Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Three amazing leads Ko kuch nhi hoga .. bullet is for audience brain to kill them😜

Dishasuji thumbnail

Now yrkkh will push ghum on 3 position then Anu aunty and akshu will do party🥳

Honestly yrkkh is a good time pass they show positive things and people want to fall in love but seeing ghum they expect that the person may kill them if they fall in love.

Mikis thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

The precap is worth the discussion but somehow my mind got stuck at one scene . I felt bad for Savi today . I know this track is focusing on Vinu but it was sad that her grand parents who were doting on her few days back have forgotten her and literally no one supported the poor girl . Her parents are also into Vinu . I could see a parallel where V unknowingly ignoring Vinu during Savi’s reveal similarly Sai is doing that to Savi .I was thinking Jagtap should have been there for his tingu master . It would be fun to watch him root for Savi . 

Even if the track is on Vinu can’t they show basic bonding between characters. CN are least bothered about Savi . Savi was supposed to be the dream child of Sairat and only waris of CN yet she isn’t get her limelight. 

This show is so negative in all sense . 

They showed v being sucha loser and so scared of that demon woman that he couldn't even take the placard of vinu and savi and cheer both?!?! 

Honestly the next track should be Savi disowning v now saying she doesn't want him as baba since he doesn't care about her ....doesn't spend time with her doesn't give her love doesn't even give her attention.....

Savis search for a new man for Sai should be next track 

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes she is certified Pootna....as she is selfish,  arrogant and vile. They know nobody is interested in episodes these days...so they deliver another trap fir hype...THE PRECAP.  Either Sai will get hurt saving Vinu or vinu himself. V ko kuch nhi hona ðŸ˜”

N whatever auntie says pravachan, more hypocritic she becomes. Nonsense. It's just to add drama n put virat/vinu in dilemma. 

Their screen play is stupid...no balance. Savi ignored. Koi bhi nhi puchha usse. I want her to question her baba for once

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sairat ke room meiin threesome finally. Loads of action and a gun... Rather two guns ðŸ˜‰

Ek gun toh pehle se hi broken hai …just hiding about the status 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Patralekha be like... Itni badi hai Omi ki gun. Aur usse mai chalati huu

ierqot.JPG

Yes I hope they are building this as next track .. as she wants her own family with mummy papa living together .. she does not want tids n bits in her adopted fathers life

Savi should tell Virat .. she is rescinding her offer of adopted father  ..  she will search for a father who can devote full time as a family with her and  her mom .. she starts calling virat uncle 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Do you or anyone think precap might be a theme? Like Patralekha will run away with Vinu. The similar kind of scene may not play out in the bedroom but somewhere else

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolmeg

Wow just wow…. So Baba only took the batton of Vinu only … baba didn’t even cheer for Savi?! Nothing at all?! 

Mr Virat Chavan 😡😡😡😡😡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡

now I truly want JM to take care of Savi and him showing Virat his position—- so called adopted father. 

Actually Virat didn't cheer for anyone. He was just sitting there confused, scared, nervous. He didn't wear the Team Vinayak wala cap either.