That's hilarious Heisenberg ... sounds just like you. 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's hilarious Heisenberg ... sounds just like you. 🤡
Originally posted by: YVEEA4RI2TDFY5NQ
Hi, my name is whatever you call me ... let's cause unrest ... cuz you look a lil lonely.
… It was just another Friday night...then I saw you it was stupid I got stupefied..now I got you here
I'm going to sharpen my knives,
And it all started with..Hi my name is
...
Ok ok I'll think about a name.
Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮Originally posted by: 7KNZAD5KDHEF4JES
Hey fetish you haven't introduced me to your friend.
...
Hey Err beautiful , my name is sulaiman.. what's your kind name dear?
LMFAO I’m so glad my pronunciation isn’t like this. 🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮
Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮
Yeah sul .. is cuz no one around here can say my name...eh Samiiirya.. love your name too... and your face..and your.. everything.
Originally posted by: P5HBZANNMOTVJACJ
Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆
Sulaiman is the most common Afghan name ever. I’ve got like 4 cousins with that name. I just didn’t expect him to be a Suli. He sounds like a Zayn. 😆
Originally posted by: PIEGSVHSZJP4IEMI
Yeah sul .. is cuz no one around here can say my name...eh Samiiirya.. love your name too... and your face..and your.. everything.
It’s actually pronounced SAMIROH, which no one here can say properly either. Sulaiman, Suli, you’re named after one of my favourite Prophets. The Kingdom of Solomon is one of the most fascinating stories.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
It’s actually pronounced SAMIROH, which no one here can say properly either. Sulaiman, Suli, you’re named after one of my favourite Prophets. The Kingdom of Solomon is one of the most fascinating stories.
I knowsss how to say your name. I am laughing at how they say it. What did you think my name was? You fit your name perfectly , don't you agree? Lolol perfect companion and lively conversationalist lolololol ..
Originally posted by: QYPJULPDBHICR3NG
Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆
But really we will just be at Denny's my favorite place in the world.. 🤣
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k