Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
There was a lot I liked in this movie, among others Tiger's entry scene. I was happy when I found a video where Anand explains this scene, why he made it and how he made it. So, for those interested, I post it here:
https://x.com/bhansali_produc/status/2102993972046234068?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
Love and War story leaked The Story is like Sangam/ Pearl Harbour https://x.com/wtfmoviess/status/2103120985105002543?s=46...
https://x.com/bollyhungama/status/2096048168500892026?s=46
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
Well even with the inflated number BOI is using, Sachnik had it on 1.80 crores on Thursday at least they can admit as a failure. Funny how it's...
118