Via Star Parivaar Awards 2025

200 saal ke liye Amar --- Manish -- with Maira's great great great great grand mother.
Pad Pad Pad Pad nani


As per Mehersudha
Page
of
1Via Star Parivaar Awards 2025

200 saal ke liye Amar --- Manish -- with Maira's great great great great grand mother.
Pad Pad Pad Pad nani


As per Mehersudha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
Via Star Parivaar Awards 2025
200 saal ke liye Amar --- Manish -- with Maira's great great great great grand mother.
Pad Pad Pad Pad nani
Goenkas are sach mein vampires 🦇
I mean Suhasini dadi lived upto see AK (3rd gen) growing up & getting married lol.
Manish will have a longer time span -- he has seen Kartik's, Akshara's & Abhira's shaadi. Bas Maira ki shaadi baaki hai
Kartik ki poti being Ab, uski pad-poti hai Maira. So technically Swarna is par par par nani only na?
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Goenkas are sach mein vampires 🦇
![]()
I mean Suhasini dadi lived upto see AK (3rd gen) growing up & getting married lol.
Manish will have a longer time span -- he has seen Kartik's, Akshara's & Abhira's shaadi. Bas Maira ki shaadi baaki hai
![]()
Kartik ki poti being Ab, uski pad-poti hai Maira. So technically Swarna is par par par nani only na?
This is him with Naira's pad dadi
Manish has seen 7 generations and still alive
Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
This is him with Naira's pad dadi
Manish has seen 7 generations and still alive
Although I loved this episode. It was all fun seeing all the old peeps especially Maheswaris. 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
![]()
Although I loved this episode. It was all fun seeing all the old peeps especially Maheswaris.
No way. 
Goenka parivaar mein sirf do log zinda hai as far as I know. Manish & Swarna., who else is alive to make an entry 👀
That's as per Pavan kumar reviewer he told it yesterday also. I am not a proper source🤣🤣
But I am excited goenkas will be coming means drama stirring.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
That's as per Pavan kumar reviewer he told it yesterday also. I am not a proper source🤣🤣
But I am excited goenkas will be coming means drama stirring.
Manish had lived through 7 generations.
Akshara's Dadi to Maira.
he is of naitiks age. He came in s2, continued in s3 as bade papa, later for s4 kids parnanu or b nanu or buddy. 3 generations only. They got badi dadi who went in s2 only for nairas death. So manish only comes means 🤗 need to see.Originally posted by: BangBang_Shilpa
Manish had lived through 7 generations.
Akshara's Dadi to Maira.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
3