarity on it..

why assume thaat abhi will leave manjari ? This is never gonna happen 

That akshu loves abhimanyu and only abhimanyu can be a good father to abhir ? 

I am not assuming anything. 

1. Even if Ak-nav marriage is real, it doesn't matter. There is no love between them. They are married just for abhir. What happens once abhir grows up ? There have been talks about the 10 year leap, and that's more so what I am talking about. Maybe Ak, Abhi, Nav, Arohi can all play family family until the kids grow up. But what then? People need love, they need people to share their lives with, not just raise kids together. 

2. Because that is the next logical step. Obviously ITV does not follow logic, but in this case, manjari is going too far. 

3. They love each other has been the basis of the entire show. Only Abhimanyu can be a good father to Abhir; that's not necessary. But, as Abhir grows up, he will slowly realize that his parents aren't actually together. At some point, he will get to know that Abhi is his real dad. He will want to get to know him and have some relationship with him, even if he is angry at first. 

Finally, I am just saying that ak loves abhi ( she still does ), abhi loves ak ( I don;t think that needs any explanation ) and abhir is a kid, but he will grow up and want a relationship with his real father. More importantly. Ak will never sing, never be her true self until she heals from the trauma with Abhi and only Abhi can heal her. Similarly, Abhi will never even live without Ak. How can the kids be happy seeing their parents be husks? 

Originally posted by lagjagale

I am not assuming anything. 

1. Even if Ak-nav marriage is real, it doesn't matter. There is no love between them. They are married just for abhir. What happens once abhir grows up ? There have been talks about the 10 year leap, and that's more so what I am talking about. Maybe Ak, Abhi, Nav, Arohi can all play family family until the kids grow up. But what then? People need love, they need people to share their lives with, not just raise kids together. 

3. They love each other has been the basis of the entire show. Only Abhimanyu can be a good father to Abhir; that's not necessary. But, as Abhir grows up, he will slowly realize that his parents aren't actually together. At some point, he will get to know that Abhi is his real dad. He will want to get to know him and have some relationship with him, even if he is angry at first. 

What happens when abhir grows up? Does it really matter to any child if his parents r sleeping together or not ? They have a platonic relationship which is based on trust ,respect and mutual understanding.  I dunno what you call love and why it's so imp in marriage ? Love or sex? Nav loves akshu so why shouldn't he get his love if akshu agrees ? 

Love doesn't mean not being able to love anyone else . And love certainly doesn't mean kill one's self respect . Yes , akshu must move on , forgive abhimanyu , forget the past , but therez no need for her to go bk to Bhimanyu as his wife , she won't be the same person . But since it's itv n they don't follow logic ,  yes , she will always keep going back to him but that's actually not love. 

Abhir can have a relationship with abhimanyu but still love abhir as his father . What if abhir wasn't there in the equation altogether ? 

What irks me is that abhira relationship depends on whether nav will turn crazy psycho obsessive and aroo will be bk to her vile self . Or abhimanyu will get an excuse to creep Into akshus life, in the form of abhir ..suddenly he would wanna be a parent to abhir..he can have children with aroo what's the issue . 

Lol, I understand the frustration. But I am just discussing a possible scenario where Abhi and Ak could have a life together. I am not discussing whether or not they should. Maybe they won't. But the happiness they share when they are together is clearly absent with their current partners. I am not talking about sex; that is irrelevant. I am talking about love. Wanting to wake up with someone, wanting to share happiness and sadness with someone, and at the very least, wanting to marry someone. Ak has clearly stated that she married Nav for Abhir, not herself. Similarly, Abhi marries Arohi for Ruhi. I have no issue with Ak and Abhi finding love with other people, but they are not going to find love with Nav or Arohi. This whole system is bad for everyone involved. 

