16th May Update - ( EDITED )

swetha_ravi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Yesterday I remembered a small scene which i forgot while i wrote the update. Its in last scene now its written in underlined fonts..

Nihal takes the ear ring he found from murder spot and thinks police have already searched this place but then y didnt they see this earring, may be this means someone else came here after that day or may be its like they couldn't find this.. And then wraps it in his hand kerchief and goes.

Shikha is shown walking through somewhere in white saree. She seems really scared and she is calling out for everyone in her family. then she starts calling out for dev and his family and finally calls for suhana bhabhi and wakes up from her dream. Her mom was sleeping near her also wakes up and shikha tells she had a bad dream in which she was alone, in dark place etc. Her mom makes her calm down and makes her sleep.

Dev's chacha searching his cupboard for his "rumal" .. while taking the rumal out one cover falls down..He places it bak thinking it'll be dev's dad's  medical documents.. Then he remembers seeing that cover with Indu last day and also remember that indu hesitated to tell whats in it.. So he decides to open it and see. This time Indu is shown walking towards the room. And he opens it and reads "Divorce Deed" and indu reaches there. She seems to be shocked but snatches that from his hand and starts her bhashan.. He tells her that no one will be able to separate dev and suhana She convinces him to keep his mouth shut and let her do what she is doing, since in that lies everyone's happy life..

Nihal's house. Suhana and Chachi having conversation. Suhana hels chachi in doing some household work telling if she is their daughter, then let her do it. Chachi tells her not to worry, once truth comes out in front of everyone she will have greater place in her "Sasurals minds" , and nihal made right decision by making her stay there until dev comes to take her.. Suhana tells to herself that she also blvs that dev'll never be able to hate her and he'll come to take her for sure..(hope divorce notice will reach there before dev comes overπŸ˜ƒ)

Next day, Shikha's mom takes the phone and remembers what happened last night and cries. Then she dials some number and its Indu who takes the call. Indu calls her banda πŸ˜†( are they two sisters? because their names sounded similar for me) .. anyways shikha's mom tells indu that she is not able to see her shikha like this, when she remembers her childhood days and all. Indu tells her to calm down and take care of shikha. She'll do wat she hav to do.. In future shikha's smile will return..( I think indu is trying to get dev and shikha married to each other. may be tats cuking up in her mind πŸ‘.. if its so, u r doing sumting really gud)

Nihal comes down his room, Chacha asks him whr he went last night.  Nihal lies that he went to meet his friend.. Chacha tells him tat stil they r not out of trouble, so his single silly mistake can get them into bigger troubles.. Nihal asks whthr mama wants to knw whr he went last night, he tells him that he went to rishabh's murder place and shows him the ear ring he got from there. And tells that this ear ring doesnt belong to suhana or roma. so that means rishabh's murder is a lady and this is hers.. Suhana takes the ear ring from nihal's and says "this ear ring...." Then she stands there thinking to herself..Nihal asks suhana whthr there was any other lady who knows about rishabh's truth.. Chacha tells nihal not to worry suhana with lots of questions and also tells nihal not to jump into d gun, they cant be so sure that this is the killer's itself.. They need more proofs else none will blv him.. And takes nihal with him.. Suhana looking at ear ring seems to be really shocked...

Precap: Nihal tells once he knw whose ear ring it is.... and is going out.. Suhana tells nihal to stop and asks he want to knw whose ear ring it is, right? This ear ring is....... "

My comment : Seems to me like Indu will get dev and shikha married to each other and we'll be able to see suhana nihal together. Also i think suhana wont let nihal do anything against shikha

Click Thank U or Do Comment😊

Monday I won't be doing live update since I'm going for outdoor painting session from my class. I'll do the update if someone doesn't do till eve, after downloading video if someone uploads it here in the evening or night.

Edited by swetha_ravi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueegg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks awetha update πŸ‘ i hope indu does sumthing soon for divorce πŸ˜†
don't worry about monday class cums first will wait
take cre πŸ˜ƒ
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thanks!!!!

it wouyld be so good of dev sikha
and nihaal suhana were together 😊
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 da great update

I'd love 2 c Dev-Shikha married πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dev-Shikha the best couple forever 🀣 🀣

wonder wat Suhana's gonna do now?
Nihal_luver thumbnail
yeh i think so too, indu is tryin to set up dev and shika, well good job if she is