Are you going to watch Pathan in the theatre?- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

41

Views

4.6k

Users

24

Likes

70

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: driven

Have you booked the tickets? whom you going with?

first going alone...then with friends and - depending on the movie - with the kids (they like SRK movies, loved Main Hoon Na and Ra.One and like SRK with long hair).

Going alone the first view is because of the subtitles (plot, characters)...the next one is to entirely focus on the movie and performances...a third alone time would be to get nuances...with others, it's the fun and talking about the film.

I like to enjoy ShahRukh movies in theatres as much as possible.

driven thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Clochette

first going alone...then with friends and - depending on the movie - with the kids (they like SRK movies, loved Main Hoon Na and Ra.One and like SRK with long hair).

Going alone the first view is because of the subtitles (plot, characters)...the next one is to entirely focus on the movie and performances...a third alone time would be to get nuances...with others, it's the fun and talking about the film.

I like to enjoy ShahRukh movies in theatres as much as possible.

I already booked my tickets yesterday for the first day evening show. I just want to enjoy some good action, thrill and entertainment on the big screen.

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#23

I think, Pathaan will give you that 😊

Posted: 3 years ago
#24

Nope, I have no courage

Alpenliebe thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I haven’t since March 6 2020. That long ?


Nah.. may be 2016 or so. Last Indian movie I saw in theatre is Bahubali 2. Bolly movie I don't even remember. Probably Ajab Prem ki kahani.

Clochette thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#26

No doubt as I want to watch THIS on BIG screen

https://youtu.be/9mipXGZMiPY

Edited by Clochette - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe


Nah.. may be 2016 or so. Last Indian movie I saw in theatre is Bahubali 2. Bolly movie I don't even remember. Probably Ajab Prem ki kahani.

What about American movie ?
infinity101 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#28

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

No. Nope. Not even for Shah. Not even if you pay me .

he last Sid Anand movie i watched in theatres was Bang bang. That was worse theatre experience for me.

Absolutely pathetic film. Torture I had headache after watching it.

Khatam hi nahi ho rahi thi. Khatam hi nahi ho rahi thi.

Gosh bang bang was one superbly annoying movie.
Alpenliebe thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about American movie ?

I watch regularly 😄 Last one is Avatar 2.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago
#30

Would rather go for Jawan/ Dunki instead.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792

https://x.com/i/status/2034578489526177792
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Outlander22 · 4 months ago

his insta is on fire!!Who pissed him off? https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==...

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYiOWipo0wC/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 3 months ago

The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 5 months ago

Now that Do Deewane Sehr Mein has landed on Netflix, I’m guessing a lot more people have caught up with it. I went in with tempered...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · 6 months ago

Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".