Will hate Anuj if he again runs after deviji and ignores Maaya😡😡

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I will now not sympathise with Anuj if he runs ns after deviji ignoring Maaya let Anuj and choti suffer if they can't appreciate Maaya efforts.

And Anupama ka to kya hi kahe uska chehra dekhna ka hi Mann nahi karta ab 🙏

Now its clear deviji will go to Shah house again . This time i really want Anuj to focus on Maaya and not on Anupama again. Madam is only coming to Kapadia house for timepass Varna mann to unka shahhouse hi rehta hai to isse better hai ye Shah house hi rahe ab wapas KH aane ki koi zaroorat nahi let Maaya handle CA and Anuj now

Now MAA apne bete ki seva karegi uske pass saare time baithi rahegi this show is a joke , Rakhi ki practical baat bhi Shah house ko nonsense lagti hai , kya galat kaha Rakhi ne male nurse rakhne ke liye🤨but nahi to let's Anupama do all jobs of Toshu cleaning her urine , facets and what not Anupama will be maid for whole life it's clear .

Originally posted by magicalgirll

I will now not sympathise with Anuj if he runs ns after deviji ignoring Maaya let Anuj and choti suffer if they can't appreciate Maaya efforts.

I know this what will happen and continue to happen. This why, I want Maya to take her daughter and go. Choti is still a kid and she really doesn’t get it yet, one day she will. Anuj will never learn. Let him keep on suffering alone. Maya needs her child and to move forward. 

Maya can do so much better than Anupama’s leftover, he is only worthy of being used, neglected and abused by Anupama. Let him continue to live in this hell. He wants it badly, he should have it. 

Originally posted by Snowstorm22

I know this what will happen and continue to happen. This why, I want Maya to take her daughter and go. Choti is still a kid and she really doesn’t get it yet, one day she will. Anuj will never learn. Let him keep on suffering alone. Maya needs her child and to move forward. 

Maya can do so much better than Anupama’s leftover, he is only worthy of being used, neglected and abused by Anupama. Let him continue to live in this hell. He wants it badly, he should have it. 

Mujhe to ye samjh nahi aata ye Anuj pehle to kehta hai boundaries babanou ur phir maafi maange lagta hai kya hai ye atleast stick to ur words isliye ab mujhe Anuj ke bhi bahut gussa araha hai.

My phases for Anuj:

Admire -> Love -> Pity -> Angry -> Bhaad me jao -> Troll

Am on last stage now. 🤣

Originally posted by strancho

My phases for Anuj:

Am on last stage now. 🤣

Same same 😆😆

Originally posted by strancho

My phases for Anuj:

Am on last stage now. 🤣

Me to him

Bhaad mein kya maar hi jao 🤣😆

Originally posted by Milk_cake

Me to him

Bhaad mein kya maar hi jao 🤣😆

Big big NO Anuj ke liye dekh rahe hai Anuj nahi raha to tata byebye to show.

Edited by magicalgirll - 1 years ago

Mujhe to ye samjh nahi aata ye Anuj pehle to kehta hai boundaries babanou ur phir maafi maange lagta hai kya hai ye atleast stick to ur words isliye ab mujhe Anuj ke bhi bahut gussa araha hai.

It is his fear of losing his his stupid wife. I was though on her, but, I hope she doesn't leave me, let me apologize before she does.