Performance Discussion 25 & 26 February, 2023

Posted: 1 years ago

Bappi Lahiri Special...

My favourite from today's episode is Rishi. It's so good to see this side of him. Great.

I liked everyone else performances too. Surprisingly I enjoyed Navdeep's performance too, probably because I had 0 expectations from him. 

Originally posted by altgr

Bappi Lahiri Special...

My favourite from today's episode is Rishi. It's so good to see this side of him. Great.

I liked everyone else performances too. Surprisingly I enjoyed Navdeep's performance too, probably because I had 0 expectations from him. 

In the promo he sounded terrible when he was singing Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai.  Was his full performance better?

Originally posted by PV_IFhandle

In the promo he sounded terrible when he was singing Thodi Si Jo Pee Li Hai.  Was his full performance better?

Well I personally enjoyed it and I think it was fine in the promo too but I am no expert so I can't tell about the technicalities and I may be wrong. Let's see what other members say. Share your review if you watch it. 

Originally posted by altgr

Well I personally enjoyed it and I think it was fine in the promo too but I am no expert so I can't tell about the technicalities and I may be wrong. Let's see what other members say. Share your review if you watch it. 

Sure, I understand opinions can vary.  I haven't seen the episode.

I spent the evening waiting for Pawandeep and Arunita's show to start at Taj Mahal.  It is on right now.  Disappointed that Arunita sang only 4 songs.  

Rishi was good..best today was Senjuti..followed by Bidipta.

But yet to hear Navdeep n Debo

oh my god band karo ye babasir, ass licking of these two annoying people. they are NOT cute🤡🤢 bakwas! ho gyi na shadi? it feels like 84yrs they got married and yet people are like aww new couple, bullshit

its like they forgot abt wadali bas show end krne k time yaad aya, of course had to lick nehu rohu further👎🏼

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 1 years ago

Navdeep got eliminated that’s what I got to know from YouTube.

Edited by reborn-re - 1 years ago

Originally posted by reborn-re

Navdeep got eliminated that’s what I got to know from YouTube.

That’s good news. Long overdue.

By the way was sonakshi in bottom 3?

Originally posted by Ms.SK

That’s good news. Long overdue.

By the way was sonakshi in bottom 3?

No. The bottom 3 were well justified - Chirag, Navdeep & Bidipta.