RAYA OS- I'll Be There For You

ManaliKSGIAN thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ram lay in the hospital bed, his body battered and bruised from the terrible accident he had been in. Priya sat beside him, tears streaming down her face as she looked at her husband. She had never seen him in such a state, and it broke her heart to see him this way.

Despite her fear and shock, Priya knew she needed to be strong for Ram. She took a deep breath and composed herself, determined to take care of her husband.

She spent the next few days by Ram's side, nursing him back to health. She helped him with his medications, made sure he was comfortable and even slept in the hospital room with him. Her love and care for Ram were palpable, and it brought him a sense of comfort and peace.

As the days went by, Ram started to recover. He was able to sit up and talk, and his strength was slowly returning. Priya was by his side every step of the way, helping him to get better.

One day, Ram turned to Priya and said, "I don't know what I would do without you. You have been my rock throughout this whole thing."

Priya smiled through her tears. "I love you, Ram. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Ram took her hand and squeezed it tightly. "I love you too, Priya. You have no idea how much you mean to me."

As they sat there, hand in hand, they both knew that they had a love that could withstand anything. No matter what life threw their way, they would always have each other to lean on.

Ram was finally able to go home, and Priya continued to take care of him as he fully recovered. Her love and devotion to him never wavered, and she was always there to help and support him.

Years went by, and Ram and Priya's love for each other only grew stronger. They had been through so much together, and their bond was unbreakable. They knew that no matter what life threw their way, they would always have each other to lean on.

As they grew old together, they looked back on the terrible accident that had brought them even closer. They were grateful for the love they shared, and they knew that they would never take each other for granted. Ram and Priya were truly meant to be, and their love would endure forever.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Post accident priya taking care of ram...ram recovering and raya I love you scene were emotional and beautiful. 

This accident was the accident before the memory loss or after the fire accident before raya's death in the show?

ManaliKSGIAN thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is not related to any track of the show ..... It's just my imagination where Priya takes care of Ram ♥️