New member alert 😛

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello, peeps! 

New to this forum, but not to this show, lol. I am following this show from the beginning, and it forced me back to IF. I don’t even remember, on which forum I was active last. It feels good be back after sooooo long. 

Hoping to make new friends here! Would love to have engaging conversation with all the forumwasi's as well❤️

Originally posted by Wild_Cat

Hello, peeps! 

New to this forum, but not to this show, lol. I am following this show from the beginning, and it forced me back to IF. I don’t even remember, on which forum I was active last. It feels good be back after sooooo long. 

Hoping to make new friends here! Would love to have engaging conversation with all the forumwasi's as well❤️

Welcome back.

This show is bringing many old members back😆

Hello, peeps! 

.                                                                 Same here , even I logged in months for this show only. This is the first show I am watching in a long time 

Hello, peeps! 

Hey welcome to the forum😘.... Please also visit the discussion thread so that we can have fun together there... 

Welcome Peeps..🤗

Aapka Katha Ankahee world mei swagat hei. 

Please join for the episode discussion.

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

.                                                                 Same here , even I logged in months for this show only. This is the first show I am watching in a long time 

Hi

Were you on jodha akbar forum?

Originally posted by Bechain_Bulbul

Welcome back.

This show is bringing many old members back😆

Thank you!🫰🏽

Trueeeee, katha ankahee is something that is really refreshing from current ITV shows! Hopefully the makers will not force us with bullshits in future tracks!  

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

Aaaa, welcome back to you as well🤗

Yeah, same! back to watching hindi serial after a century ig😆

Btw, Hello, Megha, myself Urmi😁