Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: QMZV3BRMEBHGXQ3M


Girrrrlll. At this point, that's gotta be my answer too. I flipped back 30+ pages just to dig out this clip you posted .... cuz I just HAD to bump it up! 😎


How he's not topping the charts with that voice and singing is an unsolved mystery.

Riiiiight? Why is he so underrated? I didn’t know his voice was THIS sexy until I came across this clip.

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A2WXRAZDFZKGXTSX


I'll watch it in a bit, but more than anything else, I shall save the link in my "mirchi" stash for when that troll shows up firing on all cylinders, if you know who i mean. ☢️😆

I got you. ☢️😏

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Riiiiight? Why is he so underrated? I didn’t know his voice was THIS sexy until I came across this clip.


and what about the mind numbingly dumb remixes they churn out? why can't they get him to sing Udit songs instead? instead, we have the poor guy singing that stupid... Sex'o'clock song.


Lemme traumatize theee with it too cuz sharing is caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5q-H6dVNU

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 5P7P62R5E7DNAGJ6


and what about the mind numbingly dumb remixes they churn out? why can't they get him to sing Udit songs instead? instead, we have the poor guy singing that stupid... Sex'o'clock song.


Lemme traumatize theee with it too cuz sharing is caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5q-H6dVNU

I REMEMBER THIS. Oh man, the fcuk was he thinking singing this stupid song? I remember making a gif or two from this video clip. Thank you for reminding me of this trauma. 🫠

Have you heard of Mustafa Zahid? Another super underrated singer. He sang Zaroorat (Ek Villain), Bhula Dena (Aashique) and Toh Phir Aao (Awarapan). I can’t believe he’s not known with that voice of his.

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I REMEMBER THIS. Oh man, the fcuk was he thinking singing this stupid song? I remember making a gif or two from this video clip. Thank you for reminding me of this trauma. 🫠

Have you heard of Mustafa Zahid? Another super underrated singer. He sang Zaroorat (Ek Villain), Bhula Dena (Aashique) and Toh Phir Aao (Awarapan). I can’t believe he’s not known with that voice of his.


That music video is definitely great stuff for comedy. 😆


Hmm, I am well aware of that song Toh phir aao ... just didn't know the singer. Mustafa Zahid, is it? I shall remember. I miss KK 💔 For some odd reason, I thought that one was by him until now.

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7AB7UW3NMW4VGE3Z


That music video is definitely great stuff for comedy. 😆


Hmm, I am well aware of that song Toh phir aao ... just didn't know the singer. Mustafa Zahid, is it? I shall remember. I miss KK 💔 For some odd reason, I thought that one was by him until now.

Yup, for the longest time I thought it was KK as well, which shows to tell that Zahid is a phenomenal singer in his own right. Listen to Zaroorat and Bhula Dena. You can come cry on my shoulder after. Bhula Dena depressed the hell outta me.

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: M6K646PK46JAUC6F


and what about the mind numbingly dumb remixes they churn out? why can't they get him to sing Udit songs instead? instead, we have the poor guy singing that stupid... Sex'o'clock song.


Lemme traumatize theee with it too cuz sharing is caring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5q-H6dVNU


Don't lie, this is your guilty pleasure.

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey fetish you haven't introduced me to your friend.

...


Hey Err beautiful , my name is sulaiman.. what's your kind name dear?

K7JDVEYZUZRIBCV5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I can't get over the pronunciations 🤣


https://youtu.be/7MsMCeZMa4Q

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 5SUTSLAFYRTDMW3A

Hey fetish you haven't introduced me to your friend.

...


Hey Err beautiful , my name is sulaiman.. what's your kind name dear?


Hi, my name is whatever you call me ... let's cause unrest ... cuz you look a lil lonely.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".