Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I am surprised at sheer volume of work he gets. At this age and his energy. How the hell does he manage to learn dialogues and lines, go from one set to other at this age too? 

I think he is lucky he got to do work of his passion. He likes what he does and is good at it. Perhaps that is what keeps him going at this age too or else I have seen people get fed up of work and begin to hope for own death even in 40s itself or people itching to retire or take breaks or waiting for kids to grow up and earn so that they get to leave work. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: atominis

I am surprised at sheer volume of work he gets. At this age and his energy. How the hell does he manage to learn dialogues and lines, go from one set to other at this age too? 

I think he is lucky he got to do work of his passion. He likes what he does and is good at it. Perhaps that is what keeps him going at this age too or else I have seen people get fed up of work and begin to hope for own death even in 40s itself or people itching to retire or take breaks or waiting for kids to grow up and earn so that they get to leave work. 

Shame on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dug64yaj2YA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nssf2lWEV6U

atominis thumbnail

@driven

I know what he did. So STFU. I only praised the work he is able to get. One lucky chap he is. Though I know he is a scum in real life and ideally belongs to jail. Big B is biggest chhupa rustom of them all. 1984, Bofors, affairs, illegal land deals at Barabanki, supporting Modi after 2002, defending SP govt after Badaun case etc, he has done it all. His family also supported emergency. He is perfect for a chaatu culture like India where pro establishment asskissers are rewarded.

That does not mean I cannot praise the work he gets at this age where others die. 

I have been tolerating your cheap trolling for weeks now. Shut it. Or else I know how to deal with people like you.