Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

. Love it 😍 (you know we’re old buddies)

I don’t know if D3vil was being truthful by the DP looks good 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

yes the dp is good !!

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You and I are brothers, would u like to change your DP to Another pic of the same girl then..then you and I will be founding members of the fetish fan club?

Originally posted by: wat_up

u were supposed to post in my thread more on Salman .. and since I have seen it I can say she don’t lol 😂 it’s spoilers right 

Which thread to spam?😆

Originally posted by: D3viL

Which thread to spam?😆

lol 😂 between ur guys music thread needs to be revamped !! And I can’t believe that maroon doesn’t know who the celebrity in ur dp is . He’s usually on top of these things lol 😂 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

lol 😂 between ur guys music thread needs to be revamped !! And I can’t believe that maroon doesn’t know who the celebrity in ur dp is . He’s usually on top of these things lol 😂 

which celebrity is that ?

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Can any good Samaritan who has seen the film confirm about the following, asking for a friend.

An Indian RAW agent goes berserk when Indian govt doesn't help him. So he decides to take revenge & attack India. Pathaan, with the help of Pakistan ISI, stops this Paramvir Chakra awardee Indian agent from attacking India. 

Indian Army doesn't rescue it's injured soldiers. They are left to lie in a coma indefinitely in a remote Afghan village 

Indian Secret Service drivers are as blind as AK Hangal in Sholay. They can't spot a buff 6-foot-plus guy holding a giant rocket launcher on a sunny day in Dubai on a road with no traffic until he's like 20 feet directly in front of them

Highly-experienced buff ex-military mercenaries never get a chance to fire their guns. They can be easily disarmed & thrown around by a skinny chick who's at least 5 weight classes below them

Are all these true?

If this is true, it’s a shame the movie is released on Republic Day 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: TheMinion

If this is true, it’s a shame the movie is released on Republic Day 

Absolutely yr and its intentionally being done, yet some Indians promoting it  

Dekhna fr ur love for srk is one thing but if by the content and release timing one doesn't have objection then really🙏 fkoff!

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Can any good Samaritan who has seen the film confirm about the following, asking for a friend.

An Indian RAW agent goes berserk when Indian govt doesn't help him. So he decides to take revenge & attack India. Pathaan, with the help of Pakistan ISI, stops this Paramvir Chakra awardee Indian agent from attacking India. 

Indian Army doesn't rescue it's injured soldiers. They are left to lie in a coma indefinitely in a remote Afghan village 

Indian Secret Service drivers are as blind as AK Hangal in Sholay. They can't spot a buff 6-foot-plus guy holding a giant rocket launcher on a sunny day in Dubai on a road with no traffic until he's like 20 feet directly in front of them

Highly-experienced buff ex-military mercenaries never get a chance to fire their guns. They can be easily disarmed & thrown around by a skinny chick who's at least 5 weight classes below them

Are all these true?

Yes it is true. I had tears in my eyes after watching Mission Manju on Netflix because my distant relatives served in the army and their acts of bravery were not classified.

This movie is a tribute to Pakistan.