Akshra Back to Square One

Inoxa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why were they promoting a changed so called strong Akshra? She is back to square one, the docile, subjugated bechari heroine. Now she wants to visit Arohi? Will have to skip Monday and Tuesday episodes, as will get to see Manjiri and Arohi dragging and throwing Akshra out of the hospital and she would be begging to let her ask sorry from Arohi and Manjiri. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gundamwing thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes all her anger is reserved for xhusband, but not for the step sister who has weaponized grief to abuse her whole life. Does anyone think arohi even remembers her mother, or loved Neil, but she makes a mockery of their deaths to torment akshara. This is beyond my sister is jealous of me, this is deep hatred, and akshara will never erase this and akshara futile attempts all her life to win arohi love is as pathetic dog chasing its tail. Never happening. 

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inoxa

Why were they promoting a changed so called strong Akshra? She is back to square one, the docile, subjugated bechari heroine. Now she wants to visit Arohi? Will have to skip Monday and Tuesday episodes, as will get to see Manjiri and Arohi dragging and throwing Akshra out of the hospital and she would be begging to let her ask sorry from Arohi and Manjiri. 

Exactly man I am so pissed what is the use of portrayal if strong akshu