Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D6UW6T2W4N36WNLJ

I knowsss how to say your name. I am laughing at how they say it. What did you think my name was? You fit your name perfectly , don't you agree? Lolol perfect companion and lively conversationalist lolololol ..

I thought you were a Zain or even Ahmad and maybe Hassan as well. 😆 I think I need some loading time to process your actual name.

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I thought you were a Zain or even Ahmad and maybe Hassan as well. 😆 I think I need some loading time to process your actual name.


😵 you nearly pegged my last name. Ok ok that's enough info sharing for today. But it's your name khan from the epiglottis lololol.. don't answer. .. but butttt since you are being sooo generous... does it go 043?

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WGJL6CGUZOA37CGX


😵 you nearly pegged my last name. Ok ok that's enough info sharing for today. But it's your name khan from the epiglottis lololol.. don't answer. .. but butttt since you are being sooo generous... does it go 043?

045 and the next 7 digits you can try figuring out without my help. Best of luck Sulaiman Zayn Ahmad Hassan 😆😆

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: R3N2OISNCESXY2TI


That's hilarious Heisenberg ... sounds just like you. 🤡


Erm, I'm sure it does, you've been gone for so long that you hear me in everyone. 🤡 you should really stop singing sab mein Heisen sunti hoon, yaara mein kya karu? 😭

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LXCCQHVG7DC642WV


Erm, I'm sure it does, you've been gone for so long that you hear me in everyone. 🤡 you should really stop singing sab mein Heisen sunti hoon, yaara mein kya karu? 😭


More like you should stop sniffing that glue for once. 😆 It's late here and I'm calling it a night ... so have a good day, Heisen. :)

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Someone blasting loud music right outside my window🤔

Posted: 3 years ago
🤣😆🤣😆
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: UU3NL3L2NQ6H7MBO


Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆

wow 🤩 I’m thinking this only !! And I like to own the Burj Khalifa https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TkeUhcVrM
K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

wow 🤩 I’m thinking this only !! And I like to own the Burj Khalifa https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TkeUhcVrM


Well the burj is worth a few billion dollars, how much do you in your accounts?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".