Music Chit Chat Corner #27- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

60.2k

Users

53

Likes

809

Frequent Posters

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


That's hilarious Heisenberg ... sounds just like you. 🤡

Edited by SmittenKitt3n - 3 years ago
7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YVEEA4RI2TDFY5NQ


Hi, my name is whatever you call me ... let's cause unrest ... cuz you look a lil lonely.

… It was just another Friday night...then I saw you it was stupid I got stupefied..now I got you here
I'm going to sharpen my knives,
And it all started with..Hi my name is


...

Ok ok I'll think about a name.

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7KNZAD5KDHEF4JES

Hey fetish you haven't introduced me to your friend.

...


Hey Err beautiful , my name is sulaiman.. what's your kind name dear?

Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮
XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

LMFAO I’m so glad my pronunciation isn’t like this. 🤣

BGBI25ZCPF3D7LWP thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮


Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Is your name actually Sulaiman? 😮


Yeah sul .. is cuz no one around here can say my name...eh Samiiirya.. love your name too... and your face..and your.. everything.

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: P5HBZANNMOTVJACJ


Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆

Sulaiman is the most common Afghan name ever. I’ve got like 4 cousins with that name. I just didn’t expect him to be a Suli. He sounds like a Zayn. 😆

XJ3L4QAT5ST7GAK4 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: PIEGSVHSZJP4IEMI


Yeah sul .. is cuz no one around here can say my name...eh Samiiirya.. love your name too... and your face..and your.. everything.

It’s actually pronounced SAMIROH, which no one here can say properly either. Sulaiman, Suli, you’re named after one of my favourite Prophets. The Kingdom of Solomon is one of the most fascinating stories.

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

It’s actually pronounced SAMIROH, which no one here can say properly either. Sulaiman, Suli, you’re named after one of my favourite Prophets. The Kingdom of Solomon is one of the most fascinating stories.

I knowsss how to say your name. I am laughing at how they say it. What did you think my name was? You fit your name perfectly , don't you agree? Lolol perfect companion and lively conversationalist lolololol ..

7PUYODHNO4GREX6H thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: QYPJULPDBHICR3NG


Such a grandtastic name eh. If he were to introduce me with a handshake and say "Hi, my name is Suliman" it would make me feel like I'm on the top most floor of Burj Khalifa. 😆


But really we will just be at Denny's my favorite place in the world.. 🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".