I would love to see a show where Ak and Abhi are able to resolve their differences and move on from each other. I think if Abhi understood Ak's POV pre-confession, he could have moved on from her and found someone he loved who would work with his family. Ak would have also moved on with someone nice like Abhinav. But now, there is too much bad blood. Their healing is the only option, and they can't heal because they haven't even moved on from each other. Also, once they do heal, it will only happen if they can forgive each other. They will revert back to being in love. Like first leap, they got back together as soon as they forgave each other. Now things are complicated by being married to other people, so they won't get back together out of obligation. 

Originally posted by lagjagale

Lol, I understand the frustration. But I am just discussing a possible scenario where Abhi and Ak could have a life together. I am not discussing whether or not they should. Maybe they won't. But the happiness they share when they are together is clearly absent with their current partners. I am not talking about sex; that is irrelevant. I am talking about love. Wanting to wake up with someone, wanting to share happiness and sadness with someone, and at the very least, wanting to marry someone. Ak has clearly stated that she married Nav for Abhir, not herself. Similarly, Abhi marries Arohi for Ruhi. I have no issue with Ak and Abhi finding love with other people, but they are not going to find love with Nav or Arohi. This whole system is bad for everyone involved. 

That's the whole problem..to not acknowledge that abhira r fundamentally wrong as a couple. I didn't see them sharing anything, waking up happily, sharing their joys sorrow..it looks like you missed a complete chunk of the story when they were together . If they can't be with anyone else they have unresolved issues which needs to be addressed ..akshu could never break free from aroo either and abhimanyu can never break free from manjari . Doesn't mean it's true love between all of them n they share a beautiful rishta . 

Akshu is to abhinav what abhinanyu is to akshu so yes , akshu should stop exploiting abhinav too. 

My last comment 

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago

Yeah, sometimes I definitely feel like we are watching two different shows. They did share everything. They woke up happy, shared in each other's joys and sorrows, everything. Just cause there were a LOT of tragedies doesn't mean they weren't happy together. Abhi's only issue with Ak, ever, was her helpful nature. And he loved her for that, too; he just felt neglected. Was he insensitive on many accounts, yes. Was she stubborn and stupid on many accounts, yes. But they were never unhappy together. They were only unhappy apart. Most importantly, they made each other want to be better. When Abhi's hand issue happened, Ak supported him soo much. He would have gone into a deep dark pit without her, and she kept him afloat. Abhi also supported Ak's career and her dreams so much. He gave her the confidence to pursue her dreams to the fullest. At the end of the day, if they had been separated from their family, they would have been happy together. 

Ak- arohi relationship cannot be compared because it was based on childhood trauma and downright bullying of arohi. Similarly, while Manju-Abhi relationship is a closer approximation, it's still the bond between mother and son. It's also steeped in childhood trauma and bullying by Abhi's dad, by the way. 

Finally, regarding your last comment, Ak-Abhi were in love, they chose each other, they got married, things happened and they separated. There is no comparison to Ak-Nav, they got together because of a deal, in which Ak laid out all the terms. She has not exploited Abhinav. He is free to leave the relationship whenever he wants. 

At the end of the day, we are discussing fictional characters. Their relationship has not been shown for long. There have been too many leaps and too less being together. And it depends on the makers how to proceed forward. 

But marriage is definitely more than just about love. Trust, respect, and understanding are part of it. I would be happy if Ak-Nav had a platonic relationship. Maybe they still can. But this isn't even Ak. This is the husk of a woman who has survived entirely because of her kid. She respects the man who supported her, but can she be happy with him? 

The line between them isn't just about physical intimacy. It's emotional intimacy as well. They don't share anything with each other and don't owe each other anything. Ak tells nav what she thinks he should know about her past. She hasn't even bothered to learn much about his past. It's an entirely fake relationship. They can never cry with each other, never be happy with each other, and never have any real conversation. Nav wants to, but Ak doesn't. And that's entirely her choice. She made things very clear in the beginning. 

Neither Nav, nor Arohi needs to die/turn evil. Abhi-Ak getting together will not be just about the kid. The kid's revelation is important for the story to move forward. Not for Abhi-Ak to get together. 

In another world, if Ak-Abhi did get into these relationships without kids, they would still find their way back to each other.