Pootna can never be yashoda.. I hope virat gets killed Friday episode - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Maybe everyone ignoring Savi is laying grounds for future plot where there’s a tussle between Savi and Vinu, where Savi feels threatened of Vinu hijacking her mother’s love? Sibling rivalry could be the next big theme.

Edited by Ishani96 - 1 years ago

Yeah that’s the theme as they are shooting outdoors .. the whole Chavan family is there in some outdoor location in these outfits only ., 

Nivedha1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Do you or anyone think precap might be a theme? Like Patralekha will run away with Vinu. The similar kind of scene may not play out in the bedroom but somewhere else

Yes..it's a promo type precap...It won't happen in bedroom.

Coolmeg thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do you or anyone think precap might be a theme? Like Patralekha will run away with Vinu. The similar kind of scene may not play out in the bedroom but somewhere else

Ofcourse it’s not playing in that room… it’s where ever P runs away with Vinu. Another fun outdoor location 🤣🤣

Coolmeg thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Actually Virat didn't cheer for anyone. He was just sitting there confused, scared, nervous. He didn't wear the Team Vinayak wala cap either. 

Yes I saw the episode just now…. So glad he didn’t wear it YET! Mercy… 

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail

Show is all about different ways to torture Sai Joshi 

Coolmeg thumbnail

Sai’s love for her cubs….. so pure! She was so cute asking for Team Vinu’s cap… only a true mother can do that!

P was trying to compete even here knowing Savi is Vs kid. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️  Sai would never pay heed to that type of mother competition….Ek maa apne bete keh liye yeh nahin socha keh dushman CN wasio seh ek cap maangni padegi… all that mother is thinking is her sons name is on that cap, she will wear it as a crown! Ayesha in that one sec when she held Team Vinayak hat and looked with so much pride and love! Just one sec scene ❤️

Sai ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Hope you get your son back. 

She made placard for both …. Knowing Sai even if she didn’t know Vinu is her son, she would have 100% made the same placard as Vinu is Virat’s son. Sai the mother and the compassion I cannot stop praising her! ❤️

daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

They could have had women hitting and pulling each others hair in the mahila sanghatana. Oh well! 💁🏻‍♀️

This reminds me of women's coach in Mumbai railway. Vo reel Kya viral hua tha 🤣🤣🤣 

Baal kheech kheech ke peet rahe the ek dusre ko 😆

Coolmeg thumbnail

Sairat ke room meiin threesome finally. Loads of action and a gun... Rather two guns 😉

I did say I want Sai to go guns blazing at Virat…. Magar aise direct hit hai reh ….🤣🤣🤣

Forgetmenot620 thumbnail

Ye kya gundi banegi expression alag aur action alag.. bechari paan mang rahi hogi 😂